Nov 15, 2020
v0.7 was released 21 February, next update will be June so 4 months.
We don’t know when it will be released yet. If it isn’t out until June, it will most likely be early in the month. That would still make it less than 3 1/2 month – not 4, and certainly not 4–5 months. The two latest updates, after she had to capitulate on releasing every month, was both between 2 and 3 months. And both of those and the upcoming one are way bigger than the first few episodes of the game.

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
We don’t know when it will be released yet. If it isn’t out until June, it will most likely be early in the month. That would still make it less than 3 1/2 month – not 4, and certainly not 4–5 months. The two latest updates, after she had to capitulate on releasing every month, was both between 2 and 3 months. And both of those and the upcoming one are way bigger than the first few episodes of the game.
It's easy predictable since we don't have much news until now. This episode will be smaller than chapter 7 and we waiting more, what's the problem to say she needs some help? It's obvious.

Nov 15, 2020
It's easy predictable since we don't have much news until now. This episode will be smaller than chapter 7 and we waiting more, what's the problem to say she needs some help? It's obvious.
I didn't say anything about the part about getting help, I protested on your inaccurate time frame.

Still: She's already getting external help with the backgrounds, colouring of the illustrations, bugtesting and a few other things. Getting help with the writing is a whole other story. Firstly, you'd need to find someone writing good enough. In addition, they'd have to write in a style and tone that's similar to Eva. She would also have to fill them in on the whole story they would be writing. I get the impression she is doing the coding and writing the story at the same time, and that would also complicate it.

It's not impossible to find a way for it to work and save time, but it certainly isn’t as easy as "it's obvious she needs help with the writing".

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I agree with gigus, I don't think anyone will argue that ORS has become a big game and that Eva has a lot on her plate, but her needing help with specific aspects is for her to determine. In my view getting that supposed help would of course be good in the long run, but it's not a fix-all for what might just be a blip in the release schedule, as involving new people in products like this halfway through development has its own risks and kinks to work out.

Throwing more hands and heads into the fray is not always the right solution either.

I think Eva's in need to recompose herself, which I get the impression is what she's trying anyway. I don't think ORS is so big that she can't complete it by herself, she's just thrown a lot of balls up in the air and taking a bit of time to catch them all again. :giggle:

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017

i think it will be the end of this month...there was no update taking 4 to 5 months like you're saying.

Skjall

Nov 4, 2017
So we're slowly, but surely closing on a new release.

Last time, certain individuals were a few posts short of accusing Eva of having a crush on Franco and secretly spreading Austrian School of Arts ideology, just because her game lacks certain tropes.

What are the odds of this repeating again? I might want to avoid this thread for a few weeks if it happens. :)

Reactions: hotNess
Dec 17, 2019
You know release is coming soon when it's just people complaining about release date, then people complaining about people complaining about release date. Now I'm taking it to the next level: complaining about people complaining about complaining.

Who knows? Maybe more complaining on a thread Eva hardly checks will make the release come faster and improve its quality???

P.S.
If Lena performs anything close to a sexual favor this release (I guess it's trending towards the recipient being Billy :/ ), then I'ma be down atrocious.

• Haha
Reactions: scor099 and hotNess

Sexy11

Jul 13, 2017
You know, since the beginning of the game, Molly and Ed are presented as a cute older adult couple who never had children, that's why Lena's close relationship with Molly, Molly sees her as the daughter she could never have, it shows that they both wanted children. Ed from the beginning shows interested in Lena and since then a silly idea came to my head, what if, if with the passing of the updates, Lena decides to sleep with Ed to give them a child, it's so stupid, I know, but it would be so fucking hilarious if it happened :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Just an idea, in case Eva reads the thread for ideas for future updates :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:Kappa:
I have a hunch it will be something happen between Ed and Lena. Coz Ed does some pervert stuff like follow Lena social media. Maybe even one of the paid customer.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Every time I update this game, i lose all the saves. I take the old version "saves" folder in the new path and only the last saves are visible. Rage.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Every time I update this game, i lose all the saves. I take the old version "saves" folder in the new path and only the last saves are visible. Rage.
All renpy games store their data in AppData\Roaming\RenPy folder. So it's possible that for some reason your game doesn't see its own saves, only the ones you transferred from the "game\saves" folder" which I think is used mostly for autosaving and quicksaving. Try finding the "TheRedString[some numbers]" folder in that AppData location I mentioned, and copy all the saves you can find into your "game\saves" folder. It should make all of them available.

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
Do you Guys know if this Game has plans for some interesting but unexpected couples like Lena/Perry, Lena/Stan or Ian/Ivy , Ian/Louise?

Also I'm really curious if at one Point you can go into a serious Realtionship with anyone BUT Lena or Ian...

Lie I said I have no Idea what is revealed or announced for this Game so sorry if these are already known Facts!

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Do you Guys know if this Game has plans for some interesting but unexpected couples like Lena/Perry, Lena/Stan or Ian/Ivy , Ian/Louise?
Well, no one knows upcoming pairings. We can assume that some, such as Lena with Axel for example, are inevitable.

As for your specific pairings, Lena/Perry is anyone's guess. I think the option will come up, I feel there have been a few hints towards that.
Ian/Ivy I think will happen too, but it's small things between the two of them hint in that direction too, although some interactions don't always happen depending on your choices.
Lena/Stan seems given but we don't yet know if their pairing will become something more than voyeur.
Ian/Louise seems possible too, at least Ian's had the option to desire Louise a few times. They haven't met yet so we'll see. I'm not sure they will have a dedicated path together, but I think they might have sex through the Ian/Lena relationship if Lena has sex with her.
Also I'm really curious if at one Point you can go into a serious Realtionship with anyone BUT Lena or Ian...
What do you mean? That Lena and Ian can start formal relationships with people other than each other? I think that will happen.

Reactions: scor099

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
What do you mean? That Lena and Ian can start formal relationships with people other than each other? I think that will happen.
Thanks for your reply. Yeah I mean if the moment comes when you can start really dating someone and have a relationship and I just hope this can happen with different people and not just Ian and Lean together. Just for example Ian/Alison and Lena/Robert or something like that.

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
Yeah that seems plausible, while playing I noticed that in the "relationship stats" the smiling emoticon can change into a heart, and this does not only happen between Lena and Ian, it can also happen with Ian/Emma, Ian/Cherry, Ian/Holly (maybe even Ian/Cindy, I can't remember that one), Lena/Robert, Lena/Mike (and unless I remember it wrong it's even possible with Lena/Louise and Lena/Holly).

potatoezzz

Jun 1, 2020
hi havent played in a while but is there anything new? I have the demo thingy that he released (but i havent played it hehe)

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes