Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Jeremy is a dumb meathead who would get his ass beat by jiu-trained Ian one day, I'm sure of it. Then he'll realize how wrong he was making fun of jiujitsu.
Jeremy is the black guy, right?
I think he was afraid of facing the asian guy.
Guy knows that jj has merits. Unless he is dumb, not training jj for a pro match in a damn tournament, is a really dumb idea. You need to improve your ground work, dude.

• Wow
Reactions: the3m_dude

Bloom12345

Nov 14, 2018
Jeremy is the black guy, right?
I think he was afraid of facing the asian guy.
Guy knows that jj has merits. Unless he is dumb, not training jj for a pro match in a damn tournament, is a really dumb idea. You need to improve your ground work, dude.
He does alot groundwork and pretty sure Lena and Ivy will help him in the near future with it lol..

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
He does alot groundwork and pretty sure Lena and Ivy will help him in the near future with it lol..
Haven't they already? This author likes black men a lot, from what I remember (Not critizicing or kink shaming, I'm dating a black woman myself). Granted I only played GGGB once and it wasn't of my taste, but I do remember all the raceplay in that thread. Surprised she has held back so much.

Edit: Lol, a few people get butthurt by this comment for some reason. It's fucking hilarious.

Last edited:

Bloom12345

Nov 14, 2018
I can't wait to really breed Alison! It seems like she really wanted settle down and begin an family, it was clearly for me since the 2nd meeting in the fortress with Perry and Cherry.
Well, that is pretty much wat happened....wat would make it really intresting is when she decides not to take the morning after pill and turns out pregnant...

Bloom12345

Nov 14, 2018
Haven't they already? This author likes black men a lot, from what I remember (Not critizicing or kink shaming, I'm dating a black woman myself). Granted I only played GGGB once and it wasn't of my taste, but I do remember all the raceplay in that thread. Surprised she has held back so much.
Dont think so or i missed it, closest thing was the game they played involving a bj.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
First time I actually see those fight scenes. For some reason my first thought was that Robert does a heck of a job styling his hair, that mop keeps its shape well while he's getting his ass handed to him.

• Haha
Reactions: Tierra_Azul

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018

Edit: Lol, a few people get butthurt by this comment for some reason.
She lives in Spain, probably not familiar with the black culture. Next you'd want indians.

Reactions: blackmeow13

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
She lives in Spain, probably not familiar with the black culture. Next you'd want indians.
lol. "The black culture".

Ah yes. That culture shared by all populations of theblack across the world.

Flies to Zimbabwe with English-to-Jive dictionary in tow: 'Whas good fam? Finna getta Zebra rug for tree fiddy, feel me King. Where dem hoes at?'

Local looks on, confused.

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I wouldn't mind a South Asian character, especially a man, because I'm half-Indian. I don't remember Evakiss doing an Indian character yet.
I keep hyping this game here, but check out Dr Amana Sex Therapist. One cool thing about the game is you can change MC's skin tone/appearance to four different shades. I don't remember if they specifically have an Indian option for the avatar, but all scenes are in first person so you won't see MC's face in the scenes anyway. You can at least see a similar skin tone for your important bits.

Shame most games on here don't have these options, but time constraints are difficult with 1-2 developer teams.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes