BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
This is kind of my only Fear with the Game that it pushes Ian/Lena too hard and then every other Route will suffer from it. I totally get that Ian/Lena has the most Fans because they are the Main Characters of this Story but for me Ian/Lena is not the best pairing at all (at least until now!). It will be interesting to see how the Importance of every possible Route will be handled the further the game progresses.
Same.

Although, it's not that I mind the Ian/Lena pairing, I actually think they make an attractive couple. I just dislike the narrative setup that they are somehow more destined to be a pair than any other pairing options. I feel like the pitch of the red string tying those two together runs somewhat counterintuitively to what the point is of telling that story in a a choice-based game.

I do hope that these are some of the things Eva has struggled with during her writing period for this chapter, I would very much like to get some "serious" content with other characters. It would at least be nice to be allowed to express romantic intent towards some of the other characters, I think we're getting to a point now where you have either chosen to cement Ian/Lena or not. :unsure:

PilotLara

Jan 16, 2019
So, you don't want to replay the game? :unsure: OK.
An option, default being on, would please everybody. I am just not sure how much work that would be. I have no idea how they did it but it probably included going through every choice and adding code. So doing that again might not be worth it. Then again, maybe it would be just that Lara person doing it :sneaky:
Hi, that Lara person here. I created a toggle in the settings menu. I'll try to get Eva to add it for the alpha release otherwise it will be for the beta.

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
He already had one such scene but wavered. If Ian expresses fondness for Lena, Jeremy will initially reject her handjob at the bottle spin game, but give in if Lena insists.

This could hint at two things: 1) He does have a "code" as such that he'd ideally stick to but 2) he might struggle to stick with it?
I suppose this is subjective, but someone who does keep to whatever the "bro code" is supposed to enshrine, it could be argued, wouldn't give into Lena if he was lucid enough to protest in the first place.
Losing money sucks, but in the scenario we've seen he does have an out, even when you make the argument that alcohol was an influence. I think we'll see more elements similar to this scene.

I think this could possibly be a theme with Jeremy, I get the impression that he wants to be a player but doesn't quite have the stomach for an open hunting ground. I think the player may be able to influence how far he sticks with it. We'll see how things develop with Emma and Ivy from here. :unsure:
Question; how did you get the scenario that you're talking about? I'm saying expressing that you may be in love with Lena ( <3 option) with Jeremy, and Jeremy not rejecting Lena during the bottle game. Is it possible and if possible, is it only gathered by getting enough -Jeremy points throughout the game?

Dec 17, 2019
I kinda wish Robert leaned into the whole "fuck me and I'll put in a good word for you to management" vibe.

That whole aspect of the plot seems to kinda fizzle out. You either fuck him and "unintentionally" benefit by him helping you keep your job, or you scorn him and then later on he comes back all apologetic and shit.

I must say I'm glad the new black dude, whose name I do not remember (Bobby or Ricky or something), seems very likely to scratch that sleazy, manipulative itch. Lena using sex to get what she wants is top tier coomer material from my POV.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Question; how did you get the scenario that you're talking about? I'm saying expressing that you may be in love with Lena ( <3 option) with Jeremy, and Jeremy not rejecting Lena during the bottle game. Is it possible and if possible, is it only gathered by getting enough -Jeremy points throughout the game?
I don't know the details as I don't play Ian/Lena myself, but such as I've been told Ian just has the option to declare his romantic interest in Lena to Jeremy, I think, at some point during the latest chapter although I don't know specifically when. I think the only requirement is that Lena and Ian are involved, but you might have to pick the option for them to cuddle too.

Then as Lena you just have to go to the bottle spin game and play it until Ivy and Louise ask you to help Jeremy ejaculate.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
If Jeremy's friendship with Ian is 6 or above and you've told Jeremy you're into her, he'll reject Lena's first advance till she insists. Anything below 6: No qualms. Unfortunately the bar in the relationship panel isn't numbered so it's hard to keep track of exactly how many points you have. Plus it's hard to keep track of all of the actions that + or - their friendship when playing without meticulously following the guide. A few of the choices to get below 6 are pretty innocuous, like telling Alison he's with a girl when asked at the cocktail lounge + joining in on that cringe song their friends are teasing Jeremy with. The gauge is set way too sensitively there IMO, as I can still see good friends doing those things in the given situation. You can still have the smiley-face icon indicating friendship while below 6 also, but J's supposed bro code is out the door at that point.

I've kept their friendship at 6+ to unlock the picture sharing, since if their friendship is below that, it doesn't take place. Kind of weird that Jeremy's all in for offering pics of himself fucking a girl Ian likes yet at the same friendship level not wanting to mess with Lena

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Something I did find slightly jarring about Eva's content in GGGB was how easily she fell to the dark(bbc) side in some scenarios. Sometimes just fucking the dude from the club or going to the pool party that one time is enough to turn her into a completely wanton cock-hungry sex-puppet, to the degree that any professed love for Ashley is completely disregarded.
Judging from Lena's internal dialogue with Jeremy in the drinking game interactions if she's got the right fetishes, I think that misstep from GGGB is still there to some extent in ORS, unfortunately. Otherwise good Lena is thanking Ivy and happily dismissing Ian (if she likes him) in her thoughts during those actions. Internal-dialogue-wise, it's a complete 180 from how you've played her if not going the complete ho-bag route. Even just pulling down his pants to complete the dare. Eva does have a lot to tackle, but there should be some sort of middle-of-the-road dialogue in these situations with some push-pull in her thoughts (turned on but guilty, or reluctant but with necessity) for plausibility if she's otherwise made some ethical choices. As-is it's a complete immersion breaker. Similar situation with getting Stan to take photos again, where the only option is Lena reveling in some sort of cam-girl sex powertrip.

Last edited:

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Judging from Lena's internal dialogue with Jeremy in the drinking game interactions if she's got the right fetishes, I think that misstep from GGGB is still there to some extent in ORS, unfortunately. Otherwise good Lena is thanking Ivy and happily dismissing Ian (if she likes him) in her thoughts during those actions. Internal-dialogue-wise, it's a complete 180 from how you've played her if not going the complete ho-bag route. Even just pulling down his pants to complete the dare. Eva does have a lot to tackle, but there should be some sort of middle-of-the-road dialogue in these situations with some push-pull in her thoughts (turned on but guilty, or reluctant but with necessity) for plausibility. As-is it's a complete immersion breaker. Similar situation with getting Stan to take photos again, where the only option is Lena reveling in some sort of cam-girl sex powertrip.
I do agree. I think with Lena a lot of work has to go into this sort of thing, as she is a main character.

While I never do Ian/Lena or Lena/Jeremycock I have played through committing to more sexual onlyfans where I felt like there was a stark change in tone. At first she was fumbling slightly, trying to figure out a good way to approach the platform, the next she's pulled Stan into her room and twerking in front of him, almost naked and surrendering completely to the screen. While I understand the eroticism in it, I did feel like the development of this story point ended up running away from me. Since then I never do anything but post the nudes from her other work.

Eva certainly has quite a challenge ahead of her in this regard. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I do agree. I think with Lena a lot of work has to go into this sort of this, as she is a main character.

While I never do Ian/Lena or Lena/Jeremycock I have played through committing to more sexual onlyfans where I felt like there was a stark change in tone. At first she was fumbling slightly, trying to figure out a good way to approach the platform, the next she's pulled Stan into her room and twerking in front of him, almost naked and surrendering completely to the screen. While I understand the eroticism in it, I did feel like the development of this story point ended up running away from me. Since then I never do anything but post the nudes from her other work.

Eva certainly has quite a challenge ahead of her in this regard. :ROFLMAO:
Yep. All I'm hoping for personally is a believable ethical slut route. Or room for a good person who makes mistakes occasionally out of necessity and/or temptation. Hopefully she'll turn that around more plausibly in further development.

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
Yep. All I'm hoping for personally is a believable ethical slut route. Or room for a good person who makes mistakes occasionally out of necessity and/or temptation. Hopefully she'll turn that around more plausibly in further development.
You could get that in GGGB, so it's plausible that there could end up being something similar here, although I'm not sure Eva is thinking of routes in quite the same way for this game.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
You could get that in GGGB, so it's plausible that there could end up being something similar here, although I'm not sure Eva is thinking of routes in quite the same way for this game.
IMO, you couldn't, since I'm talking about the character's dialogue and internal thought processes after selecting certain slutty options. Especially in her relationship with Eric, it was impossible. She could stay with him as a slut... who was also a sociopath. There was somewhat of an option with Dave, but a lot of her dialogue and reactions were still implausible + it was a much smaller route. Her personality changes as a whole didn't have much middle-ground, plus you had to break up with your bf and date his friend and your once best friend's ex to get there.

Last edited:

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Sure, you could at least get some variance. GGGB was more about the aspect of the Good/Bad girl developments.

I think the crucial difference is that where GGGB had a bunch of different story directions with various characters to serve kinks and further story progression, ORS has a bunch of different characters with each their own stories and kink details. Eva has mentioned that she wanted ORS to be more about characters and story.

For example it seems to me that following Ivy will turn into a story where either Lena gets her to tone the bad girl down or Ivy influences Lena to turn it up. If that turns out to be the case like I suspect, dontcarewhateverno might have to not go along with Billy if they want Lena's ethical sluttery to last :ROFLMAO:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
For example it seems to me that following Ivy will turn into a story where either Lena gets her to tone the bad girl down or Ivy influences Lena to turn it up. If that turns out to be the case like I suspect, dontcarewhateverno might have to not go along with Billy if they want Lena's ethical sluttery to las
I still don't like what happened with Ivy in the latest chapter. She always seemed to have a good head over her shoulders, steady jobs as a dancer and dancing teacher plus her "onlyfans" with the future goal of entering some model agency.

But then that shady guy - i can't tell from where my money comes from but trust me - appears and she decides to jump head first into his super vague "job proposal".

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I hope for more progression for the Cindy/Ian Romance in the next update, definitely my favourite of the game so far with the slower build up.

With Lena I don't really care about Robert or Louise much, hope for more Holly in her story instead.

Reactions: fatpussy123

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I still don't like what happened with Ivy in the latest chapter. She always seemed to have a good head over her shoulders, but then that shady guy appears and she decides to jump head first into his super vague "job proposal".
Hm, I feel neutrally about it I think. I can understand feeling a bit befuddled with how readily she jumps on the Billy hype, but my impression of her is also that she seems rather determined to prove her lifestyle, which I think isn't unrealistic to make her receptive to what she might view as a clear opportunity. I look forward to seeing how influential the molly is, drugs were very central to Jess.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
For example it seems to me that following Ivy will turn into a story where either Lena gets her to tone the bad girl down or Ivy influences Lena to turn it up. If that turns out to be the case like I suspect, dontcarewhateverno might have to not go along with Billy if they want Lena's ethical sluttery to last :ROFLMAO:
Exactly what I'm expecting. I do want her to explore the Billy path, but without acting like a detestable scuzz to everyone and legally changing her name to Lixx Ballgobler by the end of the story. Based on some of the current dialogue, I fear that may be the case.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes