Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
IMO, you couldn't, since I'm talking about the character's dialogue and internal thought processes after selecting certain slutty options. Especially in her relationship with Eric, it was impossible. She could stay with him as a slut... who was also a sociopath. There was somewhat of an option with Dave, but a lot of her dialogue and reactions were still implausible + it was a much smaller route. Her personality changes as a whole didn't have much middle-ground, plus you had to break up with your bf and date his friend and your once best friend's ex to get there.
Oh sure, you may be right here, but I didn't care for either Eric or Dave. It's more plausible by staying mostly single until maybe something later in the game.

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Exactly what I'm expecting. I do want her to explore the Billy path, but without acting like a detestable scuzz to everyone and legally changing her name to Lixx Ballgobler by the end of the story. Based on some of the current dialogue, I fear that may be the case.
I am hoping there will be a measure of available exploration too. I like themes that lean towards the promiscuous side, but I dislike when it becomes too on-rails and when choices are assumed on the player's part. Eva is usually good with this sort of content though, but there have been instances before where I'd like a choice that doesn't exist.

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
Sure, you could at least get some variance. GGGB was more about the aspect of the Good/Bad girl developments.

I think the crucial difference is that where GGGB had a bunch of different story directions with various characters to serve kinks and further story progression, ORS has a bunch of different characters with each their own stories and kink details. Eva has mentioned that she wanted ORS to be more about characters and story.

For example it seems to me that following Ivy will turn into a story where either Lena gets her to tone the bad girl down or Ivy influences Lena to turn it up. If that turns out to be the case like I suspect, dontcarewhateverno might have to not go along with Billy if they want Lena's ethical sluttery to last :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, this was generally my line of thinking, it's more relationship focused with the relationship points and stats as a way to keep score, instead of the good/sexy/thug/bimbo routes.

Reactions: BlandChili

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I still don't like what happened with Ivy in the latest chapter. She always seemed to have a good head over her shoulders, steady jobs as a dancer and dancing teacher plus her "onlyfans" with the future goal of entering some model agency.

But then that shady guy - i can't tell from where my money comes from but trust me - appears and she decides to jump head first into his super vague "job proposal".
She was one of my fave characters until that.

It just seems she's walking the drugged out cumdumpster line and after a strong start it just feels like a weak way to go.

Then again i've not been impressed much by this as a whole. Lesbian routes are shit, Lena as a whole is the weakest part of the story. Ian's side has far better character interactions and LI's.

I guess after GGGB I was expecting something awesome and this has just been so very "meh".

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
She was one of my fave characters until that.

It just seems she's walking the drugged out cumdumpster line and after a strong start it just feels like a weak way to go.

Then again i've not been impressed much by this as a whole. Lesbian routes are shit, Lena as a whole is the weakest part of the story. Ian's side has far better character interactions and LI's.

I guess after GGGB I was expecting something awesome and this has just been so very "meh".
I am still hoping chapter 8 will actually advance Lena's story other than the corruption route. If not then i guess i will only focus on Ian. His relationship possibilities with Allison, Cindy and even Minerva are great.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I am still hoping chapter 8 will actually advance Lena's story other than the corruption route. If not then i guess i will only focus on Ian. His relationship possibilities with Allison, Cindy and even Minerva are great.
That's it.

Ian has some great love interests while Lena's are either absolute pricks or an attempt at a Louise route that she completely dismisses as just friends fooling around.

Such a massive letdown.

I enjoy Ian's route and it weirds me out to say that. A lesbian that doesn't like the female MC and prefers the male ... it's like opposites world here.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I have to admit that I will be severely disappointed if Lena/Holly doesn't gain any traction in this chapter.

It just feels like the time should be now, Lena's been able to desire her in secret for a while and we're finally past the "first act climax" of the Ian/Holly path. I don't expect direct declaration of undying lover or even elaborate sex scenes, but it would go a long way for me to finally initiate something more serious between Holly and Lena now.
The pace of their path makes me unsure how far it'd go in the initial stage, but the first step has to come at some point and by now we're practically over a third of the way through the assumed chapter amount.

Unrelatedly I am also hopeful for something with Lena/Emma which I'd hope to be more "middle of the road" to the sweet innocense of Holly and the utter submission of Louise, something sexually open, fun and challenging. :giggle:

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
That's it.

Ian has some great love interests while Lena's are either absolute pricks or an attempt at a Louise route that she completely dismisses as just friends fooling around.

Such a massive letdown.

I enjoy Ian's route and it weirds me out to say that. A lesbian that doesn't like the female MC and prefers the male ... it's like opposites world here.
Eva had that issue with GGGB. 2/3rds of the love interests werent all that great... Especially all the guys. All of them. I am assuming the guys are either cucks (Dave and your BF at the start) or knuckledraggers (Gym bro and Tyrone) again.

I honestly tried to get with the trans woman. I wasnt interested in any of the others tbh.

Kinda worried to see Eva rehashing characters for this, but in a twist... Hopefully it updates, it improves. Still, this is quality you dont get from many other games...

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Eva had that issue with GGGB. 2/3rds of the love interests werent all that great... Especially all the guys. All of them. I am assuming the guys are either cucks (Dave and your BF at the start) or knuckledraggers (Gym bro and Tyrone) again.

I honestly tried to get with the trans woman. I wasnt interested in any of the others tbh.

Kinda worried to see Eva rehashing characters for this, but in a twist... Hopefully it updates, it improves. Still, this is quality you dont get from many other games...
Thing there is I didn't do any of the guy routes in GGGB. I didn't need to because the lesbian routes were both great and so was the trans route.

I had to do them here because the lesbian route is awful and I needed to see if anything else was any good on Lena's side.

It feels like she was tacked on to set things up for Ian's side.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Oh sure, you may be right here, but I didn't care for either Eric or Dave. It's more plausible by staying mostly single until maybe something later in the game.
Yeah. Just doesn't hit that slutty gf/wife niche. All I'm asking for is a nympho with a heart of gold... or at least a gold-plated bronze option with a few cubic zirconia around the rim.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Thing there is I didn't do any of the guy routes in GGGB. I didn't need to because the lesbian routes were both great and so was the trans route.

I had to do them here because the lesbian route is awful and I needed to see if anything else was any good on Lena's side.

It feels like she was tacked on to set things up for Ian's side.
Thats sad...

lcvargas

Dec 30, 2019
I usually play female protag games to have sex with all the dudes I can, so I don't care for the lesbian routes.

But Evakiss surely have plans for Lena in that direction. A lot of people only think Louise is the only one, but it has been hinted that both Ivy and Holly can be on that route. The game is not finish yet, maybe down the line it will be more explored. It's too early to be disappointed on a game that isn't finish yet; wait till it ends, and if there's still a lack of lesbian content, then be disappointed as much as you can.

Ratrio

Aug 21, 2018
Anyone else find it difficult to get will points with Ian?
I've gotten a few with Lena but I think I'm at 0 by chapter 6 with Ian. I must not be playing to his personality very well I guess.

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
I've gotten a few with Lena but I think I'm at 0 by chapter 6 with Ian. I must not be playing to his personality very well I guess.
From what I remember, you just need to find the best combinations in order to write your novel. The genre, the characters, the plot and so on... I don't recall any other way to get will points with Ian.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
But then that shady guy - i can't tell from where my money comes from but trust me - appears and she decides to jump head first into his super vague "job proposal".
I thought the same thing when I first saw that scene. Then someone told me it was because they were under the influence of drugs at that time so maybe that could be it. Still, like you said, Ivy was acting a bit out of character there imo.

I get that it's natural to agree to a meetup with Billy to see what his proposals are. What I don't get is why even do drugs on the day of the meeting which might influence your own judgement. Seems counterintuitive to me, assuming that the drug was even capable of doing that to her.

Lena's skepticism, on the other hand, made a lot more sense to me.

Reactions: Mpkstroff

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
In contrary, I find it much easier to get will points with ian. I think mine is at 4, while lena is at 2.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes