blobi692

Sep 10, 2019
Will Stan get some action today?
Somehow, I fucking hope that Lena is giving him his first ride ever ! hahaha

I think the relation could evolve interestingly where she could be pleasantly surprise or just use him as a toy... Meanwhile... The 3rd roommate (forgot her name) could totally spy on them while doing it and try to get into a 3some in a later episode

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
Eva herself said: "My goal is to release it by the end of the week, probably Saturday, if everything goes as planned."

I would not be surprised if it were released tomorrow.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
As nice as that sounds I don't think Eva will implement such a thing. It doesn't sound as simple as drawing a bigger boob or fuller lips like it was for Ashley in GGGB. If Ian ends up with two body types, it might be too difficult for Eva to pull it off for every sex scene.
I wouldn't put it past her if she decides to make it a late-game change similar to bimbo Ashley and lock it behind the MMA path for example or just tie it to his Athletics skill. At least implementing a new sprite for Ian could be relatively easy because it wouldn't be different from him having another outfit, but it would require drawing one extra detail to a sex scene because Ian would essentially become 2 characters when it comes to sex scenes.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Okay. You didn't read a single thing i wrote to you. This is the last time i am repeating myself. I spoke as general i didnt refer you specifically. In my main language we refer both she and he as one word. We don't seperate gender. That's why i refer everyone in the internet as "he" but after that guy warned us. I told that i am gonna try to refer eva as she from now on. What is wrong with my statement? Why are you making this as world war 3?
Look. It is clear that this is very important for you. I am sorry for making you upset (2nd time).
Take another read at our comments and then tell me who'd making a big deal out of it. World War 3? Please, I'm being perfectly formal here, you don't have to exaggerate. I never said you're referring to me specifically, but the statement "gender does not matter" still impacts me both as an individual and as a woman within this supposed group of internet-goers where "it does not matter."

I think it's fine that you'll be thinking of changing your pronouns for Eva, but imo when you communicate in English your default should be the English grammar rules and not your native ones. Regardless, it's over with now, done, you recognised a mistake and told us you'll rectify it, all is fine. We're dandy. :giggle:

But don't get defensive with me because I assume your argumentation is based on English interpretations when that's the language we're communicating in.

I accept your apology, it is clear your intention was not to make rude commentary towards women now.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
but it would require drawing one extra detail to a sex scene because Ian would essentially become 2 characters when it comes to sex scenes.
That's my main concern since Eva would have to draw the same sex scene twice.

Bulking up (assuming Ian needs to, he isn't that skinny) is a lot different than just getting a boobjob, which is easy enough to alter for a sex scene. Perhaps not make him that much different, just add some definition to his muscles or something. I can see that happening however slim it is.

Still if Eva is already this busy I feel this should be at the bottom of priorities. Maybe just include a different sprite in Ian's MMA ending so we can at least see an in-game difference once. That would suffice for me.

In terms of customisation I'm a lot more interested in seeing Ian expand his wardrobe :LOL:.

Reactions: fatpussy123
Jul 9, 2020
Get Ian on the juice and quit his job to do nothing but lifting. No more fighting and just nothing but I pick things up and put them down.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Somehow, I fucking hope that Lena is giving him his first ride ever ! hahaha

I think the relation could evolve interestingly where she could be pleasantly surprise or just use him as a toy... Meanwhile... The 3rd roommate (forgot her name) could totally spy on them while doing it and try to get into a 3some in a later episode
I love mean Lena and Ivy compo they made fun of that office lady love it , could be fun if ivy and louise have a fight and than ivy blindfolded her and let stan have some fun :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Reactions: aykarin

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Keep in mind that Eva said on patreon that "My goal is to release it by the end of the week, probably Saturday, if everything goes as planned."

Hopefully it'll come, but there was never a guarantee it would happen right on Saturday itself. Let's hope! :D
Eva has released material at many different times of any given release-day.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Take another read at our comments and then tell me who'd making a big deal out of it. World War 3? Please, I'm being perfectly formal here, you don't have to exaggerate. I never said you're referring to me specifically, but the statement "gender does not matter" still impacts me both as an individual and as a woman within this supposed group of internet-goers where "it does not matter."

I think it's fine that you'll be thinking of changing your pronouns for Eva, but imo when you communicate in English your default should be the English grammar rules and not your native ones. Regardless, it's over with now, done, you recognised a mistake and told us you'll rectify it, all is fine. We're dandy. :giggle:

But don't get defensive with me because I assume your argumentation is based on English interpretations when that's the language we're communicating in.

I accept your apology, it is clear your intention was not to make rude commentary towards women now.
I think my statement looked like sarcastic you and some of the other members here got offended. I didn't mean to disrespect to anyone here. This is happening because of my poor english.
I would refer Eva as "she" if i knew it at the first place. I just thought that it shouldn't be a big deal since we don't know our gender at the internet platform. I don't even know if you are she or he. Assuming most of us here are male. I refer almost everyone as "he". That's why i said that people shouldn't bother with those terms but it seems i am wrong judging all the facepalms and hate messages i get.
Anyway, we are cool. I hope other members are cool with me as well. I cannot explain myself for everyone.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes