WindySakura

May 28, 2017
I think my statement looked like sarcastic you and some of the other members here got offended. I didn't mean to disrespect to anyone here. This is happening because of my poor english.
I would refer Eva as "she" if i knew it at the first place. I just thought that it shouldn't be a big deal since we don't know our gender at the internet platform. I don't even know if you are she or he. Assuming most of us here are male. I refer almost everyone as "he". That's why i said that people shouldn't bother with those terms but it seems i am wrong judging all the facepalms and hate messages i get.
Anyway, we are cool. I hope other members are cool with me as well. I cannot explain myself for everyone.
They is a gender neutral pronoun you can use if you are unsure which is the appropriate one. Whenever I'm not sure I default to they and then change to whichever pronoun whoever responds to me ends up using, assuming they themselves aren't wrong that would allow me to use the correct pronoun afterwards.

I do wish I could do the same on Spanish, my native language. Sadly there is no gender neutral pronoun, even inanimate objets are gendered in Spanish.

Last edited:

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
Keep in mind that Eva said on patreon that "My goal is to release it by the end of the week, probably Saturday, if everything goes as planned."

Hopefully it'll come, but there was never a guarantee it would happen right on Saturday itself. Let's hope! :D
Eva has released material at many different times of any given release-day.
Yep, literally the same thing I said in the previous page :LOL:(y)

Eva can make an estimate of when it's ready but it's never a guarantee.
Looking forward to it either way! :coffee:

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
How are the alphas from evakiss? Are they good(not bugy)? Or better make patience and wait for the official release? :unsure:

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes