BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Oh, man, Eva, what a party pooper. You don't simply kill a cool theory like that with a "Word of God"! What are we going to discuss now?
fuck that slut Alison, Cindy & Lena are way better...
Cherry is also a slut (cute but a slut) :D

Cindy don't let me down babe :giggle:
BTW, if you're going to pursue Cindy, you're going to prove that she is also a slut. :p So don't you slutshame my girl Alison.

Oct 31, 2019
haha That is a good one about Ian failing even when he has the girl right there. ha I didn't see any of that, since I was playing him not getting any of that. Man what a loser.

I wish Cherry had a body type that was more different from the other women.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Honestly I don't understand that "I cannot get hard, maybe would be better if "X" were here instead of me".
This guy have some selfconfidence issue or what?
The dude is 27 year old and is broke with a shit-job, was cheated on and dumped by his gf, got kicked out of his parents' house, and is paying rent to Perry whose friend got him kicked out of his house in the first place, and his other "friend" rubs it in his face constantly how buff he is and how all the ladies want him. Now, how can this dude NOT have self-confidence issues?

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Oh, man, Eva, what a party pooper. You don't simply kill a cool theory like that with a "Word of God"! What are we going to discuss now?

BTW, if you're going to pursue Cindy, you're going to prove that she is also a slut. :p So don't you slutshame my girl Alison.
I was suprised also with Evao_O, so i wrote to her on Patreon :D
Oh snap, Eva the boss lady coming in HOT with a massive spoiler LOL xD

but i am glad that Ian's ex & Axel are not banging each other because a lot of us already thought this is going to be the next step, but now we don't know who the mystery guy is or the girl who Axel slept with :)
and now this new information from Eva... it's gonna be interestin for sure in 0.3 :)

For the Cindy part, i hope Ian can romance her step by step and not fuck her after a few drinks like he did with Alison & Cherry (the sluts:LOL:)

Reactions: Elemo

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
For the Cindy part, i hope Ian can romance her step by step and not fuck her after a few drinks like he did with Alison & Cherry (the sluts:LOL:)
Same thing tbh. The girl already has a boyfriend (whether he's a good one is irrelevant). If she allows Ian to romance her, it would make her look like an easy girl who can become a cheater. At least Alison and Cherry are single and owe nobody to explain their behavior. If they are sluts then Ian is a slut, too.

Reactions: Elemo

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Same thing tbh. The girl already has a boyfriend (whether he's a good one is irrelevant). If she allows Ian to romance her, it would make her look like an easy girl who can become a cheater. At least Alison and Cherry are single and owe nobody to explain their behavior. If they are sluts then Ian is a slut, too.
If she allows Ian to romance her, she is not a slut for that..., if she sleeps with Ian without breaking up with Perry first, then she is :D
But really, what is a definition of a slut nowdays? :D
A single girl who has sex with 20+ guys each week or a girl who is in a relationship but cheats? :D

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
But really, what is a definition of a slut nowdays? :D
I think nowadays this term is outdated and doesn't have a relevant definition. A single girl can sleep with 20 or more partners in one night. Some might judge her and call her a slut but she's free to do whatever. On the other hand, a girl who is dating or married but cheats behind their partner's back actually breaks the commitment. But the term is so unclear that it kind of blurs the line between the two and slutshames both equally for failing to conform to certain old standards.

Reactions: Dysphorika

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
I think nowadays this term is outdated and doesn't have a relevant definition. A single girl can sleep with 20 or more partners in one night. Some might judge her and call her a slut but she's free to do whatever. On the other hand, a girl who is dating or married but cheats behind their partner's back actually breaks the commitment. But the term is so unclear that it kind of blurs the line between the two and slutshames both equally for failing to conform to certain old standards.
i think the problem is that there are no hard definitions of the term "slut". for example a girl that has 2 fuck buddies (who are totally fine with that arrangement) and everything else about her is rather plain, is probably not a slut. a girl that instantly gets a new boyfriend after a recent break up and dresses rather skimpy, is probably a slut.
i think being a slut is something that accumulates from many sources and even then it's quite ambiguous. because first of all slut is a derogatory term, but some girls make it "positve" by owning it.
so if someone is a slut, depends mainly on the viewpoint of who you ask.

Jun 15, 2017
The dude is 27 year old and is broke with a shit-job, was cheated on and dumped by his gf, got kicked out of his parents' house, and is paying rent to Perry whose friend got him kicked out of his house in the first place, and his other "friend" rubs it in his face constantly how buff he is and how all the ladies want him. Now, how can this dude NOT have self-confidence issues?
When you put it that way, it seems understandable that his self confidence has seen better days although I still don't like the cuck mentality. I think I'm too prideful to have that kind of reasoning (I'm not some kind of Chad btw). Good thing that never happened to me because I think I'd go to prison for double murder... and I hope to never live through that experience.
Hopefully, Eva Kiss will give us multiple choices concerning Wade & Cindy's relationship. To please everyone, I'd hope we get the option to :
1. Help their relationship (Like a good bro would do)
2. Cuck Wade (Personally not my intention but it seems that others here want to do that to their friend)
3. Influence/romance Cindy into breaking up (Like Dave and Eva in GGGB)
4. Do nothing at all and wait for an eventual break-up ? Then feel free to romance Cindy (Probably the most neutral option I think)

Personally, if these options were available in the game, I'd go for 1 and 4 in different playthrough.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Hopefully, Eva Kiss will give us multiple choices concerning Wade & Cindy's relationship. To please everyone, I'd hope we get the option to :
2. Cuck Wade (Personally not my intention but it seems that others here want to do that to their friend)
4. Do nothing at all and wait for an eventual break-up ? Then feel free to romance Cindy (Probably the most neutral option I think)

Personally, if these options were available in the game, I'd go for 1 and 4 in different playthrough.
Oh man, the options are good and realistic but it's a LOT of work for Eva to include all of that in the game, she said that script for 0.2 is as long as some Harry Potter books :D

Personaly for Cindy's path, i wouldn't like for her to just make it eazy for Ian and starts acting like a horny slut because she doesn't get attention from Perry...
I think she is not that kind of a girl... she seams too nice to do that :)

So your option 3 would fit me the best :D
If she comes to Ian and says that she is not happy with Perry anymore, that she thinks she is losing time with him and so on..., my Ian would tell her to end it and to go for something that makes her happy, that life is too short for her to wait for someone to change if they are not like that.

We'll see what happens :)

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017

1b. After helping their relationship seduce the couple into having a threesome/foursome with you (and Lena).

fstvfp

Jun 12, 2019
Who do you think will get scenes this next update?
I'm guessing:
A tad more with Alison / Cherry (morning bj?)
Louise
Jeremy
And hopefully Holly!

Reactions: John Doe Jr.
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes