MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
LOL. I did the "piss Minerva off" route and went also the not let her fire. She admitted she wanted to hook up and I did the "Oh, fuck no! I'd rather stick my dick in a meat grinder!." Seriously true. IRL she's 40 I'm 47, but she's fat and also ugly. Sorry for her husband. LMAO she is pissed but can't do anything about it because Ian knows too much she'd be up that infamous foul smelling creek if she fired him.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
I'd rather put my dick in a garbage can than that nasty-ass bitch. Even Lena and Ivy made fun of her for fat and ugly. Holly, Lena, Emma and Cherry are the hot ones. Allison is a bit too mannish for me. Nerdy like Holly can be hot. Fat and ugly can't. Mannish is also unattractive.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
I'd rather put my dick in a garbage can than that nasty-ass bitch. Even Lena and Ivy made fun of her for fat and ugly. Holly, Lena, Emma and Cherry are the hot ones. Allison is a bit too mannish for me. Nerdy like Holly can be hot. Fat and ugly can't. Mannish is also unattractive.
Put a selfie up on here for us to rate you.
I bet you're a real Brad Pitt look-alike, aren't you?
Lmao.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
He is likely married to his hands. :LOL: :LOL:
'How do you do it, man? How do you score with all those hot fictionalized video-babes?!?'

*Digs out his shades from underneath a mound of Cheetos* "Ya just gots ta know the rite buttons to push, son. And always mouse with the left hand. No soy-boy bullshit up in here. Ha. Feel me?"

Pimp.

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
finish playing the final version I liked that Lena got a little more conscious about her attitudes, perhaps not even close to Ian level but is a start.

Also I feel that this update is hinting that she'll be able to steal mike from however he's with

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
I'm thinking there are guys here that saw the landwhale in GGGB and were thinking "damn, I'd hit that!"
Latest of 3 different ones - Ian banging Emma and Cherry. Lena alone after breaking up with Robert because of a fight with Ian at the drawing session (Ian was more aggressive with him when coming out of the bar with Perry. Ian never dated her. She's also ROYALLY pissed off at Ian. Damn, it's hard to get anyone with Holly. Only ever was able to do with a save from someone else where it already happened.)

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Daaaammn. Can you tell us all about your other exploits with the hi-rez ladies of the video game world? You do seem quite experienced and we just want... well.. I guess we just want to live vicariously through you. Maybe pick up a couple of pointers from your many conquests with those digital 10's of the female persuasion. Can you do that, king?

Last edited:

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
This is the second renpy game in a month that has decided to troll me with a fake stack trace. Was there a secret meeting of the devs that no-one knows about? It probably totally fooled 95% of the consumers but those of us on Linux or OSX only had to look at the Winders-10 on the platform to know that we were being bullshitted. Also the dev probably should have gone back and wallpapered over the V0.8prealpha before they dropped the final.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
This is the second renpy game in a month that has decided to troll me with a fake stack trace. Was there a secret meeting of the devs that no-one knows about? It probably totally fooled 95% of the consumers but those of us on Linux or OSX only had to look at the Winders-10 on the platform to know that we were being bullshitted. Also the dev probably should have gone back and wallpapered over the V0.8prealpha before they dropped the final.
The rest of us just read the text and followed the very clear instructions.. to each their own ;)

Reactions: MyUserName1234
Oct 31, 2019
Pretty sure there is no difference gameplay wise. Like in GGGB it's all cosmetic.
Yes, I think I will go with the thrifty option for Lena, when I go through it for the following update. She works too hard for that money to waste it on tattoos, as long the more expensive ones are just a look thing. Not even convinced the most expensive one looks better than the least expensive.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes