May 5, 2017
I am in. A nicely oiled up titjob drives Ian over the edge while a spying Lena gets fondled from behind by Ed. Who would have thought that Ed & Molly are mischievous swingers? Could be a good way of those two bonding with each other and start off a sharing path.
I do wonder how Eva will introduce Ed and Lena scenes. He clearly follows her peoplegram so it's very likely he's one of the stalkfap commenters. Maybe he's the one who was requesting Lena film herself for him. Could be that she accepts to meet him in person and is surprised to find out it's Ed. Then the topic of how much money he is wasting on stalkfap when the business is failing comes up. Interested to see how it plays out.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
I really don't see that. Ed and Molly are too devoted to each other and Lena doesn't see them that way. I see Ed and Molly as the sort of older couple who only wants each other. They dream of each other and if one died the other wouldn't live a month. That happened a lot with older couples. A few years ago my great uncle got very sick, but his wife (my great aunt) died of pneumonia. He lived less than a month after. He was a Korean war veteran.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
It's like you NEED a walkthrough or cheat to get Ian with Holly.
:WeSmart:
Seriously though, pay attention to their dialogues. They usually are written well enough to indicate which of your choices leads to a particular outcome. If Ian says that he cares about Lena and that's why it's best for them to leave it as a one-time thing, then perhaps you shouldn't have told Jeremy that you're falling for Lena. If you didn't get any similar dialogues, then perhaps some of your stats were lacking, like your relationship with Holly or Ian's attraction to Holly (though if you agreed to come to the book fair, then it shouldn't be a problem).

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
It's not hard at all to get with any available character in the game. It can be a pain in the ass, since you may have to start fresh or from an early save, foregoing some other characters. But by focusing on an available character at every chance during the play-through, you're pretty much guaranteed to develop something with them if you want.

Reactions: scor099

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Yes, it's out and publicly available on my Patreon. I'll update the release post in a bit.
Thanks for the walk-through release. We appreciate it. :)

Quick question on interpreting the guide. When you're listing script flags (or whatever they're called in python) as requirements, then another flag underneath, is that flag a requirement as well, or an end result of the selection?

For instance, in the fetish selection menu of chapter 8, you've got two requirements where either can unlock the option. Then another flag underneath. I'm assuming the flag in the line below the requirements line is the end result after selecting E , rather than just a third requirement. Like once E is selected in game, a new flag is set to lena_fty_slave=True, which wasn't set before. Correct?:

E)Being dominated
Requirements: [lena_axel_desire= True] or seymour_disposition> 1
[lena_fty_slave= True]

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
It's like you NEED a walkthrough or cheat to get Ian with Holly.
I don't get how you can fail to get this pairing, Holly practically throws herself at Ian as long as he just bothers to show any attention. Just make the choices that favour her and the pairing just happens by itself.

Reactions: aykarin

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I don't get how you can fail to get this pairing, Holly practically throws herself at Ian as long as he just bothers to show any attention. Just make the choices that favour her and the pairing just happens by itself.
I don't think he's grasped yet that Ian can't get with all available characters in one play-through. Probably a prologue to a "wtf Y u camt sexes all hawt chixx?!?" post. He's likely just ditching Holly meet-ups for Cindy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pointything

Skantarios

Jun 18, 2017
I feel like the book fair is pivotal to get Holly but it apparently ruins Lena's opinion of Ian even if he rejects Holly. Is getting with both Holly and Lena possible? If so, what are the cutoff points? Seems to make sense since they are attracted to each other and Ian.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I feel like the book fair is pivotal to get Holly but it apparently ruins Lena's opinion of Ian even if he rejects Holly. Is getting with both Holly and Lena possible? If so, what are the cutoff points? Seems to make sense since they are attracted to each other and Ian.
Lena can later forgive Ian if he merely kisses Holly, which most people assume means if there is a way to get the three of them together then this is it, where Ian opens the possibility to them both while preserving his relationship to Lena.

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018

Hello everybody! I've been a bit disconnected these past few days, but work never stops. Chapter 8 is finally wrapped up and I've already started work on Chapter 9.
  • Right now I'm in the early stages, structuring the plot and deciding which scenes to develop, choosing the reference images and building the internal structure (story beats, poses, choices, etc.)
  • I've already completed around 20 drawings and sent them to my colorist. This update will probably feature the largest amount of illustrations so far, so I'll try to look for and hire an artist to help me with the line-work this time. If I find someone suitable I will be able to produce even more drawings per chapter, let's see how that goes.
  • I've designed several new outfits for some characters.
  • I've commissioned 5 new music pieces for the game's OST. I can't wait to see how those turn out.
  • I'm also looking further into a Steam release and optimal Android port, but those are being harder to sort out than I thought. I'll keep you posted on those fronts.
  • I'm preparing some WIP and behind the scenes stuff for Chapter 8, last time I showed you the process behind the creation of some scenes and you seemed to enjoy it. I'll post those in the following days/weeks.
Sorry if I'm still a bit absent these days, after Chapter 8 I needed to take things easy for a bit to relax and focus on the creative process for Chapter 9, but I'll try to post some fun or relevant stuff for you guys in here. I'm really hyped to create Chapter 9 and I want to release it as soon as I'm able!

May 5, 2017
I really don't see that. Ed and Molly are too devoted to each other and Lena doesn't see them that way. I see Ed and Molly as the sort of older couple who only wants each other. They dream of each other and if one died the other wouldn't live a month. That happened a lot with older couples. A few years ago my great uncle got very sick, but his wife (my great aunt) died of pneumonia. He lived less than a month after. He was a Korean war veteran.
Not sure if you were replying to my comment or not. Either way, I think it's clear that something will happen with Ed if you choose to let it happen. Why would you be given the choice to let him off the hook for walking in on Lena changing? I don't know if anything could happen with Molly. Maybe it would be an option to let her join or watch? I personally would like the option to not have Molly involved if such an occasion arises.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019

Never even seen an option for a book fair.

• Angry
Reactions: MyUserName1234

Tarmogo

Sep 13, 2020
I tried as much as possible.
The only way you can really miss out on Holly is if you always choose to do the Cindy events instead of the stuff with Holly, which I have a feeling is what you're doing. Cindy and Holly have a couple of instances where they have conflicting events and their big events (Wade's party and the book fair) are mutually exclusive, so you can only go for one of them in a single playthrough.

Reactions: Mark17 and Reasoon

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
I didn't go for Cindy, other than 1 play where she threw herself at Ian after the fight at his party. I never even saw an option to go to a book fair.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes