Tarmogo

Sep 13, 2020
I didn't go for Cindy, other than 1 play where she threw herself at Ian after the fight at his party. I never even saw an option to go to a book fair.
Did you go dancing with Cindy after the bar? Did you go to the museum with her? Did you encourage her to model and go to the shoot with her?

If you didn't do any of that, then it's essentially impossible to not have Holly offer the book fair if you are actually interacting with her.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
What usually blocks people from Holly is if they choose to get lunch with Alison instead of her in the early game.

That choice blocks the option to swap reviews with her and change a few other scenes with her slightly if you don't make an effort to restore agenda points with her.

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
What usually blocks people from Holly is if they choose to get lunch with Alison instead of her in the early game.

That choice blocks the option to swap reviews with her and change a few other scenes with her slightly if you don't make an effort to restore agenda points with her.
Yes this is true! There are two Scenarios where you can meet with either Alison or Holly (Chapter 1 and Chapter 3) and I think you have to choose one of these two to meet with Holly or her Route (at least for me) can't happen. In my playthrough I realized if you want to go for Holly AND Alison with Ian you need to meet with Holly in Chapter 1 and with Alison in Chapter 3.

Tarmogo

Sep 13, 2020

Very true. I was assuming he went with Holly in these cases since he's adamant that he's on her route, but he could have been skipping these.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Oh my god. How is the sex in this game so consistently hot?! :D

Like okay, I didn't do any of the lesbian scenes (cos that's personally not my thing), but everything else was absolute fire! Usually I have a clear favorite route or character I go for in games where it's an option, but there are so many interesting characters and plot lines that it's really hard to choose.

Ian and Lena. Usually your average 'main' pairings isn't big on my list cos they're either a bit boring or feel a bit forced, but this was anything but. Their chemistry is top notch, and even if you try to avoid a relationship between them, there's no denying the connection. It almost feels wrong to steer away from that relationship, and I hate disappointing either of them with the other's actions.

Ian and Cindy. Okay, I'm a bit obsessed with this 'relationship'. The building sexual tension and the overall sexiness of this forbidden pair is crazy, and that back-alley scene... hotttt! Having had a taste of that forbidden fruit and how good it could be, and both of them being left wanting more... you just know things are going to get crazy good for this storyline in future. Naturally I feel bad for Wade (and when the shit hits the fan it's gonna be bad), but damn, Ian just has to be the one to give Cindy that good time she's been missing. This pips the others at the post as my favorite pairing. :love:

Ian and Allison. I felt weird about the dynamic of this pairing at first, which I know is exactly what the player is meant to feel in line with how Ian experiences it, but when it got good, it got good. NGL, I love dominant Ian so damn much, and that was the main factor in what put this pairing on my list. I can only hope they allow dominant actions in more of Ian's scenes across the board further along the story.

Ian and Emma. Okay, Ian is literally the worst friend between this and his betrayal of Wade, but the scenes with this sexy little firecracker of a woman.. and doing it being Perry's back... hot! I hope Ian isn't going to end up homeless when the shit hits the fan here, but if so, at least he'll be a hot homeless chad surrounded by Emma and Cindy and the half-dozen other women he's fecking around with. :LOL:

Ian and Minerva. Cannot wait to see how this 'relationship' progresses, but again, the forbidden relationship and a dominant Ian is delicious. I love how there seems to be a 'romantic' route and a 'domination' route for this storyline, too.

As for the rest of the ladies (for Ian), I wasn't really feeling the chemistry for Cherry, and I love Holly but there's not enough sexy content with her to form an opinion yet. Jessica could be a lot of fun. Ivy would probably be even more fun, if we ever get a crack at her.

NGL, In general I really enjoyed playing a womanizing douchebag, which is funny because after spending the first playthrough thinking of what a dick Jeremy was and taking pleasure in destroying his relationships wherever I could, by the second playthrough I realized he wasn't even half as bad as Ian became. :LOL:

As for Lena's pairings, can't say I was really big on any of them besides Ian. Mike was kinda hot (but again, I think it's the forbidden aspect that makes that hot for me). Both Seymour (Mr. Ward) and Axel look like their lines are gonna be hot af. Can't wait!

If I could ask for one thing for future, it's that Ian also gets the same opportunity as Lena to upgrade his clothes as he becomes more of a chad or bad-boy, and maybe get a tattoo in future. I'm a massive Ian fan - he is perfection. :giggle:

Anyway, to finish up I gotta say, I played Good Girl Gone Bad and really enjoyed it, but this game - for me - is on a whole other level in every way. Besides the wide variety of interesting characters, the way all of their storylines diverged and fit in with the overall plot is masterfully done. I never once felt bored while playing, nor found anything stupid or far-fetched, and I'm extremely cynical about these things.

I feel like waiting for the next update is slowly killing me.

Last edited:

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Thanks for the walk-through release. We appreciate it. :)

Quick question on interpreting the guide. When you're listing script flags (or whatever they're called in python) as requirements, then another flag underneath, is that flag a requirement as well, or an end result of the selection?

For instance, in the fetish selection menu of chapter 8, you've got two requirements where either can unlock the option. Then another flag underneath. I'm assuming the flag in the line below the requirements line is the end result after selecting E , rather than just a third requirement. Like once E is selected in game, a new flag is set to lena_fty_slave=True, which wasn't set before. Correct?:

E)Being dominated
Requirements: [lena_axel_desire= True] or seymour_disposition> 1
[lena_fty_slave= True]
Your assumption is correct, this is exactly how it works. In this example, [lena_fty_slave = True] is the end result.

Last edited:
Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

scor099

Aug 6, 2018

you're right, I tried that once and I couldn't raise enough points to ask her to swap books with me but in the other hand choosing to meet Holly doesn't block you from any content with Allison.

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
So, now that the walktrough and the mod are free for all (thank you BloodyMares and JohnDupont :love:) I started with different routes that I normaly dont play. I did the Mike route and it really surprised me! But...it made me think... If you go the Holly route, then Lena need to broke up everything with Mike, no? To make the consistency of the Holly plot armor.. (yes, sorry, Im still a little salty about it :ROFLMAO:)

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
It is strange that Holly - who is very unconfident AND attracted big time to Ian from the start - is the hardest one to get with. Lena, Emma and Cherry are very easy to. Ivy no, and not sure if even possible. Jessica latest run is first he met her, and that would be interesting.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
It is strange that Holly - who is very unconfident AND attracted big time to Ian from the start - is the hardest one to get with. Lena, Emma and Cherry are very easy to. Ivy no, and not sure if even possible. Jessica latest run is first he met her, and that would be interesting.
She isn't the hardest one to get with, she is the easiest. Ian just has to pay her attention and she throws herself at him.

lilsnooze

Jul 11, 2020
There honestly needs to be an ingame walkthrough to be able to be with Holly. The difficulty to be with her is like a 10. It needs to be like a 2.
It really isn't that difficult. Just don't be a dick towards her and choose to go with her to the book fair in chapter 7.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
It's insane level difficult to be with Holly. STILL no luck trying as hard as possible. Yet Lean, Emma, Cherry are very easy to get far, even to anal. Cindy jumps your bones just following her after the party fight. If she really likes Ian the insane level of difficulty to get with her makes WTF understatement of the millenium. Christ on the Crapper, should not be near so difficult.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes