manscout

Jun 13, 2018
If it's "final" I'm assuming it's complete, right? Sorry, I just figured it would have the "Completed" tag in the title!
The game overall isn't completed, every update comes in an Alpha -> Beta -> Final release cycle.

Alpha is the raw release, Beta is major bugfixes and changes, Final is small additions.

Reactions: HerrLeutnant
Aug 12, 2017
0.8 Final Mod? download from his google drive link, MEGA link has other issues in the gallery mode
I was previous installed final mod playing through and got the scene, with my previous comment
Yea its bugged, just played again on the final version mod 0.8b from google drive link. Scene does not trigger.

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
yeah the future with holly will be hot poor Ian :devilish: :love: :love:Ivy this women is just trouble
Yeah that's for sure Holly will go wild if corrupted :D But I hope there is a Scenario later where Holly can change and still be with Ian so kind of a middleground between Shy Holly and Slut Holly. And I also reaaally hope finally for some IanxIvy Action in the future...:love:

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
yeah the future with holly will be hot poor Ian :devilish: :love: :love:Ivy this women is just trouble
I'm kinda hoping there is also an option for Ian to be able to school Holly on how to please him - particularly a more dominant/charismatic Ian - seeing as it already has the moment the 'morning after' at the book fair, where he instructs her on how to suck his dick. I think that would be a great alternative to Ivy schooling her (when you go the route where Lena protects Holly from Ivy), so Holly's sexual experience and experimentation is restricted to Ian.

I imagine it would be a lot of fun for Ian/the player to be able to teach Holly how to please him (and herself in the process). In existing content, there's already the options to give her loving sex, verses taking the more dominant and rough approach. Therefore, schooling her could follow these paths and take a more romantic angle aiming towards mutual pleasure and passionate but loving sex, or the dominant angle where Ian focuses on molding her to his design and teaching her to enjoy getting it rough, exploring kinks, etc. I mean, Holly has to learn it from somewhere, and if the player isn't into girl-on-girl content, it makes sense that an alternative would be Ian showing her.

There's so much potential for a sexual 'blank-slate' like Holly. :)

Also, it absolutely has to give us the chance to play into Holly's secret fantasy of being taken from behind by a 'mysterious stranger' and given passionate, romantic sex. Hopefully Ian can find an opportunity for a bit of roleplay down the line?

Will there be a submission path for the MC in this work?Something like BDSM
Well considering that Lena can buy a collar and leash, and when buying it mentions it reminds her of the 'one she used to own, so maybe she'll wear it, or use it on someone else'; and considering there's Polaroid of Lena wearing a collar when she was with Axel, and she mentions something along the lines of loving the feeling of submitting or such... then yes, I'd say there's an extremely high chance of it.

I'm 99% sure that there'll be Dom/Sub play if you take the route to have Lena get back together with Axel. For sure there will be something kinky with Daddy Seymour, too - a wolf like that doesn't restrict himself to vanilla sex.

As for Ian, I'm pretty sure there will be dom/sub play with him too. There has already been one, possibly two, scenes where Ian can act more dominantly towards Lena (like when he gives her rough anal and she loves it), so I can easily see it escalating as they explore. I imagine the BDSM angle with Ian will probably be even more likely if Lena's lust score is high and she doesn't get with Axel (so she still has the desire to submit but it's going unfulfilled). Especially if Ian finds the collar and leash she bought earlier.

• Red Heart
Reactions: pavlogrk

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
But I hope there is a Scenario later where Holly can change and still be with Ian so kind of a middleground between Shy Holly and Slut Holly.
I hope for the same with Lena and Holly, I'd like to be able to explore kinks with her without it necessarily being about sleeping with other people. Lena just got the ability to buy all those interesting toys from the sex store, Holly would be an excellent user.

Using the leash and tail-plug on Holly, or even better, have Holly use them on Lena, would be divine :love:

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
View attachment 1246837
【Thursday April Week 1】【Chapter 1】The first time Alison ask you out for lunch, you need to turn her down in order to be with Holly instead, otherwise will miss pts with Holly, then you won't have enough pts to ask Holly out for a date
View attachment 1246844 View attachment 1246845
Second Time,You will get a chance to Meet holly in 【Chapter 3】【Friday April Week 2】,but you'll have to turn down Cindy, or you'll lose pts with Holly and the chance to gain pts with Holly the next morning

View attachment 1246847
【Chapter 3】【Thursday April Week 3】Third time, I think it's still Alison might be able to cock block you with holly, turns her down as well

If these three times you miss even one, you'll lose chance to get enough pts with Holly, then no date, then Lena gets Holly,lol
Hmm I've only ever picked Holly for the first option. For the subsequent opportunities I've always danced with Cindy and had dinner with Alison.

The game is quite generous with Holly's (and Lena too) points since for every playthrough I've had enough points with her. The key thing like many mentioned is the first option since having lunch with August Ames locks off the Minerva switcheroo.

But you will miss out on one selfie from Alison if you miss out on her lunch date. Small price though, since it does open up the Holly path which is a lot more worth it imo.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Hmm I've only ever picked Holly for the first option. For the subsequent opportunities I've always danced with Cindy and had dinner with Alison.

The game is quite generous with Holly's (and Lena too) points since for every playthrough I've had enough points with her. The key thing like many mentioned is the first option since having lunch with August Ames locks off the Minerva switcheroo.

But you will miss out on one selfie from Alison if you miss out on her lunch date. Small price though, since it does open up the Holly path which is a lot more worth it imo.
Another detail to note for those of us that pursue Lena/Holly rather than any of their combinations with Ian is that letting Ian meet with Ali for that first lunch also means that Lena meets Holly without Ian being involved.

Which makes for a better love story if that route's your desired outcome.

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018

Great Breakdown of Scenarios and also exactly how I always play in my main Playthrough to get both as much as Alision and Holly for Ian as possible.

Since Alison is my favorite it's kind of sad to miss the first meeting and the one Selfie but you still get all the good stuff with her + the Holly Route so It's acceptable :D

saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
Yea its bugged, just played again on the final version mod 0.8b from google drive link. Scene does not trigger.
Still doesn't ? You downloaded it from his Patreon page's Final MOD release though? F95 thread isn't updated with the final MOD , FYI , just to be sure we are on the same page
Okay,I tried start a new game with JDmod installed and get to that point, after Louise was jealous of Lena Hanging out with Ivy and Holly, Lena went to sleep, and it was next morning. No Louise sneaking up into Lena's bed, You are right
And the previous play through where I said I got the scene with the Mod installed is because I load the save, this particular save was saved while the MOD wasn't installed.
That been said, the MOD is the issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: LastSonOfPersia

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Actually Holly is quite easy to miss. It all hinges on the first choice (as described here https://f95zone.to/threads/our-red-string-v0-8-final-evakiss.48813/post-5982326) when Ian has to decide if he will meet Alison tonight with his friends or tomorrow alone. If he meets Alison alone he loses 1 relationship with Holly, dropping it to 4. He can only regain 1 in chapter 3 ('Stop putting yourself down') but he needs >5 for all the following choices that could raise his relationship so he misses them all including the weekend trip.
So this one choice in chapter 1 will end IanxHolly :oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: Reasoon

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Actually Holly is quite easy to miss. It all hinges on the first choice (as described here https://f95zone.to/threads/our-red-string-v0-8-final-evakiss.48813/post-5982326) when Ian has to decide if he will meet Alison tonight with his friends or tomorrow alone. If he meets Alison alone he looses 1 relationship with Holly, dropping it to 4. He can only regain 1 in chapter 3 ('Stop putting yourself down') but he needs >5 for all the following choices that could raise his relationship so he misses them all including the weekend trip.
So this one choice in chapter 1 will end IanxHolly :oops:
However the scene where you make the choice is also very explicit about essentially being a choice between Holly and Alison (you have to be kind of a dick to cancel lunch arrangements to make new ones with another girl who's giving you an alternate meet-point anyway).
Given that the user, who had trouble getting with Holly, complained that they "tried everything" either they're a troll, haven't actually tried everything or hasn't tried this specific choice, despite it very clearly being framed in Holly's favour. ;)

Tarmogo

Sep 13, 2020
In regards to all this "Holly is easy to miss" talk: I don't think it's a matter of Holly being hard to get, but rather it not being possible to pursue every romance option at the same time in a single playthrough. As long as Ian does Holly's events you are essentially guaranteed to get the option to sleep with her. People thinking they can get with Alison, Holly, Cindy, Emma, and Lena all in a single playthrough need to understand that won't be happening. This isn't a harem game, so you can't get with every single character just because you want to. Many of the characters share conflicting events, as has been pointed out multiple times now, so it's not going to be possible to do all of them at once.

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
View attachment 1246837
【Thursday April Week 1】【Chapter 1】The first time Alison ask you out for lunch, you need to turn her down in order to be with Holly instead, otherwise will miss pts with Holly, then you won't have enough pts to ask Holly out for a date
View attachment 1246844 View attachment 1246845
Second Time,You will get a chance to Meet holly in 【Chapter 3】【Friday April Week 2】,but you'll have to turn down Cindy, or you'll lose pts with Holly and the chance to gain pts with Holly the next morning

View attachment 1246847
【Chapter 3】【Thursday April Week 3】Third time, I think it's still Alison might be able to cock block you with holly, turns her down as well

If these three times you miss even one, you'll lose chance to get enough pts with Holly, then no date, then Lena gets Holly,lol
actually you can go with Cindy and go with Allison the second time and still be able to go to the book fair with Holly and have sex with her.

in every walkthrough I start I always Meet Holly the first time and go with Cindy and choose Allison the second time and I never had any problems with Holly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reasoon

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
In regards to all this "Holly is easy to miss" talk: I don't think it's a matter of Holly being hard to get, but rather it not being possible to pursue every romance option at the same time in a single playthrough. As long as Ian does Holly's events you are essentially guaranteed to get the option to sleep with her. People thinking they can get with Alison, Holly, Cindy, Emma, and Lena all in a single playthrough need to understand that won't be happening. This isn't a harem game, so you can't get with every single character just because you want to. Many of the characters share conflicting events, as has been pointed out multiple times now, so it's not going to be possible to do all of them at once.
Yeah, in a sense Holly (or any other option) is only really hard to get if you really really want them but don't make the obvious choices to facilitate it :D

This is not a harem game after all. As much as I want one for Lena.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
However the scene where you make the choice is also very explicit about essentially being a choice between Holly and Alison
First, it isn't a choice between them. You can get Alison no problem even if here you choose Holly. Second, i'm just saying it's not obvious you will completely, utterly and ultimately destroy your chances with Holly here ;)

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes