dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
This image was posted on Discord by Eva as a sneak peek of Chapter 9. I think this is a variation of an older drawing, but Alison is holding a phone and the background seems to be the hotel room from chapter 7...
I hope Chapter 9 gives a non-Alison-route Ian another opening to join her on that trip if it's over between him and Lena in Chapter 8. Finding all the Alison/Jeremy pictures on his phone could lead to some interesting dramatic scenarios if they started dating.

Just a wish though. Not a "y tf u no doo dis?!?" gripeful fan demand.

Mark17

May 15, 2017
This image was posted on Discord by Eva as a sneak peek of Chapter 9. I think this is a variation of an older drawing, but Alison is holding a phone and the background seems to be the hotel room from chapter 7...
Is Ian shoot photos of Alison without her knowing (bc this place looks like an hotel) or Jeremy to bragging about to voyeur Ian?

I hope Chapter 9 gives a non-Alison-route Ian another opening to join her on that trip if it's over between him and Lena in Chapter 8. Finding all the Alison/Jeremy pictures on his phone could lead to some interesting dramatic scenarios if they started dating.

I just hope Ch9 the non-Alison route is about Cindy and the whole alley debacle!

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
Yees Alison my Favorite :love: I can't wait and it looks more and more that she will be one of the main Players in Chapter 9. Love it.

But the Background is really interesting...I still believe it's too early for the IanxAlison Vacation?! But pleaase I hope this is not a Jeremy Scene. Damn it now I have to think what this could mean for her Story :D

Reactions: yggdral and scor099

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018

If you play the Non-Alison-Route Ian how is the Status with Alison and Jeremy in the End of Chapter 8 if you don't mind me asking? But yes it would definitely be an intersting second Entry Point for her Route for sure if Ian and Alison still have a good Relationship at this Point? I'm asking because I never played this Scenario :D

saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
If you play the Non-Alison-Route Ian how is the Status with Alison and Jeremy in the End of Chapter 8 if you don't mind me asking? But yes it would definitely be an intersting second Entry Point for her Route for sure if Ian and Alison still have a good Relationship at this Point? I'm asking because I never played this Scenario :D
It was just Ian ask for more photos of Alison from Jeremy, nothing more

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Ian can still have a good relationship with her, but if you don't have sex with her after that first meeting with her and Cherry or the second opportunity where you skip out on Lena/Holly in the park for her, you're locked out so far. Basically at around the middle with her on friendship status if you're otherwise nice to her. Your friendship with Jeremy fluctuates based on other choices, often independent of Alison. Can be high or low friendship.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Nothing much happens in the non Alison route in ch 8. Ian pretty much just asks Jeremy if Alison is going to replace Louise anytime soon and Jeremy responds by saying no, they are just fk buddies.

Jeremy further tells Ian that he hasnt seen Alison in a while because of her work, and that the videos he sent was the last time they hooked up. What is interesting to me is if Ian and Jeremy both fked Alison, they can tell Alison's ex that they BOTH fked her, which resulted in some pretty funny dialogue :ROFLMAO:.

In terms of entry points, I don't think Eva will add any more. Alison already has a few entry points compared to girls like Cherry, Emma and Holly. I think her path is one of the more forgiving ones. Not to say I don't want one but it might be a lot of work for Eva Kiss.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Yea it definitely is a variation of the photo from ch 6.

Judging by Alison's mischievous look, I'd say she is talking to her ex bf (cant remember his name) while Ian is taking photos/filming her, right before they have sex. Or it could be Perry again which is what I'd prefer. It already happened once why not happen again.

Mar 19, 2020
I notice a couple of people mentioning Stan, and I'm sorta curious: What is it about Stan that there are people who want to see Lena with him verses other guys? Is it because he's more relatable by some players (as in, more of your average guy rather then a chad)? Or is it that you're just curious how that relationship and the sex would look, or what?

No judgement whatsoever, I'm just curious.
Idk man honestly, Stan sucks ass, he's a boring creepy mofo who pervs on his fucking roommates and probably spends his time on incel boards.

And I know people will say "But Perry is the same on Ian's side blah blah" and no, Perry isn't the same, he just has confidence issues, but is otherwise a good friend and a funny guy to hang out with. Perry is a sitcom character a bit down on his luck, Stan gives me axe murderer vibes, I hope Lena can fuck off from that apartment ASAP before he barges into her room and tries to rape her.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
Stan had potential to be the male version of Holly - a friendly, shy guy in need of some help to open himself to others. I don't like how his character turned out at all. No matter how Lena interacts with him, he's just a creepy fuck who confirmed Louise's initial suspicions about him.

Nov 15, 2020
Yeah, the obvious scenario for this seems to be the Ian and Alison trip, and Ian sharing his first Alison pictures with Jeremy. Maybe the picture even will appear in both scenarios – Ian can send it to Jeremy, or Jeremy can send it to Ian, depending on which one of them accompanies Alison on the trip.

It also looks like Alison (once again) might not be aware that the picture is taken. In that case, those two bros are in for some even bigger repercussions once anyone finds out about their picture sharing.

Still, if both of them are sleeping with her, and Ian tells Milo about it and the two of them have that "celebrate our brotherhood" talk, and both of them are now sharing nude pictures of her, it sure sounds like the planning of a threesome is next on their agenda.

Another thing: What’s with the way she’s holding the phone? Maybe it’s just me, but it looks like she has no idea how to hold the phone while using it. I’d say that’s a clear indication that the picture actually shows Jeremy and Ian’s new Alison clone, which they’ve made to have one each of her, and they now have to teach her how to do everything from scratch. This is actually Ian texting Jeremy to tell him she’s made some minor progression on her phone talking task. And that she’s agreed to always do it in the nude. Yeah, that’s definitely it.

• Haha
Reactions: Mark17 and scor099

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
In the future I think that if Lena keep interest in Stan maybe he will start to take care of himself and became a gigachad or something like this, that's why I play his path
EDIT: I don't see Stan ever becoming a chad. I mean, if he was somewhat decent looking then it would be a possibility, but he's said to be ugly. Also, the time it would take to transform him probably wouldn't fit in with the timeline of the game.

I just hope Ch9 the non-Alison route is about Cindy and the whole alley debacle!
Don't we all! It's gotta have something about it in the next chapter, but I get a feeling that Cindy will try to avoid Ian for a bit, because coming face to face with Ian after the magnitude of their moment together would probably be really confronting for her. It would mean facing the undeniable attraction between them (made worse by the fact that they couldn't consummate the hot sex, so they're probably still left with a shit-ton of sexual tension and lust for each other), and facing her infidelity and how that could destroy their friend group, and the fact that they got caught and their secret feels like a ticking time bomb...

And just like with Wade and the photo-shoot, Cindy has a penchant for running away from her issues, which we know she's doing now with her subsequent weekend away with Wade. She's playing pretend, and knowing that Ian is going to see her social media update, see just how well she's doing with Wade, and how she's not thinking of Ian or what they did at all (yeah right).

I'm really looking forward to what happens next, though I suspect that there's gonna be some really awkward vibes between Ian and Cindy when their group gets back together again. She'll probably be extra nice to Wade and give him lots of attention, and Ian is not gonna feel too great about it. Buuut... I really love to speculate, and it's probably way off from what we'll get. lol.

Idk man honestly, Stan sucks ass, he's a boring creepy mofo who pervs on his fucking roommates and probably spends his time on incel boards.
And I know people will say "But Perry is the same on Ian's side blah blah" and no, Perry isn't the same, he just has confidence issues, but is otherwise a good friend and a funny guy to hang out with. Perry is a sitcom character a bit down on his luck, Stan gives me axe murderer vibes, I hope Lena can fuck off from that apartment ASAP before he barges into her room and tries to rape her.
Oh, I wasn't advocating for Stan, but because he's not a character I figured would feature high on anyone's list, I found it sorta interesting/surprising that some people were mentioning wanting content for him. As I said, I'm not gonna judge cos everyone has their own taste and kinks and whatever, I was just curious to know the thoughts behind their wish.

Also, I agree that Perry isn't like Stan at all. I always thought of Perry as the sort of oddball 'comedy sidekick' to Ian's main character. He does have his funny moments, but I can't really say I like him that much as a character. I think the main thing that annoys me about Perry is just his lack of motivation and any desire to step out of his comfort zone. It really gives the impression that Ian is growing out of his old friends if you play as anything but 'nerdy' Ian following the same routines, and some day soon Ian may have to move on without them.

Wade is pretty similar in that regard - it's a wonder that Cindy and his relationship didn't go sour ages ago, but I guess she cares enough about him to keep trying. It's also what makes me think (/wonder if/hope) that an Ian that goes full chad will have the opportunity to 'replace' Perry and Wade with Jeremy and Axel as BFFs. I actually liked the start of Ian and Axel's interaction, and I'm kinda hoping that if Ian told Axel about him and Lena hooking up as soon as he discovered their former relationship, they might become mates. It would just seem weird for a full-chad Ian to still be hanging with Perry and Wade when they don't have that much in common to begin with, and full-chad Ian is much more likely to go to that upscale bar and the club rather then the group's old hangout that Perry and Wade prefer.

Also, if Ian fucks Emma and/or Cindy, he'll probably need new mates to hang with anyway. I don't see Ian staying at Perry's house when that shit goes down.

Last edited:

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
I understand there are no more updates planned?
When it says 'Final' at the end of a release, it just means that that particular version (in this case version 0.8) is fully revised and complete. I think that's confusing some people. In any case, the game has 8 chapters so far, and is far from finished. :)

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Either your Lena is in love with Ian, or your Holly is in love with Ian
Thanks for the info. I understand now. Do you know if Ivy is fuckable for Ian or Lena? There is absolutely no indication of that in my playthrough.

saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
Thanks for the info. I understand now. Do you know if Ivy is fuckable for Ian or Lena? There is absolutely no indication of that in my playthrough.
You can get some action with Ivy and Lena and Holly right at the end of 0.8
requirements are the same, Holly or Lena can't be in love with Ian, and if Lena let Ivy corrupt Holly enough

Reactions: NukaCola
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes