Nov 15, 2020
Don't we all! It's gotta have something about it in the next chapter, but I get a feeling that Cindy will try to avoid Ian for a bit, because coming face to face with Ian after the magnitude of their moment together would probably be really confronting for her. It would mean facing the undeniable attraction between them (made worse by the fact that they couldn't consummate the hot sex, so they're probably still left with a shit-ton of sexual tension and lust for each other), and facing her infidelity and how that could destroy their friend group, and the fact that they got caught and their secret feels like a ticking time bomb...

And just like with Wade and the photo-shoot, Cindy has a penchant for running away from her issues, which we know she's doing now with her subsequent weekend away with Wade. She's playing pretend, and knowing that Ian is going to see her social media update, see just how well she's doing with Wade, and how she's not thinking of Ian or what they did at all (yeah right).

I'm really looking forward to what happens next, though I suspect that there's gonna be some really awkward vibes between Ian and Cindy when their group gets back together again. She'll probably be extra nice to Wade and give him lots of attention, and Ian is not gonna feel too great about it. Buuut... I really love to speculate, and it's probably way off from what we'll get. lol.
Agree on this. The lack of Cindy content in the last chapter makes sense both because it's the way she's already dealt with other issues, and because it's the usual structure of the game – there's more characters involved than one episode's got room for, so a big scene with a character in one episode usually means that character will be less involved in the next one. If I'm not mistaken, her specific behaviour is also regarded as very normal after someone's cheated on their partner: Their guilty conscience suddenly makes them way more affectionate towards them. The trip with Wade and that social media facade she's putting up, doesn't necessarily mean that she's managed to put aside her feelings for Ian, it might just as well be the complete opposite.

It's gonna be interesting to see how the next meeting – and eventually the next sex scene – between Ian and Cindy plays out. Cindy's plan to save her relationship with Wade probably consists of two parts: Spend more quality time with Wade, and stay away from Ian. But there's an obvious catch: If she's going to spend more quality time with her boyfriend, she'll probably also be forced to spend more time with his close friends – including Ian. Thus, I suspect we don't have to wait too long before her plan miserably fails. :cool:

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
Ian can still have a good relationship with her, but if you don't have sex with her after that first meeting with her and Cherry or the second opportunity where you skip out on Lena/Holly in the park for her, you're locked out so far. Basically at around the middle with her on friendship status if you're otherwise nice to her. Your friendship with Jeremy fluctuates based on other choices, often independent of Alison. Can be high or low friendship.
Nothing much happens in the non Alison route in ch 8. Ian pretty much just asks Jeremy if Alison is going to replace Louise anytime soon and Jeremy responds by saying no, they are just fk buddies.

Jeremy further tells Ian that he hasnt seen Alison in a while because of her work, and that the videos he sent was the last time they hooked up. What is interesting to me is if Ian and Jeremy both fked Alison, they can tell Alison's ex that they BOTH fked her, which resulted in some pretty funny dialogue :ROFLMAO:.

In terms of entry points, I don't think Eva will add any more. Alison already has a few entry points compared to girls like Cherry, Emma and Holly. I think her path is one of the more forgiving ones. Not to say I don't want one but it might be a lot of work for Eva Kiss.
Thanks for the insight of Alison's Story if you don't go for her Guys! It's really interesting that even if Ian does not get involved at all the Thing between Alison and Jeremy doesn't really progress and also kind of seems slowly to diverge at the End of Chapter 8. I still think the whole Thing between them is really weak but I'm glad the IanxAlison Story is so much better.

In regards of the Entry Points you may be right but with Alison it also kind of makes sense storywise that there are more forgiving Moments and other Options to start her Route because as often here discussed before it is heavily hinted that Alison has strong Feelings for Ian and actually wants to be with him. I would even say she has the strongest feelings for Ian in the Game maybe along with Lena but only if you play her this way. Of course Holly has this Feelings too but there it just seems it's starting to develop from a heavy crush into Feelings.

A good story ending would be a succesful relationship between Stan + Lousie and Perry + Emma.
These two are actually pretty good Endgame Predictions and I would be totally on board with them. I also kind of want to see PerryxCherry more because there are also hints in the Game that there could something happen.

Reactions: Mark17

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
A good story ending would be a succesful relationship between Stan + Lousie and Perry + Emma.
These two are actually pretty good Endgame Predictions and I would be totally on board with them. I also kind of want to see PerryxCherry more because there are also hints in the Game that there could something happen.
Not so good if Lena is with Louise, or Ian is with Emma (or Cherry). But tbh, Louise is so sure that Stan is a perv even before he proves her right, and considering she already can't stand him at the start, and even more later, it's kinda hard to imagine them getting together unless something really drastic goes down.

Speaking of Cherry, am I the only one who totally wasn't feeling her sex scenes at all? Like, with literally every other character I felt some kinda connection between them and Ian, but the dynamic with Cherry just kinda fell flat for me. Maybe it's just because of her lack of meaningful character development so far.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Is the "CHERRY STORYLINE" over if you "ignore" her or pay more attention to Alison at the first date (with Ian, Alison, Perry & Cherry)?
I guess it is in Chapter 2 or 3.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
My humble statement is that that is by far the best game i have ever played. It's the only one in which you can recall some real life. Great story, great job. The only problem is that you have to choose carefully:)! I had to play several times to decide which route i loved most.
And the best thing: NO STUPID INCEST etc.

The only point of criticism on my part:
- more graphics (when characters are sitting, lying, etc.) Most of the time you only see them standing next to each other

saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
Is the "CHERRY STORYLINE" over if you "ignore" her or pay more attention to Alison at the first date (with Ian, Alison, Perry & Cherry)?
I guess it is in Chapter 2 or 3.
Yep, you definitely need to focus on Cherry on her first encounter, ignore Alison, you can still get Alison later, but if you missed Cherry, then she's gone at least till 0.8, Ian will have no other chance with her(don't know in the future updates can Ian get another chance)

saltynip

Oct 16, 2020

- more graphics (when characters are sitting, lying, etc.) Most of the time you only see them standing next to each other
It would be better if there is more animation, but while other 3D VN, developer use animation during sex scene to get you going, mostly their dialogs are not so rich; while in EvaKiss's VN, though lack of animation, she(is EvaKiss a she?) makes up with her writing skills, it is so arousing when I played through.

Other VN I can only get excited while some incest penetration happening, but with ORS and GGGB, even a BJ scene would really get me going, that's the magic of words?

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
Speaking of Cherry, am I the only one who totally wasn't feeling her sex scenes at all? Like, with literally every other character I felt some kinda connection between them and Ian, but the dynamic with Cherry just kinda fell flat for me. Maybe it's just because of her lack of meaningful character development so far.
I'm with you on this. Cherry is by far the worst Option for Ian in my Opinion and I only played her Route once. Also the choice between Alison and her is way to easy for me so I'm not planning on going there again only if there would be some other entry point for her in future Updates maybe. But right now I want her for my Boy Perry :D

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020

Yes, I agree with that.

Even some sex scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have few "images"/animations.

But overall the game is fantastic.

Reactions: DarkPaladin89

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
I'm with you on this. Cherry is by far the worst Option for Ian in my Opinion and I only played her Route once. Also the choice between Alison and her is way to easy for me so I'm not planning on going there again only if there would be some other entry point for her in future Updates maybe. But right now I want her for my Boy Perry :D
I actually think Cherry has some of the best sex scenes in the game on Ian's end. I think her scenes are at least better than Cindy's, although yes overall her path is less developed than the other girls hence it is weaker.

But judging by sex scenes alone I think Cherry's is high on the list. The bj scenes and the pose where she splits her legs are really hot, certainly better than Alison's, and I'm big fan of Alison. But to each his own of course.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes