saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
Bullshit, I tried to be as nice and with her every time, no luck.
Ian-03-April-week1.jpg
【Thursday April Week 1】【Chapter 1】The first time Alison ask you out for lunch, you need to turn her down in order to be with Holly instead, otherwise will miss pts with Holly, then you won't have enough pts to ask Holly out for a date
Ian-05-April-week2.jpg Ian-05-April-week2-2.jpg
Second Time,You will get a chance to Meet holly in 【Chapter 3】【Friday April Week 2】,but you'll have to turn down Cindy, or you'll lose pts with Holly and the chance to gain pts with Holly the next morning

Ian-04-April-week3.jpg
【Chapter 3】【Thursday April Week 3】Third time, I think it's still Alison might be able to cock block you with holly, turns her down as well

If these three times you miss even one, you'll lose chance to get enough pts with Holly, then no date, then Lena gets Holly,lol

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Never thought I'd meet a living, breathing facepalm. I get it, though. Those multiple choice games with blatantly clear hints, little to no timing and all the chances in the world to save and retry options are pretty tough. Honest assessment: Champion troll. If so, well done. Anyone else with that level of intellect would've choked themselves by now from forgetting to breathe.

lilsnooze

Jul 11, 2020
Never thought I'd meet a living, breathing facepalm. I get it, though. Those multiple choice games with blatantly clear hints, little to no timing and all the chances in the world to save and retry options are pretty tough. Honest assessment: Champion troll. If so, well done. Anyone else with that level of intellect would've choked themselves by now from forgetting to breathe.
I can't even tell if he's trolling or not honestly lmao. The choices to follow a particular character's "route" are so obvious, especially with Holly.

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
View attachment 1246837
【Thursday April Week 1】【Chapter 1】The first time Alison ask you out for lunch, you need to turn her down in order to be with Holly instead, otherwise will miss pts with Holly, then you won't have enough pts to ask Holly out for a date

If these three times you miss even one, you'll lose chance to get enough pts with Holly, then no date, then Lena gets Holly,lol
In my Playthrough (since I want to go the full Alison Route too) this first Option was the ONLY one where I had to choose Holly over Alison to get enough Points for the Holly Route. After this you can choose to go Party with Cindy and you also can choose Alison in Chapter 3 over the Holly/Lena Meeting and still get the Book Fair and the Holly Route if you use every other Chance to gain Points with her through the Game.

And MattShizzle is totally trolling. He can't be serious with this. Holly is not only easy for Ian she also is one of the few where you have no "Competition" if you don't pay her enough Attention well besides Lena herself but this just really starts after the Book Fair.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Like I said the difficulty to be with Holly is like 150,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000. It should be like a 2.
Jesus fucking Christ Eva, why so difficult?
a Harem player great, dude eva has game where cheracters have a creat personalitie and are diff holly is a cheracter where you have too focus on her and that expect you too fully focus on her .You cant fuck every women and expect that it wont have huge consequences in the future that is the great about her game it is way more realistic than all the other games.So just make mult saves for your fav women and forus on them and roleplay diff Ians with diff personalities and stats.

And MattShizzle is totally trolling. He can't be serious with this. Holly is not only easy for Ian she also is one of the few where you have no "Competition" if you don't pay her enough Attention well besides Lena herself but this just really starts after the Book Fair.
I am not really sure about no competition? if you dont protect holly from Ivy with lena you will have 100% competition in the future exspacially if you roleplay more of a nerd Ian like me.Ivy influence will prob cause trouble if you like nerdy holly and want vanilla content.

Last edited:

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
I am not really sure about no competition? if you dont protect holly from Ivy with lena you will have 100% competition in the future exspacially if you roleplay more of a nerd Ian like me.
Yes don't get me wrong you're right in the future espescially with a corrupted Holly there will be a lot of Competition and different Scenarios but I really mean right now if you go for Holly and do it right there is no Competition :D

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Yes don't get me wrong you're right in the future espescially with a corrupted Holly there will be a lot of Competition and different Scenarios but I really mean right now if you go for Holly and do it right there is no Competition :D
yeah the future with holly will be hot poor Ian :devilish: :love: :love:Ivy this women is just trouble

Reactions: Reasoon

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Will there be a submission path for the MC in this work?Something like BDSM
maybe we dont know with lena their is defenatly a possibility with agnes,axel and the other photograher but with Ian? maybe minvera could have one in the future if you always doing the thinks that she tells you too do and you are not rebel vs her. or maybe ian will meet agnes with holly in the future could be interesting too .

Aug 12, 2017
Hi guys how do you unlock event unexpected visit with Louise? I saw in the walkthrough that you have to be on Louise Path, which I am, but I did not get the scene in chapter 6. I had dinner with Ivy and holly before that and I did not get the scene when I got home. So I played again and had dinner with holly and louise, I am on Louise path (had sex with her in chapter 5) but I still did not get the scene where Louise comes and wake you up. Am I missing something? I made sure to pick all the choices that benefits Louise.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
View attachment 1246837
View attachment 1246844 View attachment 1246845
Second Time,You will get a chance to Meet holly in 【Chapter 3】【Friday April Week 2】,but you'll have to turn down Cindy, or you'll lose pts with Holly and the chance to gain pts with Holly the next morning

View attachment 1246847
【Chapter 3】【Thursday April Week 3】Third time, I think it's still Alison might be able to cock block you with holly, turns her down as well

I never refuse to go out with Cindy.

Holly is extremely easy to get to go to the bookfair with, all that is required is enough points with the "ian_go_holly" variable.

In chapter 3 Holly will ask Ian if he thinks she is cute, you need 5 agenda with Holly to get that and you can lose it by choosing to see Alison for lunch or to go out with Cindy. The top response gives +2 and the middle gives +1 to "ian_go_holly"
Even if you fail to have 5 agenda with her at this point, if you have it later on Ian will get the option to invite Holly on a date. Asking Holly out for this date also awards a +1 to "ian_go_holly"
Getting the agenda required is easier if you refuse Alison-lunch, as that opens up more scenes and agenda-gain opportunities with Holly. Going out with Cindy only loses you -1, but it is not crucial if you have made up the difference already.

That's it. In the workplace scene in chapter 6 Ian will then have to ask Holly for her weekend plans. If you have more than 0 points in the "ian_go_holly" variable you will have the option to tag along and as long as you don't cancel in favour of Cindy's celebration the Ian/Holly path is on autopilot from then on if you wish to pursue it.

saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
Hi guys how do you unlock event unexpected visit with Louise? I saw in the walkthrough that you have to be on Louise Path, which I am, but I did not get the scene in chapter 6. I had dinner with Ivy and holly before that and I did not get the scene when I got home. So I played again and had dinner with holly and louise, I am on Louise path (had sex with her in chapter 5) but I still did not get the scene where Louise comes and wake you up. Am I missing something? I made sure to pick all the choices that benefits Louise.
This scene should happen automatically, since Lena had sex with Lousie already, weird, I played through my save again, it happened, I checked the walkthrough, didn't find anything missing. Maybe your Lousie doesn't have enough points? If Lena kissed Holly at Ivy's home, Louise will lose point, and your Louise loses just the right amount of points to not on Louise Path, just a guess

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
maybe we dont know with lena their is defenatly a possibility with agnes,axel and the other photograher but with Ian? maybe minvera could have one in the future if you always doing the thinks that she tells you too do and you are not rebel vs her. or maybe ian will meet agnes with holly in the future could be interesting too .
Other options I can see for Ian:
Emma: with the sex and the drugs Ian has shown to Emma that he's adventurous and open to trying new things. And Emma did mention earlier being interested in trying out a strapon...
Ivy: Ian and Ivy haven't interacted much but Ivy seems to like dominating (see her scenes with Holly). This may be dependent on the Ian/Lena situation though, so far Ivy did seem like a real and good friend to Lena. Although she didn't tell her about the Ian/Cindy thing... :unsure:

Aug 12, 2017
This scene should happen automatically, since Lena had sex with Lousie already, weird, I played through my save again, it happened, I checked the walkthrough, didn't find anything missing. Maybe your Lousie doesn't have enough points? If Lena kissed Holly at Ivy's home, Louise will lose point, and your Louise loses just the right amount of points to not on Louise Path, just a guess
I'm missing one point from a full bar with Louise. Does it have to be completely full?

Aug 12, 2017
Nope, no need, then I truely don't know what went wrong with your gameplay
It was Jd's mod, I just played without it from the beggining and the scene started automatically. I dont know why it wont start in his mod, I posted on his mod thread, maybe he will fix it.

saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
It was Jd's mod, I just played without it from the beggining and the scene started automatically. I dont know why it wont start in his mod, I posted on his mod thread, maybe he will fix it.
0.8 Final Mod? download from his google drive link, MEGA link has other issues in the gallery mode
I was previous installed final mod playing through and got the scene, with my previous comment

Aug 12, 2017
0.8 Final Mod? download from his google drive link, MEGA link has other issues in the gallery mode
I was previous installed final mod playing through and got the scene, with my previous comment
Maybe I had non updated version, i will try again with the updated mod.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes