J1215

Dec 15, 2019
Unlucky Ian with friends:
1) Perry-talker who cannot be trusted with secrets;
2) Jeremy is one that cannot be trusted at all.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
As for Lena's friends (for now):
1) Louise - I fully trust;
2) Stan-while can trust (I don’t know what will happen next. - I think if you are careful with taking pictures (model) in the future, then everything will be fine);
3) Ivy - while can trust. But Lena should not listen to her advice (if you want to follow the Good way).
-----
4) But Lena cannot be trusted with her mother.

Last edited:

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
What about Wade? From what we've seen of him he's lazy with no ambition but he seems like a cool dude and not someone who'd stab you in the back.
Yes, that seems to be the case. But he was little shown in the game. Therefore, it is still not entirely clear: 1) what is he really; 2) as if he behaved in a different situation; 3) what kind of friend is he really for Ian and how he relates to him.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
beta saves don't work for this :)

so quick CTRL playthrough :D, this time i didn't tell Alison that Jeremy was with a girl and still he and that good "friend" Perry threw Ian under the bus with a kissing/seeing a nude model story, well fuck you guys very much:mad:, for me they are DONE as "friends"(n)

I hope Wade is a jerk as those two are so Ian can score with Cindy without hard feelings :D

will the save from this work with 0.3? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: scor099

X1nny

Nov 18, 2018

so quick CTRL playthrough :D, this time i didn't tell Alison that Jeremy was with a girl and still he and that good "friend" Perry threw Ian under the bus with a kissing/seeing a nude model story, well fuck you guys very much:mad:, for me they are DONE as "friends"(n)

I hope Wade is a jerk as those two are so Ian can score with Cindy without hard feelings :D

Yes

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017

Fucking hell...okay, I'm done playing through Alpha / Beta releases, however interesting the experience of discovering new things might be.

I think only Jeremy has the actual intention to cockblock Ian. I don't think Perry realized that Ian wants to score with Alison, especially after he kissed Lena. Otherwise, he would say something to Ian about playing multiple games. So, Jeremy is guilty of being a jerk, Perry is guilty of being an idiot and a blabbermouth.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Character design (Stan)

Stan is another archetype I didn't include in GGGB: the nerd. Closer I had was one of Eric's versions, or maybe even Ashley's dad, but they were far from this.
While thinking about character dynamics for ORS it occurred to me that a character like Stan could provide some interesting interactions.

He's not an attractive guy able to seduce a girl, but he has his needs and fantasies too! Will they be granted to him, or will he remain unsatisfied and cringe-inducing? Maybe he'll get humiliated, helped, or even taken advantage of of. Stan is a character who probably doesn't have much agency, but the player does...

All in all he's a new archetype I wanted to try and work with. Let's see how Stan's role in the story turns out!

---------------

O N E - S T A N - T O - F U C K - T H E M - A L L ...

Last edited:

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Fucking hell...okay, I'm done playing through Alpha / Beta releases, however interesting the experience of discovering new things might be.
yeah, i'm done also, i will just play the alfa in the future..., i didn't see any difference between alfa/beta/final
edit:
and there is no changelog to see what has changed between versions so why bother...

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017

v3_stalkfap1.png
Last time you wrote some polite and encouraging comments for Lena's Peoplegram. This time it's Ivy's turn, and she knows what's up! If you were one of her paying subscribers on Stalkfap, what comment would you leave in this picture of hers? Some of my favourites will appear in Chapter 3 of the game!

D

Deleted member 305956

Last time you wrote some polite and encouraging comments for Lena's Peoplegram. This time it's Ivy's turn, and she knows what's up! If you were one of her paying subscribers on Stalkfap, what comment would you leave in this picture of hers? Some of my favourites will appear in Chapter 3 of the game!
Hopefully we get some lesbian action with her and Lena in the next update or just lesbian action with any girl will do.

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017

Your ass is the best thing that could happen to a pair of leggings... :love:

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
yeah, i'm done also, i will just play the alfa in the future..., i didn't see any difference between alfa/beta/final
edit:
and there is no changelog to see what has changed between versions so why bother...
The difference between Alpha and Beta was an extended scene for Ian's night out (new interaction with Alison at home which I already mentioned a few pages back) and the new requirement to trigger a kiss between Ian and Lena. In the Alpha, it was either 2 Lust or 2 Charisma + 2 Wits, making it quite hard to get if you lack either one or the other (and Lena has more opportunities to level up Charisma than Wits). In the Beta, she changed it to 2 Charisma / 2 Wits, solving the problem of not having enough, as long as you were focusing on one stat to have it on Level 2.

I did a quick search through the code of the Final version and the only change, apart from bug and typo fixes, was the change in Lena's song. She replaced "Nightmare" with "Abyss", making it the obvious choice because now it actually rhymes with the rest of the lines.

B0SS_LADY

Mar 22, 2019
I did a quick search through the code of the Final version and the only change, apart from bug and typo fixes, was the change in Lena's song. She replaced "Nightmare" with "Abyss", making it the obvious choice because now it actually rhymes with the rest of the lines.
But now she doesn't cry when you pick all the correct words (?)

Reactions: KDXvd
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes