Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Agreed, He clearly has big trouble with social clues and how to act, I think he's based on someone with Aspergers or other more severe form of autism. Even the way he talks and what he talks about gives me those vibes.
Whoa, that's a really interesting point that I never considered, but it makes a lot of sense. :unsure:

It would also add to the reason that Perry is so stuck in his habits and gets upset when he tries things outside of his comfort zone (like going to the club). I also wonder if drinking as much as he does is (not only, but also) because he loses a bit of his inhibitions and it's easier to relax without overthinking everything.

I mean, it's also possible that it's not the case at all and Perry is just generally an antisocial who loves to drink, but I like your reasoning a lot more, and hope it's true. It would make it far easier to empathize with his character, and make him a little more complex and interesting as a character.

It would be interesting if this hypothesis were proven true. It would certainly make Perry more interesting as a character.
I totally agree. I mean, if it turns out that it was due to a condition he couldn't really control, it would change things significantly. I mean, it would still be pretty annoying cos it doesn't change the fact that he's raining on Ian's parade, but at least there's a reasonable and understandable cause behind it that isn't just Perry being clueless and careless. It would also make sense with Ian not getting more pissed at him, considering he's known Perry for so long and probably has had stuff like this happen a lot more throughout that time.

It does kind of make you feel hesitant to tell Perry anything about what Ian is doing and who he's seeing though (if that was even an option the player could control), considering you never know when he could blab to someone about it and inadvertently screw Ian over.

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
Whoa, that's a really interesting point that I never considered, but it makes a lot of sense. :unsure:
Agreed, He clearly has big trouble with social clues and how to act, I think he's based on someone with Aspergers or other more severe form of autism. Even the way he talks and what he talks about gives me those vibes.
It seems more like social anxiety and a lack of confidence with the added bonus of having a speech impediment rather than being on the spectrum. At least from what has been shown thus far.

the3m_dude

Feb 22, 2021
while people here are talking about Perry and his character i want to say that i think a Lena X Perry route would be so unique and interesting...the story between those two would be like Perry is attracted to lena and checking her page and her stalkfap a lot,he decides to message lena and tell her she looks good...lena react in a way we chose...then they can meet each other after lena starts dancing at clubs...they can meet there and lena dance for him and then lena can tease him more and ask him to go somewhere more private if he enjoys her dance...then lena can strip tease him and give Perry a lab dance...then after that they can start their relationship and meet each other again...the romance part will be lena starts listening to Perry's whining and and tries to calm him down and that would make Perry fall in love with lena too cuz she is the only girl that actually care about him and listens to him...

• Angry
Reactions: Tierra_Azul

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
while people here are talking about Perry and his character i want to say that i think a Lena X Perry route would be so unique and interesting...the story between those two would be like Perry is attracted to lena and checking her page and her stalkfap a lot,he decides to message lena and tell her she looks good...lena react in a way we chose...then they can meet each other after lena starts dancing at clubs...they can meet there and lena dance for him and then lena can tease him more and ask him to go somewhere more private if he enjoys her dance...then lena can strip tease him and give Perry a lab dance...then after that they can start their relationship and meet each other again...the romance part will be lena starts listening to Perry's whining and and tries to calm him down and that would make Perry fall in love with lena too cuz she is the only girl that actually care about him and listens to him...
Sorry but thats a hard fucking nope from me.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Thanks for your concern Friend and I understand your Points and I know that many of the Players see Alison just as a "Psycho Yandere Bitch"
And don't get me wrong she is crazy about Ian that's a fact but I think it's not that extreme as many People seem to see it or maybe even want it to be. I hope Eva doesn't go this way and push her in this Direction. She will definitely break down over her Feelings at some Point and has to confront them sooner or later (most likely when meeting Lena and competing with her or something like that) but I sure hope it's not some Psycho over the top shit.

I think if you play the Full Alison Route you really learn a lot more about her complex Character, her inner struggles and espescially her Feelings for Ian (and it is obvious that she is in love with him and this maybe even since highschool or at least for a long time)

I think she just can't handle her Feelings and she wants to be this cool laid back girl who "doesn't want a relationship at all after the shitshow with Milo" but the Moment she get's involved with Ian it feels like this totally backfires on her and now she has to act easy and laid back to keep her Face and Ian but is actually very scared of losing Ian to the "Model" (that's why she is always asking about her) and therefore her kind of crazy Reactions. She seems very confident but she is clearly not and I think this makes her Character very interesting because you can see how she handles this (or more likely tries to handle it) with her behavior in certain Situations.

Also her yelling love confessions and going crazy in bed is kind of like every other Girl with Ian :D He seems to know what he is doing but I think in this matter Lena is as crazy as Alison.

But as you said it everyone has an Opinion about the Characters in this Game and that's why I like it and I still can understand your Arguments about her being way too crazy.
I definitely agree with your post concerning Alison! I hope Eva really develops her into a full Love interest route for Ian (if maybe with threesome in some branches as it seems hinted at) and not some Psycho sh...
I have played the Alison route too and it is clear that she is in love with Ian since High School. And while Alison is as cool and laidback as she projects, her unresovled feelings for Ian are her open flank. Which is the reason she reacts as she does in these matters.

Reactions: Reasoon

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
Started playing the game after the latest update,

Playing the Cindy PT is hard on my conscience especially after I noticed that Jeremy rejects Lena in the bet if Ian confesses his feelings for Lena to Jeremy. Hard to imagine that Ian could be a bigger jerk than Jeremy.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I wonder how many people reveal Jeremy's cheating to Louise while thinking Perry is a prick for doing the same.
Pretty different scenarios.

Lena:
Louise = Close friend.
Jeremy = Some schmuck she barely knows who's cheating on her friend/roommate.

Perry:
Ian = Long-time friend who's upping his flirting game and potentially getting in the way of a few of Perry's unattainable crushes. Possibly also fearful of losing the "old" Ian he's grown comfortable with.
Lena = Girl he barely knows, who his friend is dating.

Lena's plausible motivation: Protecting a friend she cares about.
Perry's: Likely a goofball mistake. But there's a plausible argument for passive-aggressive bitterness. Concern for Lena as the sole motivation seems implausible, all things considered.

Last edited:
Reactions: sztrb

Brickman

May 26, 2017

Unlocked
Behind the scenes art process (3)
Chapter 8 had the first real scene between Lena and Jeremy, after Ivy's game in chapter 7. Considering it's been voted the number 1 favourite scene in this chapter, I guess most of you were eager to give Lena the chance to explore her BBC fetish, and I tried to reflect that in this scene, were she can take all the time to play with and enjoy Jeremy's meat stick. The scenario makes this moment extra devious, with Lena sneaking into Louise's room while she's away and claiming her friend's "boyfriend" for herself after teasing him with some sexting the day before.

Most sex scenes take place at night and I this was the first time Louise's bedroom was appearing as a background, so I wasn't sure how to light this scene, however I think it turned out quite nice and I like the colors and atmosphere. I wonder if I'll get the change to use this day background again for another scene, I'd like that...
Other scenes:

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Who will Ian fight in chapter 9? Mike/Axel/Robert?
Considering Lena has been keeping Mike on the down-low and probably won't just flaunt him around suddenly just cos they like each other, that sort of confrontation probably won't happen in ch 9 unless Ian shows up at Lena's house while Mike is there.

It's probably way too soon for the Axel-Ian fight too - I feel like there will be a big build-up for that one cos it seems a much bigger deal then Robert-Ian was (if you think of the 'default' storyline as Axel = Lena's past leading man, Ian = Lena's present leading man). Players have to have the chance for Lena to get back with Axel for real, or reject him - in other words, proving her intentions toward Axel. I think there is a good chance that Axel's content will start for real in chapter 9, possibly when Lena visits her mum in hospital and stays with her parents for a bit (since if anyone is gonna pop in at that time, it will probably be Axel).

I think before the fight happens Ian will be given some opportunities to score friendship points with Axel, so maybe if they become good enough friends by a certain point the fight can be avoided altogether. Another important consideration is if the player chose to have Ian confess to Axel regarding having had sex with Lena, when they were at the bar. Not only can that potentially determine whether Axel feels he can trust Ian to be a good mate (because he confessed when he could have kept it secret), but it also takes away the greater shock of Axel finding out about Lena and Ian if/when Axel gets back with Lena, and reacting really badly.

I'm not sure to what degree it will happen, but personally I'd love to develop a friendship between my chad Ian and Axel, especially as that would make more sense then chad Ian remaining with Perry and Wade till the end of the game. It's already shown Axel and chad Ian have something in common to bond over - their creativity/appreciation of art as writer and photographer, and their womanizing. But maybe that friendship will only happen if Lena doesn't get with Axel in future, and what Ian and Lena have doesn't get serious.

I feel like the dispute with Robert has sort of run its course by now (unless 'third time's the charm'). The first fight was really more to set up a precedent for the second fight - where Ian couldn't believe Lena was with the douche he fought the first time.

But who knows, y'know.

If Wade learn for the incident with Cindy, Ian will have battle confrontation with him
Yeah but that almost certainly won't happen in chapter 9 because the tension between Cindy and Ian will be drawn out for a while longer, while Cindy continues to try to play happy families with Wade and deny how she feels about Ian. Gotta play with all that awkwardness, guilt and juicy sexual tension!

If the confrontation does happen, Wade wouldn't stand a chance unless he takes a swing when Ian isn't prepared for it. And if it does happen, I'm hoping that we can choose to take the L and not retaliate, cos it's just gonna make Ian look a whole lot worse in the eyes of his friends (and probably Cindy) if he beats Wade up on top of having taken his girl from him.

Last edited:
Reactions: sztrb

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Pretty different scenarios.

Lena:
Louise = Close friend.
Jeremy = Some schmuck she barely knows who's cheating on her friend/roommate.

Perry:
Ian = Long-time friend who's upping his flirting game and potentially getting in the way of a few of Perry's unattainable crushes. Possibly also fearful of losing the "old" Ian he's grown comfortable with.
Lena = Girl he barely knows, who his friend is dating.

Lena's plausible motivation: Protecting a friend she cares about.
Perry's: Likely a goofball mistake. But there's a plausible argument for passive-aggressive bitterness. Concern for Lena as the sole motivation seems implausible, all things considered.
Heh, I wonder for how long I'll continue to get new responses to that comment.
I'm not sure to what degree it will happen, but personally I'd love to develop a friendship between my chad Ian and Axel, especially as that would make more sense then chad Ian remaining with Perry and Wade till the end of the game. It's already shown Axel and chad Ian have something in common to bond over - their creativity/appreciation of art as writer and photographer, and their womanizing. But maybe that friendship will only happen if Lena doesn't get with Axel in future, and what Ian and Lena have doesn't get serious.
Me too, the only interest I have in Axel currently is to see if he and Ian can become buddies.

rodok

May 5, 2017
I would love a fuck off scene with Jeremy and Ian, plus 2 girls. The Guy who can fuck his girl the longest and hardest wins. Maby he get to fuck the other guys girl. Could be a IanxLena and JeremyxIvy where if Ians lust and fitness is at a certan levels he out fuck Jeremy and get to fuck Ivy or if too low Jeremy gets to fuck Lena i front of Ian.

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes