Twoop

Mar 28, 2020
Had a first quick playthrough yesterday ever since the version 0.1. Not as much of a fan so far as with GGGB, the dual-character really messes up with my head and the fact that they can interact and like each other is mind boggling. Along with this being being set in a more 'normal' environment and characters. Though I only ended up with scenes with Louise which I quite liked since it has some bdsm element to it, but otherwise only Cindy, and Holly+Ivy. So I'll give it another go before coming to a conclusion.

I think Eva should definitely try making a romantic VN for Steam and see how that fares, or even a short novel.

Last edited:

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
[...]
when we have a romance with Jeremy, we don't have an object that fits the BBC theme, we have the character Jeremy. i mean sure, you could include some BBC play in that relationship, but it wouldn't be the same as when the BBC kink is your focus.
I'd assume that if a romance route were to be made for Jeremy, it would be made in addition to the pure sex/BBC kink route - like what was done with Minerva. In other words, you wouldn't have to get to know Jeremy at all if you only cared about his dick and not him as a person. In fact, besides the odd unintended public 'moment' with the group, Jeremy would remain largely a closed book as he's not beating down anyone's door to show them the nerdy personality he's pushed down for so long. But if you wanted to be in some kind of relationship with him you'd have to make the effort to get to know him, and discovering his true self would be part of that. I don't begrudge fans their BBC kink, but there's no reason why Jeremy can't get the same treatment as Minerva with her pure sex route (and all its little kinks) and her romance route, especially when one doesn't need to interfere with the other.

Incidentally, if you truly wanted a character that existed to satisfy your kink with no burden to get to know them and no personality to get in the way, a character with a cameo-type appearance would be much more suitable to fulfill that purpose/role. Someone who has one or two scenes tops, and then they're gone again. At least that would fall in line with the MC's 'didn't get to know them because they're not important in my life' excuse, rather then someone who is the best friend of one of the two MC's the player embodies, and where knowing each other's personalities goes hand in hand with being best friends.

(Couldn't remember if Jeremy was Ian's best friend or just one of his closest friends, but it doesn't really make a difference in this case.)

Reactions: DarkPaladin89

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
I'd assume that if a romance route were to be made for Jeremy, it would be made in addition to the pure sex/BBC kink route - like what was done with Minerva. In other words, you wouldn't have to get to know Jeremy at all if you only cared about his dick and not him as a person...
i wouldn't call this a romance then, wouldn't you?

even Robert or Mike can be made into romances, when Lena asks Robert about him what kind of person he is, and mike when Lena asks to forget his girlfriend and stay the night with her. the moment you turn their relationship into something serious they are not just the depraved pervert for hook ups and the guy you steal from his girlfriend anymore.
you know Jeremy as a person through Ian, sure. but as long as Lena wants him for being a BBC, it's not gonna turn into a romance

so i don't think the frequency of sex or the importance of the character for the story matters for the kink. it's the commitment to them

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Holly > Any male character

(Cindy acceptable as well)
And my crusade for LesboLena continues.
Got to admit between the male characters with more development it is kinda hard for me to find good traits on them.

Robert is a blackmailler scumbag,
Mike is a cheater,
Axel is a more manipulative and smart version of Robert,
Seymour is just a CGGB's "daddy" with a coat of paint (already starting rich),
Stan is shown just as a pervert,
Perry just whines without doing anything.

Funny enough i don't hate Jeremy much anymore. Sure he is a average lover with a big mouth but not as bad as the others above. And i don't think the game developed Wade much for me to pass a judgement on him so far.

Ian is the only one i like because i can make the choices for him.

ekroniuk

Dec 3, 2017
Mike is a cheater,

(...)
Funny enough i don't hate Jeremy much anymore. Sure he is a average lover with a big mouth but not as bad as the others above. And i don't think the game developed Wade much for me to pass a judgement on him so far.
Jeremy is also a cheater

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
Yes, I can only agree as of right now Alison is the best Option for Ian in my Opinion. Holly and Cindy are close second with great potential depending on how their Routes continue.
I respect your opinion but Alison is crazy bruh, chick yells I love you on the second date, she also change her style for him...My mom always told me to not stick my dick on crazy, I never listened and paid the price.

I give two more chapters before she tries to peg him or chains him to the bed for some voodoo crap. Run bruh, run and never look back

Last edited:

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
One question concerning Alison: If I choose at first Cherry and at the second evening Emma, is there still an opportunity for having sex with her?

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes