Lordton

Feb 24, 2018
Some time ago people posted a bit about their playthroughs and stats, which I thoroughly enjoyed to read. So I thought I could make a post about my own playthrough to hopefully reignite some of those posts.

My main playthrough is the one I play first and foremost when a new update hits. I have made a little effort to pick stat increasing options but only if I agree with the choice and I don't tend to go out of my way for it. The only exception to this rule are the drug opportunities for both characters and Lena in which I tried to actively boost her lust stat, the reason for this we'll get to. In general with both characters I'm leaning them into each other and trying to make them love each other.

Lena:
In my main playthrough my Lena is surprisingly loyal to Ian. She rejects Robert and brushes off Axel very quickly. She has fantasies about Jeremy but still tells the truth to Louise and then subsequently rejects Louise's advances. She wants to be a good friend to Holly but has no sexual interest in her and allows Ivy to "help" her but does not go out of her way to allow Ivy to do so. She flirts with Mike but does not sleep with him, the only reason I had her flirt with Mike to begin with was to farm some much needed lust points but I can still accept it.

Some of you might be beginning to wonder if I do anything spicy with my Lena at all but as you can see I've refrained from mentioning a couple of names. I see my Lena as intelligent but ultimately burdened under unfortunate circumstances. She loves Ian and really wants it to work out between them and therefore strives to be loyal. However, despite being in good graces with Ed and Molly and therefore continuing to work at the café she still needs money. So she decided to work with Seymour and has come to enjoy her sessions with him. Similarly, she has indulged in Stalkfap and is starting to enjoy that as well. From my point of view she is discovering a hidden fetish which these two things are drawing out. This has then manifested in her deriving great pleasure from teasing Stan. This is the point where I needed to farm some lust points, to tease Stan to the greatest lengths I wanted her to twerk without panties on. To achieve this I needed 7 in Lust, which doesn't exactly come from thin air when your loyal, luckily basically all I had to do was to flirt with Mike to reach it.

Some miscellaneous information: Although I would also have my Lena indulge in Ed, should that route open up, I decided that it would fit better if my Lena had the music concert at the café. It just felt more intelligent and aligned with the ambitions I have set for her, which is her music. In the club with Ivy, Holly, Jeremy and Billy I decided that although she was skeptical of Billy I wanted her to join his enterprise (which the drugs chose for me anyways which makes it a bit more believable I guess). She bought all her outfits except the athletics one, she bought one dildo and she also bought the collar.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ian:
My Ian on the other hand is a bit more sexually active but still wants to stay loyal. He hooks up with Cherry early on and does it again a second time. When confronted by Lena, after Perry has revealed it, he tells the truth. He ignores Allison, prioritizing Lena and Holly over her. He has no sexual interest in Holly but wants to be a good friend. He tries to help Perry hook up with Emma. He defies Minerva and shuts her down, keeping his job without sleeping with her. He is a bro with Jeremy and has a bit of a voyeur streak, requesting images and videos from Jeremy of Allison and Louise.

Now this is where my Ian goes down the rabbit hole. Funnily enough I initially wanted to be a good friend to Wade and simply keep an eye on Cindy and encourage them to work it through. However, I was too tempted to deny the gallery visit and after that I was basically seduced by Cindy. So my Ian struggles with on one hand flirting and giving in to his feelings to Cindy and on the other hand being a good friend. He went to Wade's birthday party and decided to follow Cindy after the fallout. Here I have a bit of a dilemma, since I feel it is more logical for my Ian to stay with the kiss since it would accurately describe his doubts and guilt. However, I'm simply too tempted and curious to see what happens if they indulge in each other. I might still at a later date go back and change this choice but for now I've indulged in sex.

I see my Ian as charming and intelligent in a subdued and slightly shy way, however, meeting Lena has given him new vigor in life allowing him to grow more and more confident. He loves Lena but also thinks he's falling for Cindy which he desperately doesn't want but can't help.

Some miscellaneous information: He subscribed to Lena's Stalkfap, mostly because I really enjoy Stalkfap. He does kickboxing and will try and compete in the upcoming championship. He is friendly with Axel and decides not to tell him about him and Lena. He manages to get good Jessica's number and for now just wants to be friends, if a scene with good Jessica will be possible in the future I don't know what I'll do since I'd be incredibly tempted. He is also flirty with Ivy but I'm unsure if I'm going to pursue her in my main playthrough, if it even becomes a possibility, since it feels a bit too immoral and mean for my Ian.

Ian & Lena in the future
I think in my playthrough both of my characters love each other but that they might eventually breakup down the line. Lena with her newfound pleasures in the form of Stalkfap and Seymour. Ian with his growing interest in Cindy. I think it would be interesting if I can get a sort of Geralt & Yennefer relationship between Ian and Lena in the sense that they breakup and return to each other over and over again.

If you made it through that wall of text you deserve a medal, thanks for reading! Have a great day!

Osodrac13

Oct 4, 2017
Some time ago people posted a bit about their playthroughs and stats, which I thoroughly enjoyed to read. So I thought I could make a post about my own playthrough to hopefully reignite some of those posts.

My main playthrough is the one I play first and foremost when a new update hits. I have made a little effort to pick stat increasing options but only if I agree with the choice and I don't tend to go out of my way for it. The only exception to this rule are the drug opportunities for both characters and Lena in which I tried to actively boost her lust stat, the reason for this we'll get to. In general with both characters I'm leaning them into each other and trying to make them love each other.

Lena:
In my main playthrough my Lena is surprisingly loyal to Ian. She rejects Robert and brushes off Axel very quickly. She has fantasies about Jeremy but still tells the truth to Louise and then subsequently rejects Louise's advances. She wants to be a good friend to Holly but has no sexual interest in her and allows Ivy to "help" her but does not go out of her way to allow Ivy to do so. She flirts with Mike but does not sleep with him, the only reason I had her flirt with Mike to begin with was to farm some much needed lust points but I can still accept it.

Some of you might be beginning to wonder if I do anything spicy with my Lena at all but as you can see I've refrained from mentioning a couple of names. I see my Lena as intelligent but ultimately burdened under unfortunate circumstances. She loves Ian and really wants it to work out between them and therefore strives to be loyal. However, despite being in good graces with Ed and Molly and therefore continuing to work at the café she still needs money. So she decided to work with Seymour and has come to enjoy her sessions with him. Similarly, she has indulged in Stalkfap and is starting to enjoy that as well. From my point of view she is discovering a hidden fetish which these two things are drawing out. This has then manifested in her deriving great pleasure from teasing Stan. This is the point where I needed to farm some lust points, to tease Stan to the greatest lengths I wanted her to twerk without panties on. To achieve this I needed 7 in Lust, which doesn't exactly come from thin air when your loyal, luckily basically all I had to do was to flirt with Mike to reach it.

Some miscellaneous information: Although I would also have my Lena indulge in Ed, should that route open up, I decided that it would fit better if my Lena had the music concert at the café. It just felt more intelligent and aligned with the ambitions I have set for her, which is her music. In the club with Ivy, Holly, Jeremy and Billy I decided that although she was skeptical of Billy I wanted her to join his enterprise (which the drugs chose for me anyways which makes it a bit more believable I guess). She bought all her outfits except the athletics one, she bought one dildo and she also bought the collar.

Ian:
My Ian on the other hand is a bit more sexually active but still wants to stay loyal. He hooks up with Cherry early on and does it again a second time. When confronted by Lena, after Perry has revealed it, he tells the truth. He ignores Allison, prioritizing Lena and Holly over her. He has no sexual interest in Holly but wants to be a good friend. He tries to help Perry hook up with Emma. He defies Minerva and shuts her down, keeping his job without sleeping with her. He is a bro with Jeremy and has a bit of a voyeur streak, requesting images and videos from Jeremy of Allison and Louise.

Now this is where my Ian goes down the rabbit hole. Funnily enough I initially wanted to be a good friend to Wade and simply keep an eye on Cindy and encourage them to work it through. However, I was too tempted to deny the gallery visit and after that I was basically seduced by Cindy. So my Ian struggles with on one hand flirting and giving in to his feelings to Cindy and on the other hand being a good friend. He went to Wade's birthday party and decided to follow Cindy after the fallout. Here I have a bit of a dilemma, since I feel it is more logical for my Ian to stay with the kiss since it would accurately describe his doubts and guilt. However, I'm simply too tempted and curious to see what happens if they indulge in each other. I might still at a later date go back and change this choice but for now I've indulged in sex.

I see my Ian as charming and intelligent in a subdued and slightly shy way, however, meeting Lena has given him new vigor in life allowing him to grow more and more confident. He loves Lena but also thinks he's falling for Cindy which he desperately doesn't want but can't help.

Some miscellaneous information: He subscribed to Lena's Stalkfap, mostly because I really enjoy Stalkfap. He does kickboxing and will try and compete in the upcoming championship. He is friendly with Axel and decides not to tell him about him and Lena. He manages to get good Jessica's number and for now just wants to be friends, if a scene with good Jessica will be possible in the future I don't know what I'll do since I'd be incredibly tempted. He is also flirty with Ivy but I'm unsure if I'm going to pursue her in my main playthrough, if it even becomes a possibility, since it feels a bit too immoral and mean for my Ian.

Ian & Lena in the future
I think in my playthrough both of my characters love each other but that they might eventually breakup down the line. Lena with her newfound pleasures in the form of Stalkfap and Seymour. Ian with his growing interest in Cindy. I think it would be interesting if I can get a sort of Geralt & Yennefer relationship between Ian and Lena in the sense that they breakup and return to each other over and over again.

If you made it through that wall of text you deserve a medal, thanks for reading! Have a great day!

You shouldn't take it so seriously, it's just a game bro...

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017

Lena:

Ian:

Ian & Lena in the future

you didn't tell which dildo you bought, come on the suspense is killing me.

Sep 15, 2017
For anyone interested:

Chapter 9 weekly status report (3)
I'm back with the status reports, which have been anything but weekly lately. I apologize for that and now that the vacation is out of the way I promise to be more regular with these again.
I've finally started writing the episode after a month and a half of working both in the structure and drawings. This will be the update with the highest art count, with around 100 new illustrations. I was trusting in finding someone to help with the line drawing part of the process, but it's not been easy and I wasn't successful. I guess I will need to take care of the ones left myself, and I will do so as I write. Most of the drawings are already done anyway, especially the most important ones.
The narrative structure for this chapter is proving really difficult to articulate, and I'm still trying to figure out an optimal one. This has been a burden, especially mentally, since I'm trying to account for many elements and tie them together, adding the new scenes in a sequence that makes sense and is enjoyable and well paced. To avoid stalling, I've started writing independent scenes that I have already worked. Meanwhile I will continue to tweak the overall structure and stitch everything together once I've made sense of it all.
Also, I've hired a programmer to help me with some aspects of the game and add some very requested features. Aside from a lot of code and size optimization, we're adding a scene gallery and polishing some other features. Once that is done, we'll look to create a stable Android port (finally!).
Now, about a release date: all I can do at this point is estimate, but I think I will need at least one month to tackle the writing and the other tasks. I'll know more when I see how work progresses this coming weeks, but I want to avoid by all means possible releasing Chapter 9 later than September. I got used to release every month with GGGB and taking so much time with the latest chapters in ORS has me quite frustrated and on edge, as I want to make the story progress and there's so much cool stuff I want to share with you, but ultimately I think taking the extra time is ultimately worth it. My goal is that you guys think the same when Chapter 9 finally releases, so I'll do my best to deliver!
That's all for now. I'll keep showing you development stuff and sneak peeks as work on Chapter 9 progresses. Thank you for following it's development!

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
I also think in October. It seems to be really a huge update. I also think this will be the last update in 2021. Who knows...

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
For anyone interested:

Chapter 9 weekly status report (3)
I'm back with the status reports, which have been anything but weekly lately. I apologize for that and now that the vacation is out of the way I promise to be more regular with these again.
I've finally started writing the episode after a month and a half of working both in the structure and drawings. This will be the update with the highest art count, with around 100 new illustrations. I was trusting in finding someone to help with the line drawing part of the process, but it's not been easy and I wasn't successful. I guess I will need to take care of the ones left myself, and I will do so as I write. Most of the drawings are already done anyway, especially the most important ones.
The narrative structure for this chapter is proving really difficult to articulate, and I'm still trying to figure out an optimal one. This has been a burden, especially mentally, since I'm trying to account for many elements and tie them together, adding the new scenes in a sequence that makes sense and is enjoyable and well paced. To avoid stalling, I've started writing independent scenes that I have already worked. Meanwhile I will continue to tweak the overall structure and stitch everything together once I've made sense of it all.
Also, I've hired a programmer to help me with some aspects of the game and add some very requested features. Aside from a lot of code and size optimization, we're adding a scene gallery and polishing some other features. Once that is done, we'll look to create a stable Android port (finally!).
Now, about a release date: all I can do at this point is estimate, but I think I will need at least one month to tackle the writing and the other tasks. I'll know more when I see how work progresses this coming weeks, but I want to avoid by all means possible releasing Chapter 9 later than September. I got used to release every month with GGGB and taking so much time with the latest chapters in ORS has me quite frustrated and on edge, as I want to make the story progress and there's so much cool stuff I want to share with you, but ultimately I think taking the extra time is ultimately worth it. My goal is that you guys think the same when Chapter 9 finally releases, so I'll do my best to deliver!
That's all for now. I'll keep showing you development stuff and sneak peeks as work on Chapter 9 progresses. Thank you for following it's development!
It's good to hear from Eva again but I also think the Release will be October (Alpha maybe End of September if she can write without too many Problems but she should take her time with it). I think we all know by now that with each Update there are more and more possible Options and Scenarios in this Game so it definitely is not easy. But I can see her determination with this Project so I'm not worried at all about the future of ORS and I'm really looking forward to it!

It's interesting that there are so many new Illustrations in the upcoming Chapter so maybe the whole Lena-going-Home Story Arc could be bigger than expected and we will see new Places and Scenarios for her. This and the possible Ian-Alison-Trip could explain why there are many new Illustrations because there will be new Places we've never seen before?!

doctor13

Oct 13, 2018
It's interesting that there are so many new Illustrations in the upcoming Chapter so maybe the whole Lena-going-Home Story Arc could be bigger than expected and we will see new Places and Scenarios for her. This and the possible Ian-Alison-Trip could explain why there are many new Illustrations because there will be new Places we've never seen before?!
TBH, I think it will largely be due to the new Ian outfits. You'd potentially have to draw some of the same scenes 4 times.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
TBH, I think it will largely be due to the new Ian outfits. You'd potentially have to draw some of the same scenes 4 times.
Eh, with modular pictures Eva would only have to draw Ian's different outfits and then use game logic to choose which one to render on top of the base picture, this is still a lot of work if the scene is zoomed in on Ian, but if he is in the background then it is not as much work as drawing a whole new scene.

Also I expect Eva to have Ian be shirtless for most of the sex scenes (which would be the scenes more likely to be zoomed on Ian), hence why she chose to have him wear the same pants in every outfit. I really don't expect Ian's outfits to be cause for the game's illustrations numbers bloating significantly.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Not the whole scenes though, just Ian's his top half (seeing as he always has the same pants), and only if/while he's wearing it. But it does make a few more then 4 if any of those 'clothed' scenes of Ian are with Lena wearing an outfit that the player has picked for her too. My guess is that Eva will minimise the clothed scenes in game for that reason. It will get crazy.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Unlikely that will happen, seeing as Eva already said she doesn't want to have the same kind of scenarios she already used in GGGB, so there probably won't be any dad/daughter incest. There could be mum/daughter though, considering that the game has made a point of showing the rocky relationship between Lena and her mum, and there may be room for her to work on that relationship in non-conventional ways as/after her mum recovers.

Reactions: KDXvd and fortuna95

Virux

Aug 13, 2017
Hi. I have a question. Someone had problems open the game? I simply can't open the game. I try everything but my game don't run. Can anyone help me?

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes