FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
the game is good,mostly, but god dam is it hard to avoid corruption. impossible depending on your definition of it
I think is very realistic compared to their personal situation like Ian has more freedom because he has a stable job that pays well and lives with his roommate that owns the place, and he can even begin to struggle if you stand up to Minerva, but Lena has 2 waitress job that don't pay very well while having this bigshot pulling the strings behind the scene to make her dependent of him, so you always end up picking the lesser evil (if you're trying to avoid corruption) Lena's friends are also of doubtful character.
The path of less corruption for Lena is the one where she ends up struggling for money.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
I think is very realistic compared to their personal situation like Ian has more freedom because he has a stable job that pays well and lives with his roommate that owns the place, and he can even begin to struggle if you stand up to Minerva, but Lena has 2 waitress job that don't pay very well while having this bigshot pulling the strings behind the scene to make her dependent of him, so you always end up picking the lesser evil (if you're trying to avoid corruption) Lena's friends are also of doubtful character.
The path of less corruption for Lena is the one where she ends up struggling for money.
Very realistic, once Ian told Lena about Holly she dumped him and yet my Lena didn't tell Ian about any of the hook-ups she had.

Reactions: FugginDamaged

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
but I hope that the non corruption path doesn't suffer like it happened in GGGB, the story is decent so I hope she can build a good non corruption path with decent content.

Clone002

Mar 26, 2019
Do you guys know where I can find my saves? Just realized I lost all of them, yet the automatic saves are stil there...

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
So what are the good choices for Ian's book?. i still haven't really figured it out
Hasn't been revealed yet, only thing the game currently hints at for now are the best possible combinations for the first 2 choices:

Sci-fi + Chosen One
Fantasy + Vengeance
Historical + Call of Duty

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
the problem that you all have is that every person that you all post has a CHAD look, Ian dont looks like that the guy in the picture could wear the most trash cloth and still would look good/manly.
Eh, my example isn't that much more of a chad-stereotype compared to Ian. It's a similar physical build, he's just done his hair up more than Ian, something I wish we could do with him tbh.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Seriously?
Yes. When the creator reuses the same tropes over and over again, regardless of how well they write, it eventually becomes stale and boring. We play different games to see something new, not the reskin of the old story with new characters, etc. The thugs were explored in many details in GGGB, and I can't think of scenarios where their presence would give more exciting content that wasn't already shown in the previous game.

I wouldn't mind having ONE shady criminal character that has something interesting about them, like if it's Lena's brother. Then the stakes would be slightly more personal, the choices are harder with complex motivation. Do you shut your brother off from your life for good, or do you attempt to understand him and try to reach out to him to atone for your parents giving up on him? What if he could be an ally and solve some of your problems (give you easy money/intimidate someone/hook you up with dope) when you have no other means left? Lots of interesting story potential that would be new and exciting. But if it all results in Lena having a thug life, dealing coke, attacking and murdering people, or becoming the slut-toy for the gangs to enjoy, and then corrupting Ivy/Holly/Emma to join as well, then it becomes lazy. Been there, done that, have the t-shirt.
Do you guys know where I can find my saves? Just realized I lost all of them, yet the automatic saves are stil there...
Check the game's directory/game/saves folder. For me the game saves the data there.

Last edited:

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
There's going to be incest?
Unlikely, since Patreon doesn't like incest. GGGB got lucky and flew under the radar because the game is just too big, and it's not easy to unlock the incest route. And I wouldn't be surprised that Patreon watches Eva very carefully now just in case more incest appears in her games.

Reactions: scor099 and KDXvd

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
Unlikely, since Patreon doesn't like incest. GGGB got lucky and flew under the radar because the game is just too big, and it's not easy to unlock the incest route. And I wouldn't be surprised that Patreon watches Eva very carefully now just in case more incest appears in her games.
I initially took Axel and Cindy as siblings. I wonder she considered something like that.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes