Jul 6, 2021
Been playing this game for the last couple days and it's awesome... That being said, do we ever get to hook up with Holly? Love me them bookworm girls
You can, but it's not easy as Ian. You have to always do things with her if there's a choice of her or someone else. Literally every time. You also can't be with Lena. Lena/Holly lesbian isn't very hard at all.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Never!

I hadn't really thought about it either, but it does look more professional I guess. Or maybe it's the rough-looking floor and pipes.
the problem that you all have is that every person that you all post has a CHAD look, Ian dont looks like that the guy in the picture could wear the most trash cloth and still would look good/manly.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Odd. Lena has no qualms cheating behind her friend's (Louise) back with Jeremy. But if Ian and Lena are not dating and Ian had sex with Holly, Lena would never go after Holly despite having kissed her and imagining her before. It's even weirder that she wouldn't do this despite the fact that Holly and Ian aren't official yet but she goes after Jeremy when he and Louise are together.
It is kind of an attempt to create unnecessary drama, because Lena contradicts herself multiple times in chapter 8. She apparently values real relationships and honesty, but then continues to fuck Ian's best friend, continues to have sex with Robert, and can decide to have some sort of relationship with Holly even after she accuses Ian for going behind her back with Holly.
I guess the Dev wants to make her some sort of an 'alpha', where she can fuck around with others but wants her partner to remain faithful. Kinda strange tbh, but thats what usually happens in femPC games.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
First of all, I'm not sure how anyone could think Ian is a wuss, unless they're picking the choices to make him act that way, or there's a bit of self-projecting going on or something? Cos whenever there's a confrontation Ian either has the choice of getting physical or using his intelligence to deal with the situation, and that's on the player. He isn't a weakling physically or mentally.

Also, there is nothing wrong with this game not being like GGGB. I liked GGGB quite a bit, but I'd say that this game is already better then GGGB - more engaging and better characterization, better graphics, not to mention the artful way in which character's stories intertwine. I'm not sure why we need to have a repeat of GGGB anyway? That story was told, and Eva isn't a one-trick pony - she's probably eager to use her experience from that game to create something better in this one.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Can Ian or Lena join underground like GGGB yet?
IMO, that would be self-plagiarism. Way too similar to GGGB that had too much thug presence. IMO ORS needs to explore storylines that weren't properly developed in GGGB like the sex club that was introduced for one scene and was only brought back in the mother's ending. I wouldn't expect a proper underground like thugs, but if both Ian and Lena become jobless and too broke to afford rent, then they might have to live on the street or ask for help from people they can barely stand (like Seymour or Axel). Also, Lena could steal money from the cafe, and that might lead to more potential thefts and other criminal elements, but nothing as extreme as drug cartels/gangsters.

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
IMO, that would be self-plagiarism. Way too similar to GGGB that had too much thug presence. IMO ORS needs to explore storylines that weren't properly developed in GGGB like the sex club that was introduced for one scene and was only brought back in the mother's ending. I wouldn't expect a proper underground like thugs, but if both Ian and Lena become jobless and too broke to afford rent, then they might have to live on the street or ask for help from people they can barely stand (like Seymour or Axel). Also, Lena could steal money from the cafe, and that might lead to more potential thefts and other criminal elements, but nothing as extreme as drug cartels/gangsters.
I also feel like the club should've been more explored, there was so much potential especially after Ash was able to get in, about the cartel I don't see many options considering that gggb did it very well, but Lena could have a partner in crime that helps her steal from people/store/whatever in a more controlled environment

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes