John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Revised Wits outfit for Ian

I've elaborated in the concept of the new wits outfit, developing the idea from the basic long-sleeve suede shirt.
I'm torn between the simpler design and the one with the under-shirt, and also the color scheme. What's your opinion? 1, 2, 3, 4 or none?
3 or 4 if I'm honest

Reactions: atrebor68

trigun61

May 19, 2017
I don't like the 3 and 4 options because of the undershirt. They look too geeky in my opinion. Witty doesn't necessarily mean geeky. Also the rolled sleeves are better suited to Lust or Charisma. The best choice is the first one, nice simple and elegant, suitable to a charming and smart young man.
Honestly it irks me more that the undershirt is untucked. An untucked dress shirt under a sweater looks messy AF. Doesn't fit a composed/brainy look to me.

Barkus

Nov 22, 2016
Honestly it irks me more that the undershirt is untucked. An untucked dress shirt under a sweater looks messy AF. Doesn't fit a composed/brainy look to me.
Hmm, haven't thought of it this way. I think you are right, a tucked shirt would look much better.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
With Minerva, in the last event with her (after the sex where her husband rings in chapter... 7?), providing your relationship points with her are above 3, you can ask her to try being nicer to you, and she thinks about it for a moment and than agrees. If you choose that option it automatically changes your relationship status with Minerva to 'dating', which suggests something a bit more solid then just random fucking. There is also the fact that when you have sex with Minerva Ian's choices are either hate fucking/selfish/taunting, or more intimate ones like kissing/teasing/caring for her pleasure too (which increases her relationship score a lot more). I mean, when you consider the 'softer' choices for your scenes with Minerva, it does give the indication that something more might come of it in future. IMO anyway - hopefully it's not just wishful thinking. lol.
Again I am not sure what you mean with 'changing relationship status to dating'. If you are refering the the variable ian_minerva_dating, there is also a lena_robert_dating and it is true as long you keep fucking him. So there is that.

With Mike, he seems to show some feeling for Lena, but it's still hard to know whether that's coming from a genuine place or not (iirc - it's been ages since I played Mike's route). Only time will tell.

Robert is a different case, since his route has been going for long enough to make some determination (unless he suddenly gains a personality, which lbh, isn't going to happen).
With Robert, if he actually showed some interest in Lena beyond fucking her then it wouldn't be so bad. Example, when she tries to get to know him near the start by asking questions but he gives her nothing, like 'why are you even asking me this?'. But he looks at fucking Lena like a status boost or validation, and the only time he talks to her is to find out when they can fuck next. When she wants to break up with him he's upset not because he's losing an amazing girl he cares about, but because he won't get to fuck her anymore.
Okay, I think I am getting that. Robert is bad because his route has been going for so long and he still is only interested in sex. Whereas while Minerva and Mike are also only interested in sex they might still change? Am I getting that right?:cautious:

Also, as for Robert, if he really is so bad, why do people keep blaming him for things he as far as we know never did (like firing Lena or here, using Lena as status boost):cautious:

Fucking Robert is like fucking a human dildo, and still feeling it's a downgrade from an actual dildo. You get less from him then a bit of silicone.
Well, speak for yourself ....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: jduk

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
I think Robert is nice. Especially when he bought that sexy bunny costume for Lena... I hope he becomes more aggressive and kinky sexually and corrupts Lena more into fucking her in work, public places, sticking a butt plug in her while she works with his cum in her etc

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
I think Robert is nice. Especially when he bought that sexy bunny costume for Lena... I hope he becomes more aggressive and kinky sexually and corrupts Lena more into fucking her in work, public places, sticking a butt plug in her while she works with his cum in her etc
definitely helped my lena save a little money, but I think at most he will be like a middle ground. not entirely kinky, just enough so his content doesn't get too repetitive especially after Lena got officially fired from the restaurant and Robert loses his sex at work scenes

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
definitely helped my lena save a little money, but I think at most he will be like a middle ground. not entirely kinky, just enough so his content doesn't get too repetitive especially after Lena got officially fired from the restaurant and Robert loses his sex at work scenes
True... I forgot about that

Inpen73

Jun 13, 2017
Been playing this game for the last couple days and it's awesome... That being said, do we ever get to hook up with Holly? Love me them bookworm girls

Reactions: Brickman
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes