WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
Odd. Lena has no qualms cheating behind her friend's (Louise) back with Jeremy. But if Ian and Lena are not dating and Ian had sex with Holly, Lena would never go after Holly despite having kissed her and imagining her before. It's even weirder that she wouldn't do this despite the fact that Holly and Ian aren't official yet but she goes after Jeremy when he and Louise are together.

Reactions: nekdo

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Odd. Lena has no qualms cheating behind her friend's (Louise) back with Jeremy. But if Ian and Lena are not dating and Ian had sex with Holly, Lena would never go after Holly despite having kissed her and imagining her before. It's even weirder that she wouldn't do this despite the fact that Holly and Ian aren't official yet but she goes after Jeremy when he and Louise are together.
Did Ian tell Holly that it's a one-time thing or did they agree to continue hooking up? The game has 2 states: 1) Ian and Holly are dating (even though not officially) and 2) Ian rejected Holly (be it after sex or after the kiss). If Ian and Holly are dating, then Lena doesn't want to complicate things for Holly and make the friendship between all 3 of them very awkward. Holly has an obvious crush on Ian, and Lena knows that she wants to be his official girlfriend. Sleeping with her would compromise that, and she still cares about Ian as a friend too much to move in on his new sweetheart and steal his girl. She's happy for them as a couple and would have to satisfy her urges for Holly while masturbating.

If Ian rejected Holly, thus breaking her heart and making it clear that he's not interested in her, then Lena feels that she can comfort heartbroken Holly just like she can comfort Louise after Jeremy breaks her heart.

Jeremy and Louise's dysfunctional relationship is just not the same as the cute and sweet budding relationship of Ian and Holly. Lena realizes that Jeremy is a fuckboy, and therefore doesn't blame herself for participating in that cheating. She feels justified in seducing him because if it's not her, it would be Ivy (Louise literally begged Lena to take one for the team). And her lust for that BBC clouds her judgment. I personally would make it so that she could only sleep with Jeremy if her relationship with Louise was low to make it more consistent.

TL;DR - You're playing Lena like Ivy (because you're thirsting after Jeremy and cucking Louise). But even Ivy wouldn't sleep with Holly if she was good friends with both Ian and Holly. After all, she doesn't fuck with Mike who she finds very hot because of his girlfriend.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
She's known Holly and Ian for like five minutes and Louise for years and yet it's Holly and Ian's friendships that are too precious to compromise? Get the fuck out of here. And why can't her lust for ingenue pussy cloud her judgement here?
It's your choices, man. You chose to hide the truth about Jeremy from Louise and pursued Jeremy which means your Lena doesn't really care about Louise... Knowing someone longer doesn't mean having a deeper friendship with them or liking them more as a person. She was living with Stan for quite a while as well, but they barely interact and she can even bully him. It's not that different with Louise. After Lena dropped out, they barely had time to talk to each other (Lena was working almost non-stop, with no time to see Louise). And she mostly refers to Louise as her "flatmate" than calling her a "friend". Only Ivy was her true friend before she met Ian and Holly who she connected with on multiple levels. Really, count the times Lena and Louise hang out. And compare it to the times she hung out with Ivy, Ian, and Holly.

Adultress

May 20, 2021
It's your choices, man. You chose to hide the truth about Jeremy from Louise and pursued Jeremy which means your Lena doesn't really care about Louise
Exactly! The extent to which choice Lena cares about Louise is up to the player, but the same isn't true for Ian and Holly.

Jan 9, 2018
I would have really liked the turtleneck as the wits outfit. Maybe we could get new career path for Ian where he starts his own tech company. Jokes aside, the brown shirt we got now is just boring.

Reactions: dogedoge

Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
I would have really liked the turtleneck as the wits outfit. Maybe we could get new career path for Ian where he starts his own tech company. Jokes aside, the brown shirt we got now is just boring.
turtlebrosq.png

It will be Ian and Axels photo bros outfit....

On a serious note, I think turtlenecks look really good on people if they're fit and has a neck for it (Men with short necks looks terrible in a turtleneck.). But I don't think it came out really good in the art, it looked like a tactical suit or a wet suit like slightchance so wonderfully drafted on page 796. That said, I liked it more than the bomberjacket outfit. But now Im just glad Eva is back working on the game, and don't want her to get stuck redesigning Ians outfits.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
View attachment 1320047

It will be Ian and Axels photo bros outfit....

On a serious note, I think turtlenecks look really good on people if they're fit and has a neck for it (Men with short necks looks terrible in a turtleneck.). But I don't think it came out really good in the art, it looked like a tactical suit or a wet suit like slightchance so wonderfully drafted on page 796. That said, I liked it more than the bomberjacket outfit. But now Im just glad Eva is back working on the game, and don't want her to get stuck redesigning Ians outfits.
damm my boi Ian has no chance vs axel:love::love:

jamiroq

May 2, 2019
About that turtleneck that was so despised by most of the community: it was very vibrant trend among rebel artists from 1930 to about late 1960 (iconic, and usually tragic, poets, musicians, painters, actors, directors etc).
Outcasts, misfits, very talented, very creative, determined, extremely and uniquely charismatic. It was cool for a regular guy to wear one.
I think Eva wanted to convey those traits in a one specific look - hence black turtleneck.
Today, there's no specific look that says all the things above in just one glance, and since turtlenecks are out of mainstream fashion, the community rejection of this look was kinda inevitable.

• Wow
Reactions: Redgy

Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
since turtlenecks are out of mainstream fashion, the community rejection of this look was kinda inevitable.
As I mentioned, the problem was not the turtleneck, but that it ended up looking like a wet suit. If it had been combined with a nice blazer, and perhaps in another color (all his attires were black) I think people would have been more open to it. Perhaps something like this?
turt.png

I've seen Beckham and that korean boyband sport LV turtlenecks this year. I don't think it will ever go out of fashion. It's more the style and how to wear them that changes. But in Ians case it looked like a tactical/spy outfit.

damm my boi Ian has no chance vs axel:love::love:
Axel is the Chad of the game, with that 1980's look nobody really stands a chance. :cool::D

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes