Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
The game is far from finished. Someone wrote after update 0.8 that about 1/3 of the game was reached. That means we can expect twice as much as before.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi everyone! I just got back from my trip and I'm back to work. Lots to do for Chapter 9, and hopefully I can tackle everything full-speed.
When I revealed the new designs for Ian's new outfits you were underwhelmed. My goal is to always stay true to my vision of what I want to create, but that doesn't mean I don't pay attention to your opinions and consider my choices. Normally you guys give me a lot of praise and credit, so when so many people show concern about one of my design choices I take that very seriously, and try to improve on it if I'm able or I think it's worth it, which, in this case, I think it is.
I still want to keep the designs simple, so they don't get in the way more than they should when producing the illustrations, but I've tried to add more color and "punch" to the outfits, making them more flashy and distinct. I've also scrapped the Lust turtleneck, since it seemed to be a poor choice according to your opinions, and switched up some of the outfit-stat correlations.
I've added a new Wits outfit, consisting of a beige, long-sleeve, cashmere-style shirt. I think it keeps the elegant vibe I was originally looking for, with more subdued tones, making it casual but hot, not nerdy. How do you feel about this new design?
So, now I have two possible ideas for the final layout, and I'm not sure which one is more fitting.

In this first one, I've moved the black shirt to Charisma, trying to portray a slick, well-dressed and confident Ian, while moving the original Charisma outfit to Lust, playing off that cool urban look (or fuckboy appearance, if you like), noticing how that style is similar to Jeremy's, who's main trait would be precisely Lust, while the Charisma look leans more to an Axel/Seymour vibe.

In this one I've kept the original Charimsa outfit in place and gave the black shirt to Lust, since some of you guys mentioned it was more fitting here than in it's original Wits place. For some reason I'm not too sure about tying this more elegant look to lust, but I'm not sure where the Charisma outfit, with it's distinctive necklace and chain, fits more properly. To me, the black shirt gives a more suave, classy and subdued look, while the red hoodie, chain and necklace are more bold and in-your-face.
Let me know what you feel about these changes, and if the new Wits idea looks good. If I don't need to tweak anything I'll probably make a poll for patrons to decide between lineup 1 or 2.

-------

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018

Hi everyone! I just got back from my trip and I'm back to work. Lots to do for Chapter 9, and hopefully I can tackle everything full-speed.
When I revealed the new designs for Ian's new outfits you were underwhelmed. My goal is to always stay true to my vision of what I want to create, but that doesn't mean I don't pay attention to your opinions and consider my choices. Normally you guys give me a lot of praise and credit, so when so many people show concern about one of my design choices I take that very seriously, and try to improve on it if I'm able or I think it's worth it, which, in this case, I think it is.
I still want to keep the designs simple, so they don't get in the way more than they should when producing the illustrations, but I've tried to add more color and "punch" to the outfits, making them more flashy and distinct. I've also scrapped the Lust turtleneck, since it seemed to be a poor choice according to your opinions, and switched up some of the outfit-stat correlations.
I've added a new Wits outfit, consisting of a beige, long-sleeve, cashmere-style shirt. I think it keeps the elegant vibe I was originally looking for, with more subdued tones, making it casual but hot, not nerdy. How do you feel about this new design?
So, now I have two possible ideas for the final layout, and I'm not sure which one is more fitting.

In this first one, I've moved the black shirt to Charisma, trying to portray a slick, well-dressed and confident Ian, while moving the original Charisma outfit to Lust, playing off that cool urban look (or fuckboy appearance, if you like), noticing how that style is similar to Jeremy's, who's main trait would be precisely Lust, while the Charisma look leans more to an Axel/Seymour vibe.

In this one I've kept the original Charimsa outfit in place and gave the black shirt to Lust, since some of you guys mentioned it was more fitting here than in it's original Wits place. For some reason I'm not too sure about tying this more elegant look to lust, but I'm not sure where the Charisma outfit, with it's distinctive necklace and chain, fits more properly. To me, the black shirt gives a more suave, classy and subdued look, while the red hoodie, chain and necklace are more bold and in-your-face.
Let me know what I you feel about these changes, and if the new Wits idea looks good. If I don't need to tweak anything I'll probably make a poll for patrons to decide between lineup 1 or 2.

-------
This is so much better. I prefer the black shirt as Lust. Otherwise red can be used instead of maroon for the shirt.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
I also prefer the black shirt as Lust. Bit of a bummer that the colors are still so dull, and Ian could really do with some drawstrings instead of the fly/zip for the athletics pants. Jeans looks weird for that outfit.
Also, the red jacket thingy is meant to be a hoodie? doesn't look like it at all... and that outfit doesn't look 'bold' to me whatsoever. Okay, truth be told, I just hate that (now) red jacket outfit in general. Doesn't suit Ian at all IMO.

dogedoge

Dec 4, 2018
Also, the red jacket thingy is meant to be a hoodie? doesn't look like it at all... and that outfit doesn't look 'bold' to me whatsoever. Okay, truth be told, I just hate that (now) red jacket outfit in general. Doesn't suit Ian at all IMO.
I think it's meant to be a bomber jacket:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Quintillian

Apr 15, 2019
I can’t stress enough how invested I’m LenaXLouise. I know most people aren’t as interested in that route, but considering the sheer absence of both lesbian games with BDSM aspects, where the BDSM is done right, I’m putting my hopes up for this one. I just want Lena to shape Louise into her little pet, but no in an abusive way. I believe Masters should leave their Subs better than how they found them. Louise very often comes across as someone who lacks confidence and constantly seeks validation, especially from Lena. I hope Lena can help Louise grow, make her realize she has the confidence and doesn’t need the validation, while at the same time offer her a safe space where she can let those insecurities run wild while someone else takes control. If you get what I mean, you get it, if you don’t, I can’t help there.

Anyway, that’s all I’ve to say for now. Thanks for coming to my TED Talk. Wish you all a great day.

Last edited:

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
I think it's meant to be a bomber jacket:
Bingo. Thing is, even on Ryan Gosling that doesn't scream charisma, it's just very average, and Ryan is an above-average looking guy, whilst Ian is just average (with a good personality). I don't mean it in bad way, just think that the outfit needs to go that little bit extra to give the feeling of charisma while still feeling casual, maybe with something a bit more like this:
But anyway, it is what it is. At least the new lineup is a slight improvement on what we have before.

Reactions: FugginDamaged

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
I can’t stress enough how invested I’m LenaXLouise. I know most people aren’t as interested in that route, but considering the sheer absence of both lesbian games with BDSM aspects, where the BDSM is done right, I’m putting my hopes up for this one. I just want Lena to shape Louise into her little pet, but no in an abusive way. I believe Masters should leave their Subs better than how they found them. Louise very often comes across as someone who lacks confidence and constantly seeks validation, especially from Lena. I hope Lena can help Louise grow, make her realize she has the confidence and doesn’t the validation, while at the same time offer her a safe space where she can let those insecurities run wild while someone else takes control. If you get what I mean, you get it, if you don’t, I can’t help there.

Anyway, that’s all I’ve to say for now. Thanks for coming to my TED Talk. Wish you all a great day.
Yes even tho I want to Louise beg for it in the sex scenes I hope that Lena could help her be more confident and hopefully she doesn't cross Louise personal boundaries otherwise that is not good BDSM.

Reactions: Princess Groundhog

jollyjoker27

Sep 4, 2020
Better line-up. Wits looks awful, hope she changes it to something else and I'd still pick off the chain of the one with the red.
Wits looks like me in the late 90´s, not even kidding. It is awful.
The rest looks decent enough imo with red being the Lust outfit.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Since she seems to be modeling a lot of his clothing after other male characters in the game, the wits outfit should look like something Perry would wear. Give him some reading glasses. A striped t-shirt or a one of those preppy collared shirts. Some khaki pants . Ok, maybe not the khaki pants but you get the idea.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You seem to be misplacing Jeremy in all your fantasies .. that guy does strip clothes, ripped to show skin.
If you undo the top button, black shirt as lust would be even better.
I can’t stress enough how invested I’m LenaXLouise. I know most people aren’t as interested in that route, but considering the sheer absence of both lesbian games with BDSM aspects, where the BDSM is done right, I’m putting my hopes up for this one. I just want Lena to shape Louise into her little pet, but no in an abusive way. I believe Masters should leave their Subs better than how they found them. Louise very often comes across as someone who lacks confidence and constantly seeks validation, especially from Lena. I hope Lena can help Louise grow, make her realize she has the confidence and doesn’t the validation, while at the same time offer her a safe space where she can let those insecurities run wild while someone else takes control. If you get what I mean, you get it, if you don’t, I can’t help there.

Yes even tho I want to Louise beg for it in the sex scenes I hope that Lena could help her be more confident and hopefully she doesn't cross Louise personal boundaries otherwise that is not good BDSM.
Also .. you seem to forget Jeremy gets Lou as easy as BBC tongue in cheeck hard on in the club.
They do not even have ta speak, he grabs her and ta da - she goes down on him multiple times,
able and willing to pose 4 his deranged phone pictorials to show he world how easy she is.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Trouble is .. he goes toe to toe with that guy in the beginning of the game, crying about their pityful lives.
Since she seems to be modeling a lot of his clothing after other male characters in the game, the wits outfit should look like something Perry would wear. Give him some reading glasses. A striped t-shirt. Some khaki pants. Ok, maybe not the khaki pants but you get the idea.
Unless he wises up by Jeremy or tatamy hard knock lesson, he stays lonesome and refused 4 most of the game.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018

Beautifully said, I couldn't agree more! I completely get it and it's something we rarely see in these games. Or in any media, for that matter.

I absolutely want Louise to be molded into Lena's sex pet, but for it to be hot and realistic, it should be done with full consent and love. Real BDSM is all about deep love and trust, not abuse and degradation (even if a degradation kink is involved). Aftercare is also almost never shown.

Quintillian

Apr 15, 2019
Beautifully said, I couldn't agree more! I completely get it and it's something we rarely see in these games. Or in any media, for that matter.

I absolutely want Louise to be molded into Lena's sex pet, but for it to be hot and realistic, it should be done with full consent and love. Real BDSM is all about deep love and trust, not abuse and degradation (even if a degradation kink is involved). Aftercare is also almost never shown.
Forgetting the aftercare is the true antagonist of any media.

Reactions: Princess Groundhog
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes