Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
is there any news about the release of the 0.9?

Last edited:

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Something I'd really love, love, LOVE to see is Ian having a TransGirl partner among his other conquests. Yes, I'm playing a chad Ian. Most likely highly improbable, if not downright impossible, but one can always dream.
In my opinion in a separate game. That's OK for me. But not with ORS, please! No trannies, futas etc. Thank you!

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
In my opinion in a separate game. That's OK for me. But not with ORS, please! No trannies, futas etc. Thank you!
I don't think ORS will have a trans character, but if it does, as long as romancing/fucking them is avoidable it shouldn't really be a big issue. Having a choice is the most important thing. There's always the chance that a game will have elements that aren't for everybody, but as long as the player is given agency over things like that I think it's cool that the option is there for those who do like it. There's actually a trans woman in Eva's other game, GGGB.

(I mean, personally I'd love some gay content for Ian but I know the chance of that is next to none, and I don't realistically expect it to happen anyway. I'm just kinda stuck on the idea of Ian and Axel getting hot and sweaty. Don't mind me. :whistle:)

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
(I mean, personally I'd love some gay content for Ian but I know the chance of that is next to none, and I don't realistically expect it to happen anyway. I'm just kinda stuck on the idea of Ian and Axel getting hot and sweaty. Don't mind me. :whistle:)
The bro date gave me gay vibes. Similarly with the way Ian says to Jeremy, we're bros. If there's a mfm threesome down the line possibly with Cindy or Lena, if not both. Ya, we might see a hot and sweaty Ian and Axel ;).

• I just jizzed my pants
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Priappus and Redgy

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I don't think ORS will have a trans character, but if it does, as long as romancing/fucking them is avoidable it shouldn't really be a big issue. Having a choice is the most important thing. There's always the chance that a game will have elements that aren't for everybody, but as long as the player is given agency over things like that I think it's cool that the option is there for those who do like it. There's actually a trans woman in Eva's other game, GGGB.

Between the art and the story i would love to have transwomen in this game. Too bad Eva already denied the possibility of a transgender or even gay characters romance in this game.
Although it never fails to amuse me when some homoerotic undertones happen in the game. :LOL: :LOL:

Reactions: vsd29 and Zedire

Tallyhoe

Feb 21, 2019
I don’t think there’s a ‘good’ ending for Axel or Seymour route, i.e. you can’t change who they are; bad guys.

I think Axel is just pretending to be better and saying sorry just to get Lena back in his grasp again. Symour is just the same, seeing Lena as an object.

There is no good guy version for both of them imo. Both are just a trap set for her to fall into.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I don’t think there’s a ‘good’ ending for Axel or Seymour route, i.e. you can’t change who they are; bad guys.

I think Axel is just pretending to be better and saying sorry just to get Lena back in his grasp again. Symour is just the same, seeing Lena as an object.

There is no good guy version for both of them imo. Both are just a trap set for her to fall into.
Not so much a "good guy" ending, but I think Seymour will have an ending with Lena that is similar in tone to some of Tyrone's endings in GGGB, where Lena isn't just a manipulated little slut but rather a "respectable asset" a sort of ally to Seymour that works and sleeps with him when wanting to, but I doubt there will be proper love expressed between them.
This is assuming Seymour acutally becomes a sex option. I don't think Lena can express attraction towards him yet?

Axel I am unsure about. I think it would be fitting if he did have a good guy ending, but you can only get it by not having him date Lena (because dating Lena would bring them into their old couple dynamic again?)

• Wow
Reactions: Gerson876

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020

but I think "happy end" depends on your point of view, in gggb you can marry both your boss (that is using you to improve his company) and Arthur too, even become your stepfather whore along with your mother

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
but I think "happy end" depends on your point of view, in gggb you can marry both your boss (that is using you to improve his company) and Arthur too, even become your stepfather whore along with your mother
The only happy ending was that with papa. But then that's incest+inbreeding.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes