Nov 15, 2020
My guess is that Cindy's new outfit is for a photoshoot with Axel, and possibly to tempt/tease Ian at the same time (seeing as the scene has to be from the POV of either Ian or Lena, and though it could be Lena doing some sort of modelling with Axel as her photographer, I still think it's more likely to be Ian). Cindy will probably see it as a bonus to keep Ian's attention focused on her during the photoshoot since she's still interested in him, even though she's gonna pretend she's not for a bit.

If it weren't for the white stockings, I'd have said it was her new everyday outfit, but it's too sensual for that.
I agree that the stockings (and the skirt) makes it unlikely that it's just an everyday outfit, and also that a photoshoot with Axel seems like the most logical situation for her to wear it. But there's also a few things that I think might point against Cindy agreeing to another photoshoot with Axel at this point of the story, at least if she ended up kissing or having sex with Ian after Wade's birthday party.

First of all, I think it's likely that Cindy's guilty conscience would also apply to the fact that she's been modelling for Axel, even though nothing's happened between them. And if she wants to be a good girlfriend because she's cheated on Wade, it would be kind of weird of her to do the exact thing that Wade disliked because it made him afraid she would cheat.

Also, for the time being, I think it's less likely that Cindy will share pictures with Ian to tempt him. Before they ended up together after the party she could justify it to herself as something innocent, which she obviously can't do now. In that sense I could just as well see a new sex scene between them happening in this episode – that could be more of a heat of the moment thing (again). Arranging a new photoshoot and then sending pictures to Ian seems a bit too … rationally irrational.

These objections obviously don't apply if Ian didn't kiss Cindy or if he followed Wade instead, but I doubt that Eva would share a Cindy sneak peek that's only available in playthroughs where you're not involved with her.

I have to admit that I can't think of any other scenarios where Cindy would wear the outfit, though. Generally, considering that Ian and Cindy are in the same group of friends, it should be easy to set up the scene for that confrontation-ish talk they probably need before we'll see any new scenes between them. But I'm having bigger problems imagining how that next step will happen (either a sex scene or the continuation of the flirting between them), also because (as someone else pointed out) there's really not any natural place for them to be alone.

Come to think of it, it makes a lot of sense to use Lena to make Cindy jealous in this scenario. Either by having Cindy observe Ian with Lena, or, if Axel and Lena have a photoshoot in the next episode, letting Perry or Jeremy mention something about how hot those photos are. In turn making a jealous Cindy realize that she needs to do something to win back Ian's attention, or that she should let Axel shoot some even hotter pictures of her.

Maybe even Wade could somehow be involved in involuntarily bringing Cindy and Ian back together? If his relationship with Cindy seems better, it's likely that he'll lower his guard and stop being so jealous. "Hey, Ian, would you mind following Cindy to her next photoshoot with Axel? I didn't really like being there, but Cindy convinced me it's nothing to be jealous of, so I don't mind. And I know I can trust you, my dear friend."

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Is it me or are some of the guys not that attractive? There's Stan so that's already a -1 and Mike is just ehh.
Phsysically I have nothing against Mike. Personally he's not really my type, but he looks fine.

My issue with most of the male characters are either their personalities (Robert, Jeremy, Axel Wade, Perry, Stan) or their circumstances (Robert, Jeremy, Axel, Mike, Ian).
With Mike, the way I play Lena I don't feel like it makes sense to suddenly get the hots for this stranger and fuck him and there's not really any middle ground to get to know him.
Dating him casually isn't really an option either, given he's in a relationship.

Reactions: mehGusta

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
With Mike, the way I play Lena I don't feel like it makes sense to suddenly get the hots for this stranger and fuck him and there's not really any middle ground to get to know him.
Dating him casually isn't really an option either, given he's in a relationship.
I only play Lena-Mike because of their sex scenes. Otherwise, I don't get it.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Well, I can understand doing his route if nothing else than to just do the slutty thing, I just don't think it fits with the way I play Lena. I have played to watch the first couple of scenes with him, they're hot, but I'm not really interested in his character as a story piece for Lena to get involved in.

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
Well, I can understand doing his route if nothing else than to just do the slutty thing, I just don't think it fits with the way I play Lena. I have played to watch the first couple of scenes with him, they're hot, but I'm not really interested in his character as a story piece for Lena to get involved in.
What annoys me most is Lena keeps offering him to shower together only to get rejected :ROFLMAO:

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
So I just spent my whole damn day playing this game and I feel like I still missed a massive amount of content. I try to play separate routes... Lena fucking everything, Ian fucking everything, Lena being a lesbian, Ian being with Holly... Ian and Lena... but every time Lena tells Ian that she can't do Holly like that, I always start over and do another Ian and Lena route. This game is hopeless for me.

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
So I just spent my whole damn day playing this game and I feel like I still missed a massive amount of content. I try to play separate routes... Lena fucking everything, Ian fucking everything, Lena being a lesbian, Ian being with Holly... Ian and Lena... but every time Lena tells Ian that she can't do Holly like that, I always start over and do another Ian and Lena route. This game is hopeless for me.
I assume you're trying a Ian/Lena/Holly? If so, you have to wait for more updates.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I assume you're trying a Ian/Lena/Holly? If so, you have to wait for more updates.
I was actually trying to see if there was any Ian/Louise content. I noticed during the Ian jerk off session, the phone had an option to look at Louise's pics so I figured there would have been some content between them unless it was just Jeremy sharing pics. In that case, no thanks.

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
I was actually trying to see if there was any Ian/Louise content. I noticed during the Ian jerk off session, the phone had an option to look at Louise's pics so I figured there would have been some content between them unless it was just Jeremy sharing pics. In that case, no thanks.
Because there isn't any Ian/Louise content, yet. Maybe in December.

• Sad
Reactions: JamieSadistic

redweiler2

Sep 19, 2018
Dude, have you tried running the other version of ORS? There should be two in the folder 'OurRedString.exe' (for 64 bit windows) and 'OurRedString-32.exe' (for 32 bit window)- try both. You're almost certainly getting the error because you're running the wrong version of the game for your windows operating system.
Man I can't play it in both
I have the same problem at almost all renpy games
those who have the 2 versions 64 and 32 bit
Can you send me the CGs please?

Last edited:

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Let me preface all the below by saying, as always, this is just my opinion and speculation based off my understanding of story flow. There's a good chance I'm totally wrong and Eva isn't thinking anything like me, so yeah - take it with a grain of salt. :)
I agree that the stockings (and the skirt) makes it unlikely that it's just an everyday outfit, and also that a photoshoot with Axel seems like the most logical situation for her to wear it. But there's also a few things that I think might point against Cindy agreeing to another photoshoot with Axel at this point of the story, at least if she ended up kissing or having sex with Ian after Wade's birthday party.

First of all, I think it's likely that Cindy's guilty conscience would also apply to the fact that she's been modelling for Axel, even though nothing's happened between them. And if she wants to be a good girlfriend because she's cheated on Wade, it would be kind of weird of her to do the exact thing that Wade disliked because it made him afraid she would cheat.
I personally don't think Cindy will stop modelling, not even temporarily - but let me explain. If you recall, even though Wade wasn't happy when the secret of Cindy's modelling behind his back came out, he eventually came to terms with it and accepted it on the condition that he was allowed to sit in on her shoots. Axel mentions this in the club on Wade's birthday, when he recognizes Wade from Cindy's last photoshoot (where apparently Wade was cramping his style a bit). It's quite possible Wade makes a habit of sitting in every time now, and so is okay with Cindy doing it on that condition.

If Wade wasn't there and wasn't okay with it, then I'd totally agree with you, but to me that seems like an arrangement that has made the idea more palatable for Wade, because he retains some actual control in the situation and Axel can't do shit. Cindy is given freedom, but within reason (that being, Wade's comfort zone).

(Also, her new outfit just adds to my suspicion that she won't stop, and it's going to be in the next episode, so again, probably not even temporarily.)

In light of what I just mentioned, I don't think Cindy's guilty conscience will effect her modelling that greatly when the real guilt in her mind -- the elephant in the room -- is her attraction to Ian. Despite her attempts to focus on Wade, we all know the greater interest lies with Ian now, especially after their moment together that left so much unsaid between them (and let's not forget the potential of having been caught by Ivy and Jeremy). Dunno about you, but if it were me I'd probably be thinking of little else on my 'romantic weekend away'... and it would probably be even worse when I laid eyes on the guy in question when I got back.
Maybe even Wade could somehow be involved in involuntarily bringing Cindy and Ian back together? If his relationship with Cindy seems better, it's likely that he'll lower his guard and stop being so jealous. "Hey, Ian, would you mind following Cindy to her next photoshoot with Axel? I didn't really like being there, but Cindy convinced me it's nothing to be jealous of, so I don't mind. And I know I can trust you, my dear friend."
I hate to be so contradictory about all this, but IMO that seems way too convenient to push that narrative along. The only way I can see that happening is if something comes up at the last moment and Wade can't go with Cindy (and she's already gone ahead), so asks Ian to go in his stead simply because he really doesn't want Cindy to be alone with Axel. Maybe Ian has the option to say no, but if he does go at least he has the convenient excuse that he was doing a favor for his friend.

There is also the possibility that Wade will choose to spend a bit more time with Ian to smooth over their friendship (after Ian kept Cindy's secret from him). Perhaps Cindy even suggested the idea because she was aware of how her secret had made things awkward between the two friends and wanted them to strengthen their friendship again. Quite likely her guilty conscience would play into that as well. But by spending time with Wade, it just so happens that he ends up at one of Cindy's photoshoots, too. Ian can't be blamed for that.

Or perhaps Eva will take the opportunity to explore the friendship between Axel and Ian a little more (I feel sure it will happen at some point), and when Axel invites Ian to hang out at his his place, Cindy happens to be there for a photoshoot, too. Ian couldn't have known, so again, it's hardly his fault.

This could happen with or without Wade in attendance, but if Wade isn't there and Cindy is doing it behind his back because he wanted her to stop but she went against that, perhaps Cindy keeps it from him by not posting any of her photos on social media for the time being.
Also, for the time being, I think it's less likely that Cindy will share pictures with Ian to tempt him. Before they ended up together after the party she could justify it to herself as something innocent, which she obviously can't do now. In that sense I could just as well see a new sex scene between them happening in this episode – that could be more of a heat of the moment thing (again). Arranging a new photoshoot and then sending pictures to Ian seems a bit too … rationally irrational.
Oh I agree, it wouldn't make sense for her to send Ian photos when she's trying to pretend nothing happened between them - that wouldn't fit with her intent at all. She also wouldn't want Ian anywhere near her photoshoots. But sometimes life has a funny way of giving us what we don't want exactly when we don't want it... especially in stories where drama is the spice. ;)
Generally, considering that Ian and Cindy are in the same group of friends, it should be easy to set up the scene for that confrontation-ish talk they probably need before we'll see any new scenes between them. But I'm having bigger problems imagining how that next step will happen (either a sex scene or the continuation of the flirting between them), also because (as someone else pointed out) there's really not any natural place for them to be alone.
I don't think it would be that hard to arrange it. Cindy just needs to have a reason to be apart from the group and for Ian to be able to join her - maybe she's picking up a round of beer and he helps her carry them, maybe Ian decides to join her side for pool, maybe he manages to pull her aside when Wade and Axel are discussing something about her photos at a photoshoot. Ian insists that they should talk (because Cindy has been avoiding him and people are starting to notice). They could have one or two instances of this with Cindy avoiding each time before they actually get their moment, which might be the chapter after. I could speculate on the moment, but that would be getting way too ahead of myself considering this is all complete speculation right now. Just my writer's brain getting carried away with it. lol
Come to think of it, it makes a lot of sense to use Lena to make Cindy jealous in this scenario. Either by having Cindy observe Ian with Lena, or, if Axel and Lena have a photoshoot in the next episode, letting Perry or Jeremy mention something about how hot those photos are. In turn making a jealous Cindy realize that she needs to do something to win back Ian's attention, or that she should let Axel shoot some even hotter pictures of her.
Can't disagree with this! I love me some juicy drama and this seems a pretty good formula for it.:giggle:
My issue with most of the male characters are either their personalities (Robert, Jeremy, Axel Wade, Perry, Stan) or their circumstances (Robert, Jeremy, Axel, Mike, Ian).
For me the problem with Lena's male choices is that, with the exception of Ian and sort of Mike so far, they're almost purely sex and no personality (as well as being douchebags). When you compare that to the girls that Ian gets, it's a bit skewed cos every one of them has personality.

I'd love my Lena to have a guy other then Ian who actually has some depth to him. Hopefully Axel and Seymour will fit that bill when their routes are fleshed out.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You hav ta be kidding me .. talking of all the douches out there to rip Lena into their molesting hands and you go the two - Axel her controlling violent ex and Seymour the tycoon out to buy sex - who openly tell her point blank they want her to model for them just to see her nekkid.
Talk about douches getting the pie and eating it too, to even speculate they would ever see her other than a piece of meat on the platter for their grabby eyes.
Let me preface all the below by saying, as always, this is just my opinion and speculation based off my understanding of story flow. There's a good chance I'm totally wrong and Eva isn't thinking anything like me, so yeah - take it with a grain of salt. :)

I personally don't think Cindy will stop modelling, not even temporarily - but let me explain. If you recall, even though Wade wasn't happy when the secret of Cindy's modelling behind his back came out, he eventually came to terms with it and accepted it on the condition that he was allowed to sit in on her shoots. Axel mentions this in the club on Wade's birthday, when he recognizes Wade from Cindy's last photoshoot (where apparently Wade was cramping his style a bit). It's quite possible Wade makes a habit of sitting in every time now, and so is okay with Cindy doing it on that condition.

If Wade wasn't there and wasn't okay with it, then I'd totally agree with you, but to me that seems like an arrangement that has made the idea more palatable for Wade, because he retains some actual control in the situation and Axel can't do shit. Cindy is given freedom, but within reason (that being, Wade's comfort zone).

(Also, her new outfit just adds to my suspicion that she won't stop, and it's going to be in the next episode, so again, probably not even temporarily.)

In light of what I just mentioned, I don't think Cindy's guilt conscience will effect her modelling that greatly when the real guilt in her mind -- the elephant in the room -- is her attraction to Ian. Despite her attempts to focus on Wade, we all know the greater interest lies with Ian now, especially after their moment together that left so much unsaid between them (and let's not forget the potential of having been caught by Ivy and Jeremy). Dunno about you, but if it were me I'd probably be thinking of little else on my 'romantic weekend away'... and it would probably be even worse when I laid eyes on the guy in question when I got back.

I hate to be so contradictory about all this, but IMO that seems way too convenient to push that narrative along. The only way I can see that happening is if something comes up at the last moment and Wade can't go with Cindy (and she's gone already gone ahead), so asks Ian to go in his stead simply because he really doesn't want Cindy to be alone with Axel. Maybe Ian has the option to say no, but if he does go at least he has the convenient excuse that he was doing a favor for his friend.

There is also the possibility that Wade will choose to spend a bit more time with Ian to smooth over their friendship (after Ian kept Cindy's secret from him). Perhaps Cindy even suggested the idea because she was aware of how her secret had made things awkward between the two friends and wanted them to strengthen their friendship again. Quite likely her guilty conscience would play into that as well. But by spending time with Wade, it just so happens that he ends up at one of Cindy's photoshoots, too. Ian can't be blamed for that.

Or perhaps Eva will take the opportunity to explore the friendship between Axel and Ian a little more (I feel sure it will happen at some point), and when Axel invites Ian to hang out at his his place, Cindy happens to be there for a photoshoot, too. Ian couldn't have known, so again, it's hardly his fault.

This could happen with or without Wade in attendance, but if Wade isn't there and Cindy is doing it behind his back because he wanted her to stop but she went against that, perhaps Cindy keeps it from him by not posting any of her photos on social media for the time being.

Oh I agree, it wouldn't make sense for her to send Ian photos when she's trying to pretend nothing happened between them - that wouldn't fit with her intent at all. She also wouldn't want Ian anywhere near her photoshoots. But sometimes life has a funny way of giving us what we don't want exactly when we don't want it... especially in stories where drama is the spice. ;)

I don't think it would be that hard to arrange it. Cindy just needs to have a reason to be apart from the group and for Ian to be able to join her - maybe she's picking up a round of beer and he helps her carry them, maybe Ian decides to join her side for pool, maybe he manages to pull her aside when Wade and Axel are discussing something about her photos at a photoshoot. Ian insists that they should talk (because Cindy has been avoiding him and people are starting to notice). They could have one or two instances of this with Cindy avoiding each time before they actually get their moment, which might be the chapter after. I could speculate on the moment, but that would be getting way too ahead of myself considering this is all complete speculation right now. Just my writer's brain getting carried away with it. lol

Can't disagree with this! I love me some juicy drama and this seems a pretty good formula for it.:giggle:

For me the problem with Lena's male choices is that, with the exception of Ian and sort of Mike so far, they're almost purely sex and no personality (as well as being douchebags). When you compare that to the girls that Ian gets, it's a bit skewed cos every one of them has personality.

I'd love my Lena to have a guy other then Ian who actually has some depth to him. Hopefully Axel and Seymour will fit that bill when their routes are fleshed out.
Maybe Ed is the man for Lena, lol.
Anything that starts in sex/nekkid shenanigans is not a social bonding thing - just a bang to pass the time, no more.

Reactions: LoneVoyage

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
You hav ta be kidding me .. talking of all the douches out there to rip Lena into their molesting hands and you go the two - Axel her controlling violent ex and Seymour the tycoon out to buy sex - who openly tell her point blank they want her to model for them just to see her nekkid.
Talk about douches getting the pie and eating it too, to even speculate they would ever see her other than a piece of meat on the platter for their grabby eyes.
Remember how douchey Jack was in GGGB to begin with? Very easy to think that was all he could amount to, and it was all the player ever knew if they focused on the sex-only route. But once you took the time to actually romance him, you found a really different and pretty dang decent guy underneath it all.

We know very little of Seymour at all right now, we don't know his motivations beyond his love of power, but we know he actually uses his head and enjoys philosophy, so that already puts him well above Jeremy and Robert (and so far Mike) in terms of personality. To say that Seymour is only out to buy sex is an incredibly simple conclusion to come to so early on in his route, and ignores all the indications that there's a lot more to this man. So far it's been a voluntary exchange between them, and one Lena has to go after at first (iirc). Seymour hasn't made any sexual advances, nor has he done anything that Lena couldn't back out of. What's more, because he discusses philosophy with her at the start, trying to gage her intelligence, it indicates that he's interested in her for more then just her body.
I fully believe that there will be a relationship route for Seymour, although I don't think it will be easy at all, and could get quite dark.

As for Axel, sure, the impression of him has been less then rosy, but I think he's far from being beyond redemption, and I've seen aspects of him that show his intelligence, introspection, and that he's fully capable of some really interesting growth.
The violence he has used has only been against Robert, which I think we can all agree is justified. Lol. just kidding, but seriously, yeah, that temper and obsessiveness is a flaw of his. I'll be interested to see how Eva builds Axel following all that, and how she goes about a romance with him and Lena.

I think the worst you can do is cast judgement on a character before their arc has really began. I'm still silently hoping that Eva decides to flesh out Jeremy, rather then him just being a dong on legs... :confused:

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes