Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
Still no threesome with Allison and Jeremy?
Don't think Allison would like that.
I agree with you and I think it also wouldn't fit Alison's Character espescially in a Scenario where she and Ian are a Thing in some way and therefore she is happy how it is going.
It's clear she wants Ian and the whole Jeremy Hookup is just a pastime thing if Ian doesn't seem interested enough (yet).

I'm not a fan of this particular Threesome Scenario or in general of Jeremy in this Relationship at all but I still can see two Scenarios where a Threesome with them maybe could happen.

1) If Ian doesn't show any interest in Alison and she starts her Thing with Jeremy I can see her trying to start a threesome to finally come closer to Ian and kind of convince Ian from her in a weird way.

2) I could see some sort of "Chad" or "Asshole" Ian, who has a Thing with Alison and kind of dominating her, using her big affection (love) for him to convince her of nearly everything including a Threesome.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: scor099 and Mark17

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
Am I the only one here who had no interest in touching the LenaxRobert route? I tried all the routes except his. I wasn't that interested in Mike either but at least I gave it a shot-
Depends on my mood. One playthrough has LenaxRobert because I use him as a human dildo. The other has none because Robert is annoying as fuck. I like Mike, I find it annoying that Lena asks him to stay and join her for a shower but always get rejected lol.
I agree with you and I think it also wouldn't fit Alison's Character espescially in a Scenario where she and Ian are a Thing in some way and therefore she is happy how it is going.
It's clear she wants Ian and the whole Jeremy Hookup is just a pastime thing if Ian doesn't seem interested enough (yet).

I'm not a fan of this particular Threesome Scenario or in general of Jeremy in this Relationship at all but I still can see two Scenarios where a Threesome with them maybe could happen.

1) If Ian doesn't show any interest in Alison and she starts her Thing with Jeremy I can see her trying to start a threesome to finally come closer to Ian and kind of convince Ian from her in a weird way.

2) I could see some sort of "Chad" or "Asshole" Ian, who has a Thing with Alison and kind of dominating her, using her big affection (love) for him to convince her of nearly everything including a Threesome.
Yes, exactly Allison only sleeps with Jeremy as a distraction. She only wants Ian. Likewise, IxJxA can happen in non-Alison or Chad route.

Reactions: scor099 and Reasoon

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
Don't think Allison would like that.

Yes, exactly Allison only sleeps with Jeremy as a distraction. She only wants Ian. Likewise, IxJxA can happen in non-Alison or Chad route.
Jesus, It's a threesome not a polyamory. The fact she slept with Jeremy before means she had no qualms doing it again unless she hates threesomes so much.

Also consider how you can choose to answer 'both of us' or Jeremy and the MC when her ex asked who "stole" her which to me hints a future threesome with them.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
CindyxIan to happen requires a lot of planning. They have to hide it from everyone but Ivy and Jeremy. Even that's becoming difficult due to their link with Lena.
Come to think of it, where would they even fuck? Both live with someone with no job who is always at home. Wade obviously can't know and Perry would immediately blabber it out. That is a logistical nightmare! :unsure:

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
Jesus, It's a threesome not a polyamory. The fact she slept with Jeremy before means she had no qualms doing it again unless she hates threesomes so much.

Also consider how you can choose to answer 'both of us' or Jeremy and the MC when her ex asked who "stole" her which to me hints a future threesome with them.
Sorry if that came off wrong this wasn't meant to be offensive about your question just different People with different Opinions about a potential Ian/Alison/Jeremy Threesome. Of course it can happen and maybe you are right and it happens sooner and easier than we think...I don't know. And you said it yourself it's all about Choice and therefore Alison sleeping with Jeremy in the first place is completely optional and depending on how you play the game.

Yes, the thing with them both directly admitting to Milo that they are sleeping with her is a good Example for my second Scenario where a Threesome can happen so it definitely hints something if you play Ian in a certain Way. But on the other hand if you play an Ian who is closer to Alison and wants more with her I certainly don't want the Game to throw a Threesome in our way espescially with Jeremy who isn't a good friend in that scenario at all.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Come to think of it, where would they even fuck? Both live with someone with no job who is always at home. Wade obviously can't know and Perry would immediately blabber it out. That is a logistical nightmare! :unsure:
That's actually a really good point. For the occasional fuck you could find a place easily enough, but once they start doing it regularly it presents more of a problem.

Maybe Cindy will tell Wade she wants some time apart from him, move out of his place and into her own place. Or maybe it could be that she decides to crash at Ian's place for a bit, because by that point it's established within the friend's group that Cindy and Ian are friends, so it doesn't seem too outlandish, especially as Cindy doesn't seem to have any friends who are female. That being said, that might cause issues with other relationships he's having, so I guess not.

In any case, being aware they could be caught versus their desire to just fuck once they've given in to that desire presents some interesting stakes.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
That's actually a really good point. For the occasional fuck you could find a place easily enough, but once they start doing it regularly it presents more of a problem.

Maybe Cindy will tell Wade she wants some time apart from him, move out of his place and into her own place. Or maybe it could be that she decides to crash at Ian's place for a bit, because by that point it's established within the friend's group that Cindy and Ian are friends, so it doesn't seem too outlandish, especially as Cindy doesn't seem to have any friends who are female. That being said, that might cause issues with other relationships he's having, so I guess not.

In any case, being aware they could be caught versus their desire to just fuck once they've given in to that desire presents some interesting stakes.
Another little "game variable" comment from me: There are variables that track where Ian and Lena live. Ashley in GGGB could eventually move out so it would make sense for something similar to happen to Ian and Lena.
The most obvious change would perhaps be that the two of them move in together, but other options could be living with Emma or Axel, or that they find their own places to live or even with other characters. Holly seems to want to get out of her parents place.
Not sure what locations besides living by themselves would facilitate casual fucks with Cindy.
I think Eva did mention that Wade will eventually go away.
You'll have to provide a source for that please, in all my months of participating in this here forum this is the first time I've seen this claim.

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
Another little "game variable" comment from me: There are variables that track where Ian and Lena live. Ashley in GGGB could eventually move out so it would make sense for something similar to happen to Ian and Lena.
The most obvious change would perhaps be that the two of them move in together, but other options could be living with Emma or Axel, or that they find their own places to live or even with other characters. Holly seems to want to get out of her parents place.
Not sure what locations besides living by themselves would facilitate casual fucks with Cindy.

You'll have to provide a source for that please, in all my months of participating in this here forum this is the first time I've seen this claim.
I might have but what role does Wade have if Cindy gets taken?

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I don't really see any indication of what's to happen with Wade in that post, with or without Cindy.

cognu

Aug 24, 2017
For Lena seems that it's obvious that we will be getting Axel &/or Seymour progression this update.

I don't know if i'm alone in this, but i'm eagerly waiting for some develop with Ian-Louise or Ian-Ivy.
While i think Ivy is still far off, i can see a world when she just stumble into Ian at night after Lena and him broke, or just are just friends. This scenario works better from the first one just she might have some curiosity after hearing both Holly and Lena (But i think that path could end by just being one night stand or just casual).

For Ian and Louise it's easier to setup, but just because of the multiple ways that it could happen. Ian had the opportunity to lust after Louise in a couple of times, and in one path, Louise is free and if he is not with Lena, something might happen (But that requires for both to be in the same spot for reasons). Another way, but hardly believable is through Lena, inviting Louise as her toy for Ian and Lena to play with (But... after her past, and the thing with Holly, seems hard to setup too soon. Maybe because it's Louise and she is with both...).
And the third path might be after Louise, Ian, or even both of them catch Jeremy and Lena on their own and have some kind of "revenge" affair between them.

If Louise and Ivy won't get any kind of progression with Ian... we might get a focused path with Holly, Emma, Cindy and Alison (Which seems the logical answer here, because with Lena, that might be all the scenes for Ian this update)

Gotta keep wondering until the update came out,

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I'm not convinced yet that Emma will have a focused path with either Ian or Lena. Perhaps she will have one with Perry, but my impression of her so far is that she's quite content being casual with Ian and we don't yet know how far she can go with Lena.

I think it would be interesting with Ian x Louise or Ivy simply because those two characters are more removed from his friendship group. The other female characters like that are Holly and Minerva, and they're from his work background. Ivy and Louise could be relationships with less of a starting dynamic with Ian without the split perspective from Lena.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Ian moving out does seem the most logical outcome. I feel like his moving out is a foregone conclusion and out of our hands, regardless of how the players play him. I also feel like his moving will relate to a fixed event in his storyline, and won't have a connection to any romantic/sexual relationships he's in. Maybe his book does incredibly well and he gets some good money, or perhaps Seymour recognizes his talent and makes him some kind of offer - like working for him - that pays well, and he decides to live independently. Although I can't recall if Seymour's involvement in Ian's storyline is controllable by the player or not, it wouldn't be hard to have him notice Ian after he's had some success and find him useful, even if Ian has never approached him prior to that.

I'm not sure if Lena will end up living in the same place as him though, considering they could be anything between a romantic relationship and fuck-buddies... unless something happens in her storyline that leaves her homeless and Ian has a spare room for rent or something?

I feel like any variations from Ian and Lena having their own or a shared apartment throws the sort of variation into the mix that could be a pain to write for. Eg, having to write for Ian who's living with Axel and how his relationships and life could be affected by Axel's presence, and then also having to write for if Ian chooses to stay with Perry, etc. Seems more writer/dev friendly if it's a fixed event and a fixed place.

In any case, if Ian is moving out it's probably still a ways off, and if Cindy and Ian can only get serious about their relationship when they have a place where they won't be disturbed, maybe their 'getting serious' will be further off too.

Or maybe I'm just overthinking this and missed some really obvious solution. lol

Reactions: scor099

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
And there were a few differences between the places Ashley could move. Money for example, living with her mom or sharing with Jessica made it cheaper. Another was sex scene options. Moving in with mom or Jessica opened certain other parts to the game, staying with dad was only possible in his route, I think.

I could see similar circumstance in this game, although it's hard to say what'd be available for each of Ian and Lena etc. I already mentioned Axel for Lena. Emma could also be an option for both of them, she's renting out a room, no? And if she continues to be sexually open towards her roomie that might be a good escape for sex with others too. If Robert is the dude she rejected previously, Lena inviting him there would be funny.

In terms of living by themselves there are more options to move in together than just Ian and Lena. Mentioned Holly, I also assume many fans of the polyamorous idea between her and both the mains would welcome a domestic setting for them all to share.
Alison is another option, she moved home with her parents and would probably jump at the chance of living with Ian if he offered.
If Cindy and Wade break up either of them could find themselves without a home too. I could see Cindy moving in with either Ian or Axel too.

Then there's the vacancy they would leave. Wade could move in with Perry if Ian moves out, hell, Lena could if she was to suddenly have to move out for whatever reason.

Ian could of course also be thrown out. He can miss rent, more than that Perry has an agenda bar and Ian has many options to be a less than ideal friend too.

All of it speculation for something in the future, but I think there are many interesting combinations.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
There may be many potential options, but I'm just thinking of the sheer amount of romance/sexual partners in this game versus GGGB, not to mention two MC's. In GGGB it was more viable and less of a hassle to give Ash multiple options for where to live because there were less romances to take into account, and the sole focus was on her. Comparing, I feel like ORS will just get crazy complicated and probably blow out update times if it goes the same route.

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Yes, fair point. Eva wants this game to be more impressive though, so I wouldn't rule out any developments, even if I discuss possibilities outside of what's reasonable. ;)

Reactions: Zedire

Asmodean2

Jul 4, 2020
Sigh...even though Cindy is hot I can't help but having a bad feeling on her route; you are screwing over Wade who is supposed to be your friend. In a game that has a to a degree realistic take on relationships, that leaves a sour taste.

On this note, I hope there will be some appropriately dramatic fallout from the Ian/Jeremy/Lena situation, if the latter two hook up :cool:

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
Sigh...even though Cindy is hot I can't help but having a bad feeling on her route; you are screwing over Wade who is supposed to be your friend. In a game that has a to a degree realistic take on relationships, that leaves a sour taste.

On this note, I hope there will be some appropriately dramatic fallout from the Ian/Jeremy/Lena situation, if the latter two hook up :cool:
Mine is different. I feel bad for Mike's girlfriend lol.

• Sad
Reactions: Redgy
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes