orangewater

Sep 4, 2019
Hope this is allowed but the way I've been playing v0.8 on Android is downloading it from here

There's a couple things you must do to have this work properly. It's a little odd at first but you adapt quickly and can enjoy the story any way you wish

1. Play with cheats for attributes, This will be in the first dialogue choice of the story. Stats don't save so this is necessary

2. Only load from the main menu. If you try from the in game phone it will overwrite your saved data

LPSD

Jul 20, 2017
Hello everyone, I wanted to ask if someone else has had it for 2 days. I try to load the game, it starts the presentation screen and then it closes again.
What could be happening ??? I deleted the game and reinstalled it and it keeps happening
go to appdata/roaming/renpy find the game save folder and delete persistent

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Relax bro I think next chapter will have a lot of Cindy action ;)
I don't know about that. The upcoming chapter will more likely be Cindy and Ian being awkward around each other, maybe Cindy trying to avoid Ian (while playing the happy couple with Wade) but not being able to because of the group, or getting jealous seeing Ian hanging with Lena and wanting his attention back on her. With the new clothes, it's also quite possible Cindy will be doing some more modelling for Axel, which Ian will probably see (as it seems unlikely that will be part of Lena's pov), so more teasing there, too.
Usually there's gotta be a build up of tension after a shock like the kiss/getting caught having sex, rather then an immediate payoff, so I have a feeling that the next Cindy-Ian sex (or Cindy-Axel) will probably be in the chapter after the one coming up.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
I don't think there will be another sex scene with Cindy in the next update. Both (Ian & Cindy) are initially shocked about their behavior. At the very least, they'll think about it a lot, whether positive or negative. There may be phone or social media contact between the two of them.
I could imagine that the focus will be more on Ian-Alison (Holidays) or Ian-Holly.
Regarding Lena, I think there is an opportunity to get to know more about her family and her past. In addition, you will probably be able to continue playing the "good path" between her and Axel.

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
I don't know about that. The upcoming chapter will more likely be Cindy and Ian being awkward around each other, maybe Cindy trying to avoid Ian (while playing the happy couple with Wade) but not being able to because of the group, or getting jealous seeing Ian hanging with Lena and wanting his attention back on her. With the new clothes, it's also quite possible Cindy will be doing some more modelling for Axel, which Ian will probably see (as it seems unlikely that will be part of Lena's pov), so more teasing there, too.
Usually there's gotta be a build up of tension after a shock like the kiss/getting caught having sex, rather then an immediate payoff, so I have a feeling that the next Cindy-Ian sex (or Cindy-Axel) will probably be in the chapter after the one coming up.
I don't think there will be another sex scene with Cindy in the next update. Both (Ian & Cindy) are initially shocked about their behavior. At the very least, they'll think about it a lot, whether positive or negative. There may be phone or social media contact between the two of them.
I could imagine that the focus will be more on Ian-Alison (Holidays) or Ian-Holly.
Regarding Lena, I think there is an opportunity to get to know more about her family and her past. In addition, you will probably be able to continue playing the "good path" between her and Axel.
I think it's a safe bet that the IanxCindy Story will progress in Chapter 9 but as both of you stated I also think it will be difficult and maybe also from a storytelling POV not a good choice to instandly put another IanxCindy Sex Scene in Chapter 9. First there has to be some sort of payoff from their Kiss/Sex in Chapter 7 between them and by now I think we know Cindy a little bit so her denying everything and playing lovebirds with Wade can totally happen. I think Chapter 9 will have a lot of teasing and sexual tension between Ian and Cindy and (in some scenarios) make both of them realize how they feel for each other (this can happen sexually or romantically maybe depending on the kiss or sex choice?)

But there are two things where I still think that there could be more IanxCindy Progression than this. First Eva stated in her Vacation Update that her Excitment for Chapter 9 matches Chapter 7 so this could be a hint that Chapter 9 will have some big decisions and Scenes the same like Chapter 7 with IanxCindy or IanxHolly.
And the second one is still the Confirmation of 9! Sex Scenes in Chapter 9 and when there is no IanxCindy I kind of can't imagine with whom these Scenes will be (Espescially if Lena spends the whole Chapter at Home and therefore limiting her Options). Right now IanxAlison is the only Story where I'm 100 % sure there will be new Scenes (not that I'm complaining at all :ROFLMAO:) but for the rest I'm kind of in the dark so I can see IanxCindy happening because of that because their Story has to progress unlike many who did in Chapter 8.

Reactions: scor099

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Holly will not receive a scene without the other path, Cindy receiving a scene. Otherwise the other path would be super short With Lena away this update Ian will have very short content unless Cindy receives a scene.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
it's also quite possible Cindy will be doing some more modelling for Axel, which Ian will probably see (as it seems unlikely that will be part of Lena's pov)
Most probably. But I wouldn't rule out the possibility of Lena seeing Cindy's photoshoot.

IIRC Lena has a pending date with Axel. I think it had to do with Ivy convincing Lena to let Axel contact WildCats for her or something.

So perhaps when Lena arrives at Axel's place, she will see Axel taking pictures of Cindy? It's also an opportunity for Axel to pretend he is over Lena. I can see him deliberately ignoring Lena and focusing on Cindy instead :unsure:, which also fits the whole rivalry narrative Eva has alluded to in past chapters.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dogedoge

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
I think it's a safe bet that the IanxCindy Story will progress in Chapter 9 but as both of you stated I also think it will be difficult and maybe also from a storytelling POV not a good choice to instandly put another IanxCindy Sex Scene in Chapter 9. First there has to be some sort of payoff from their Kiss/Sex in Chapter 7 between them and by now I think we know Cindy a little bit so her denying everything and playing lovebirds with Wade can totally happen. I think Chapter 9 will have a lot of teasing and sexual tension between Ian and Cindy and (in some scenarios) make both of them realize how they feel for each other (this can happen sexually or romantically maybe depending on the kiss or sex choice?)

But there are two things where I still think that there could be more IanxCindy Progression than this. First Eva stated in her Vacation Update that her Excitment for Chapter 9 matches Chapter 7 so this could be a hint that Chapter 9 will have some big decisions and Scenes the same like Chapter 7 with IanxCindy or IanxHolly.
And the second one is still the Confirmation of 9! Sex Scenes in Chapter 9 and when there is no IanxCindy I kind of can't imagine with whom these Scenes will be (Espescially if Lena spends the whole Chapter at Home and therefore limiting her Options). Right now IanxAlison is the only Story where I'm 100 % sure there will be new Scenes (not that I'm complaining at all :ROFLMAO:) but for the rest I'm kind of in the dark so I can see IanxCindy happening because of that because their Story has to progress unlike many who did in Chapter 8.
I think there's quite a bit of potential for Ian with any of Minerva, Holly, Jessica or even starting something with Ivy (providing that's on the table, but I'm not saying 'sex' at this point). For Ivy, if she caught him fucking Cindy I can see her becoming a little intrigued by the fact that he's more daring then he looks, and may catch her interest, especially with Lena gone.

Reactions: Reasoon

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Most probably. But I wouldn't rule out the possibility of Lena seeing Cindy's photoshoot.

IIRC Lena has a pending date with Axel. I think it had to do with Ivy convincing Lena to let Axel contact WildCats for her or something.

So perhaps when Lena arrives at Axel's place, she will see Axel taking pictures of Cindy? It's also an opportunity for Axel to pretend he is over Lena. I can see him deliberately ignoring Lena and focusing on Cindy instead :unsure:, which also fits the whole rivalry narrative Eva has alluded to in past chapters.
Fair enough, I can see how that scenario could plausibly happen, yeh. It could also be a way to work towards a potential romantic relationship between Lena and Cindy, if that's on the cards.

The only problem I see with your scenario is considering that Axel cheated on Lena, showing his interest in another woman (even if it's not genuine interest), probably wouldn't be the best way to get back into Lena's good books if he's still interested in or in love with her. I mean, for a lot of romance storylines that jealousy angle would work well, but considering their specific history I think it could just as easily reinforce her distrust in him and drive an even deeper wedge between them.

Not that it's exactly a bad thing either, for the sake of injecting drama and misunderstanding into the story that could be cleared up later. It would just need to be done with real finesse so as not to feel cliche and unconvincing.

Reactions: scor099

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
We know there will be 9 scenes, right? If we assume at least one is Ian/Lena that'd be 4 scenes with other characters for each of them further assuming that the scenes are delegated evenly.

We had an Alison teaser so I am assuming one scene will be Ian/Alison and I personally feel like the time for Axel/Lena has been coming for a while. That would leave 3 scenes each, keeping with the previous assumption.

I don't think Ian/Cindy is an impossibility, especially if one of her routes is going to emphasise the cheating aspect, or just being sexually open/frustrated. Say, if her and Ian go through an awkward phase ending in a confrontation and a sex scene with a similar mood to the alley scene, sex out of desperation.

Of course other options could be without any of the main characters. Axel/Cindy for example, if Cindy and Wade had their conflict without Ian going after her, that scene could be one either of Ian or Lena could walk in on. Another option could be Holly/Mark if neither Ian or Lena has shown any interest in her, but I don't think their first time would necessarily have art.

Last edited:

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
The only problem I see with your scenario is considering that Axel cheated on Lena, showing his interest in another woman (even if it's not genuine interest), probably wouldn't be the best way to get back into Lena's good books if he's still interested in or in love with her. I mean, for a lot of romance storylines that jealousy angle would work well, but considering their specific history I think it could just as easily reinforce her distrust in him and drive an even deeper wedge between them.
Sure. I'm only saying this because Eva has written a scenario like this before.

While not involving another girl, Axel has faked his indifference to Lena before. This happened with the Agnes photoshoot. Lena even notes to herself that she is surprised Axel is acting like he is over her.

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
I think there's quite a bit of potential for Ian with any of Minerva, Holly, Jessica or even starting something with Ivy (providing that's on the table, but I'm not saying 'sex' at this point). For Ivy, if she caught him fucking Cindy I can see her becoming a little intrigued by the fact that he's more daring then he looks, and may catch her interest, especially with Lena gone.
Yes good Point, the whole Situation with Lena (most likely) not in Town in Chapter 9 could definitely finally start something between Ian and Ivy. Even if there is no Sex right away I can see them having a Scene alone for the first Time and therefore starting their build up. I really hope so because I'm actually really excited about a potential IanxIvy Route.

And yes I can also see new Scenes for Minerva and Holly for Ian in the next Chapter but with Jessica it is still not clear that something will happen with her right?

Reactions: Zedire

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Sure. I'm only saying this because Eva has written a scenario like this before.

While not involving another girl, Axel has faked his indifference to Lena before. This happened with the Agnes photoshoot. Lena even notes to herself that she is surprised Axel is acting like he is over her.
Indifference is one thing, flirting with another girl in front of your ex who you want back (and probably want to give the impression that you're not into any other girls in order to get her back), is sorta different. Again, not saying it wouldn't happen, just that I think Axel is smart enough not to do something that reckless considering how slim his chances are with Lena after his past behavior (both earlier in the story and what he did to her).
If he wants her back, he's probably gonna do what he can to convince her he's changed.
Yes good Point, the whole Situation with Lena (most likely) not in Town in Chapter 9 could definitely finally start something between Ian and Ivy. Even if there is no Sex right away I can see them having a Scene alone for the first Time and therefore starting their build up. I really hope so because I'm actually really excited about a potential IanxIvy Route.

And yes I can also see new Scenes for Minerva and Holly for Ian in the next Chapter but with Jessica it is still not clear that something will happen with her right?
Yeah, I'd really love an IanxIvy route too, so fingers crossed. I'm not sure what Eva plans to do with Jessica - if she's meant to just be a 'platonic' cameo, one-off sex, or something a bit more. I just figured because we'd already had more then one scene with her, it would be kinda weird for nothing to happen with that at all, especially considering that she has a relationship stat too.

Reactions: Reasoon

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
I don't think Ian/Cindy is an impossibility, especially if one of her routes is going to emphasise the cheating aspect, or just being sexually open/frustrated. Say, if her and Ian go through an awkward phase ending in a confrontation and a sex scene with a similar mood to the alley scene, sex out of desperation.
IDK, maybe I'm just not seeing it like other people, but to me it would feel too premature for Cindy to turn back to fucking Ian right now. Teasing? totally, but going all the way considering how hard she's still trying to convince herself and everyone else that she and Wade are happy? It would feel rushed. You have this delicious scenario where the lust and sexual frustration has never been higher between Ian and Cindy (seriously, having an amazing fuck that gets aborted just as it reaches its peak is worse then not having the sex at all), and any writer would feel it a damn shame not to milk that a little. Make them suffer a bit before the pay-off where they're fucking like rabbits behind their friend's backs. lol

And it just popped into my head that I'd really love a dominant Ian to fuck Cindy in places that are/were special between her and Wade. Their bed seems pretty tame, but I can't think of anything else off the top of my head right now, just amping up the 'taboo/cuckhold Wade' aspect their relationship if it's more sexual rather then romantic. Probably won't happen like that, but anyway!
Of course other options could be without any of the main characters. Axel/Cindy for example, if Cindy and Wade had their conflict without Ian going after her, that scene could be one either of Ian or Lena could walk in on. Another option could be Holly/Mark if neither Ian or Lena has shown any interest in her, but I don't think their first time would necessarily have art.
But doesn't Mark only break up with his girlfriend if Lena is kinda insistent on it (iirc)? Not that it can't happen with Holly and Mark, just that Holly doesn't seem the sort -- at this point -- who would get with a guy who already had a girlfriend, and is probably too intro to put the moves on Mark to the point of sex, too. Even if it were Mark putting the moves on Holly instead, I still can't see it leading to sex this quickly.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes