aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
While the lust outfit is certainly a bit controversial (although I like it, it's very original), the wits and the charisma ones are great imo, much better than the red shirt.

Reactions: sliszt2

magicuser007

Dec 12, 2019
1626447567182.png
A few days off

As I mentioned in one of the last status reports, I'm taking a few days off this month. It feels like the worst possible time to do it, knowing you guys are eagerly waiting for Chapter 9 and all the work this next update entails. But it always feels like the worst possible time, and it's been 4 years since I took a vacation that's more than 5 days long, so I guess it was about time. Forgive me if these days I'm a bit absent, I'll try to use this time to reflect on the plot and get back to work full throttle when I get back to deliver the best possible update as soon as possible. I'm as hyped for Chapter 9 as I was for 7, and I'd say so far it's looking pretty good.

By the way, does the picture above ring any bells? I wonder if I will stumble upon Holly and maybe Ian this weekend...
1626447760964.png

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Ian's lust outfit is kinda hilarious ngl. I feel like that a leather jacked and ripped jeans would be perfect for a lust outfit. As someone else said, the intelligence outfit looks more lust-y than the lust outfit. In fact, that standard red tight shirt he wears to the bar is more lust-y than the lust outfit, seriously though wth.

Last edited:

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
The outfits sure are underwhelming but I would still pick them if it results in any interesting dialogue with the cast.

Since Lena elicits different comments from characters like Ivy depending on the outfits she picks, I hope Ian gets the same treatment.

I'm guessing Perry will dislike whatever Ian wears just because it's different :ROFLMAO:.

doctor13

Oct 13, 2018
I think were she to make changes, I'd be looking at track pants for athletic and doucheneck t for lust. Maybe a splash of colour for the other two but the actual designs for those are fine as is.

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
LOL, imo i dont give a fuck about Ian clothes, not important for me it a dude he will put some clothes, i like the option to chose what he wears? sure. I care about Lena's clothes and thats where i enjoy a good looking skirt or a slut uniform LOL.
That comment feels very sticky :HideThePain:

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
LOL, imo i dont give a fuck about Ian clothes, not important for me it a dude he will put some clothes, i like the option to chose what he wears? sure. I care about Lena's clothes and thats where i enjoy a good looking skirt or a slut uniform LOL.
LOL

Tallyhoe

Feb 21, 2019
I think she just increases an unnecessary amounts of work.
Imagine a scene with Lena and Ian.
She now has to draw clothes on them with 4x4 variations including Lena’s tattoo placement.

Reactions: HaremGamesHater

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I think she just increases an unnecessary amounts of work.
Imagine a scene with Lena and Ian.
She now has to draw clothes on them with 4x4 variations including Lena’s tattoo placement.
Not really an issue given that they're usually nude when they fuck.
Tattoos are a seperate art layer that's added on top of the already existing scene, so while it is extra work it isn't something that is unfailiar to Eva, she did the same for GGGB so I do not think you need to worry.
Similarly she has experience with clothing differences too and I assume she knows to limit what kind of clothes you can actually use by any one scene as to limit how many variations she needs to account for.

titan007

Dec 30, 2020
This is why Eva and ORS are the best. Not just a set of sex scenes and fetishes for the fap, but a deep and meaningful story in which the player creates emotional connections and attachments with the characters. GGGB, of course, also had interesting stories and some deep characters, but it was still somewhat superficial, as mentioned in the interview.
who is ORS??

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes