BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I guess this is sexy from a woman's perspective.
I don't really find it sexy, but that's specific to Ian more so than turtlenecks. I think tight-fitting turtlenecks can look good on a man but Ian doesn't really complete the style. Pants should be tighter too, there should be an accessory like the charisma necklace to make it less vacant and I think he could do with a haircut too. At least set it somewhat, rather than just look like you just rinsed off shampoo.

May 6, 2017
Well a little disappointed with Ian's customization options, I would even dare to say that I prefer both his old redshirt as well as his old shirt and t-shirt.

As for this new outfit for Ian based on lust, the only thing that I dislike is the fact that it is a shirt with a turtleneck, if it were only a simple and tight shirt or sweater it would not look so bad at least for me of course. Taking into account Eva's description of this outfit, it gives me a feeling of this more related to wits than to lust.

Reactions: TheRedOnly

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
View attachment 1300222
Ian's new look: Lust
The final outfit in the new set for Ian, the one tied to the Lust stat. This is the perfect look for Ian to go to a bar or the park and pick up some girls, invite them to join him for a drink while citing some Bukowski quotes from the book he's reading, or sweet talk them into coming over to his flat for a night full of passion and then never text them again.
Coming up with a Lust outfit for Ian wasn't as straight up as with Lena (for some reason I don't see him sporting a fishnet t-shirt and fingerless gloves) and I thought this look was quite fitting.

With this the four new looks are completed. At first glance they look pretty similar due to the color scheme, since the idea was to make four variations of a single outfit depending on Ian's stats, rather than to create four completely different styles, tying them together with thematic variations.

Do you feel these designs are fitting for each stat? Which one is your favourite ?
Eva, I love you but what the fuck. :HideThePain: I mean, maybe she was ispired by archer or something?
fa08467dbdc5c2270c8754d6aba5bd90.png

Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
Hmm.. Nothing wrong with a turtleneck, guys can look really sharp in them (Unless unfit and a belly going on.). But not what I would view a "lust" outfit. At this point open some buttons on the wits outfit and swap them. Add a blazer on top of that turtleneck and you'd have a nice "wits" look going.)

turtle3_lg.jpeg

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
i guess i finally understand what evakiss was getting at, by trying to make these outfits.
the athletics is pretty self explanatory. the best fitting outfit actually. (though i agree, there should have been made something with the pants. jeans with a sporty look don't mix well)
the wits is supposed to look like Ian means business. he is not there for fun or jokes, just business. and going by ward's impressions, you have to have wits to make serious business.
the charisma is meant to look like he is a fly guy, supposed to let him appear nothing could phase him. like "there is a group of girls ahead of him? and Axel dares him to try his luck with them. no problem for our Ian." that's why his jacket is open and he wears a lose shirt underneath. it's not like the rest of the outfits, as they are all skin-tight.
but well the lust outfit he just looks like steve jobs. or maybe she has a thing for young dwayne johnson
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i don't know. however if i have to guess, it's supposed to be simple and plainly outline his physique without being a dark copy of the red shirt. wits has buttons, charisma has a jacket and a necklet, and athletic has lines and a color pattern. lust has just pure darkness, nothing to distract from his body. and now comes the biggest stretch i can make: long sleeves and the turtleneck hide most of his skin. you could think he is hiding something underneath, like tattoos. and that could give him a mysterious air around him. (also it looks kinda velvet, so maybe "soft to touch but hard underneath" if you catch my meaning)

but even if that was really her intentions, Ian just isn't cut out for these looks. typical male MC problem. for god knows why i'm not allowed play a defined character instead of an average joe, which obviously makes him need to look average as well. so wits looks like a waiter, charisma looks like a wimp, athletics like a try-hard and lust... well i already gave some options who he looks like.

i guess that is the problem when you try to have an Ian that can be a total loser or an absolute chad and also look that part.

Mark17

May 15, 2017
View attachment 1300222
The final outfit in the new set for Ian, the one tied to the Lust stat. This is the perfect look for Ian to go to a bar or the park and pick up some girls, invite them to join him for a drink while citing some Bukowski quotes from the book he's reading, or sweet talk them into coming over to his flat for a night full of passion and then never text them again.
Coming up with a Lust outfit for Ian wasn't as straight up as with Lena (for some reason I don't see him sporting a fishnet t-shirt and fingerless gloves) and I thought this look was quite fitting.

With this the four new looks are completed. At first glance they look pretty similar due to the color scheme, since the idea was to make four variations of a single outfit depending on Ian's stats, rather than to create four completely different styles, tying them together with thematic variations.

Do you feel these designs are fitting for each stat? Which one is your favourite ?
Fuck Eva, you literally Blow it out of the water all costumes... If i have to choose I still prefer red T-shirt!

CynicalBstrd

Feb 10, 2018
Well, we all agree that the outfits are not great. Obviously this is the situation and this outfits need to remain (we don't want to wait more time for the redone of the outfits). This said, i think the wits and lust outfit need to be exchanged. The turtleneck is more fitting a "wits" character and the open shirt is more fitting a "lust" character

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

Teize

Nov 6, 2017
Well, we all agree that the outfits are not great. Obviously this is the situation and this outfits need to remain (we don't want to wait more time for the redone of the outfits). This said, i think the wits and lust outfit need to be exchanged. The turtleneck is more fitting a "wits" character and the open shirt is more fitting a "lust" character
Speak for yourself, buddy. I would happily wait another month or so for redone outfits, the current ones are boring at best and just completely lazy and uninspired at worst. I mean, Ian doesn't have to be some sort of fashion guru or anything but if you are going to give him simple outfits, give him a new hairstyle or let him have some bright colours or something to spice it up a little.

I do kind of like the 'wits' outfit, especially after seeing the rest, but I fully agree with you that the 'lust' and 'wits' should have been swapped.

CynicalBstrd

Feb 10, 2018
Speak for yourself, buddy. I would happily wait another month or so for redone outfits, the current ones are boring at best and just completely lazy and uninspired at worst. I mean, Ian doesn't have to be some sort of fashion guru or anything but if you are going to give him simple outfits, give him a new hairstyle or let him have some bright colours or something to spice it up a little.

I do kind of like the 'wits' outfit, especially after seeing the rest, but I fully agree with you that the 'lust' and 'wits' should have been swapped.
I understand your point but I prefer that she goes on with the story and, in another time where she is more "free" or more inspired, she can redo the outfits that are not essential (but I agree that are important to show the changes and the "affinty" of Ian to a determined behaviour)

ALPHA TITAN

Sep 26, 2020
Hey guys, can anyone tell me how to start Lena x Holly route at the end of episode while being on Lena x Ian route... the option was enable in chapter 8 alpha version but it is now disabled in final version... :cry:

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
View attachment 1300222

Not great, but honestly, I think it looks better than the others. Maybe a gold chain and/or bracelet would make it better.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Hey guys, can anyone tell me how to start Lena x Holly route at the end of episode while being on Lena x Ian route... the option was enable in chapter 8 alpha version but it is now disabled in final version... :cry:
IIRC it was changed in the Beta version. Basically for Lena to be with Holly now, Ian has to break up with Lena AND not be in a relationship with Holly.

Since you are on the Ian x Lena route, the easiest way I've found to break up with Lena was to tell Jeremy I'm serious about Lena, then proceed to fk Holly during her book trip. The next day Ian will dump Holly and Lena will dump Ian's ass. That way Lena can make a move on Holly at the end of ch 8. Good luck.

Reactions: ALPHA TITAN
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes