Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Again, love your edit of Eva's outfits, specifically the second one in blue here - the patterned collar also adds a bit of subtle detail to the shirt which makes it look more classy and interesting then the original, IMO. Nice job!
These blue and blue-green outfits you've made flatter Ian's looks a lot better then what we got. People whose hair and eyes are a little more 'dull' in color look far better in colors that are slightly muted, because strong, clear tones like black and white, etc tend to wash them out too much.

If you have the time and feel inspired, I'd love to see your edit of the charisma outfit - that seems like the biggest challenge of the three. The suggestion of the black leather jacket over a sort of muted striped shirt would be cool to see on him.

Reactions: slightchance
Nov 24, 2018
It's really surprising how well ORS would adapt to the Star Wars universe:

Seymour/Agnes: Sith Masters.

Axel: Lord Sith.

Louise: twi'lek slave.

Ivy: underworld gangster.

Lena: a young woman with immense potential in the Force who could change the fate of the galaxy.

Jeremy: a wookiee.

Ian: a smuggler.

Alison: an imperial officer.

Perry: a droid, like C3PO.

Minerva: a proud jedi master.

Holly: Minerva's padawan, an innocent and inexperienced young woman.

Stan: Hutt.

Emma: rebel leader.

Cindy: a Force-sensitive young woman.

Wade: Stormtrooper out of work.

This is a crossover that I didn't really know I needed. Maybe in DLC form or as a gag if Ian's story is science fiction :ROFLMAO:.
man said jeremy a wookie LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Dromedari

Jan 10, 2018
Yes, he is the tallest, successful with the girls and the most willing of the group to follow the protagonist on crazy adventures, same as Chewbacca .

But now that I think about it, Alison x Jeremy would look really crazy.

In my opinion much worse would be Robert, who would undoubtedly be a Gungan :LOL:.

Nov 24, 2018
Yes, he is the tallest, successful with the girls and the most willing of the group to follow the protagonist on crazy adventures, same as Chewbacca .

But now that I think about it, Alison x Jeremy would look really crazy.

In my opinion much worse would be Robert, who would undoubtedly be a Gungan :LOL:.
you know what, it makes sense lmao

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Nothing surprising to it. Turtleneck like the outline suggested, it's all black with the same pants, no other features.

Bland like the others. (Like my name!)
Not getting any of them I don't think. I might get the lust outfit on select playthroughs just for the tech-mogul meme.

doctor13

Oct 13, 2018
Yeah, nothing lusty about it. I think my earlier suggestion of a doucheneck t-shirt would have been more manwhore like and certainly no more difficult to draw than a turtleneck (possibly even easier).

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
If you have the time and feel inspired, I'd love to see your edit of the charisma outfit - that seems like the biggest challenge of the three. The suggestion of the black leather jacket over a sort of muted striped shirt would be cool to see on him.
Thanks. The charisma outfit is indeed difficult. I know someone who is a really charismatic guy and wears a similar style. Although he's modelled in the past wearing more expensive clothes, you need to see him in action for his charisma to shine through.

ORS_Ian_Charisma.jpg

And a smile :BootyTime:

magicuser007

Dec 12, 2019
1626375692974.png
Ian's new look: Lust
The final outfit in the new set for Ian, the one tied to the Lust stat. This is the perfect look for Ian to go to a bar or the park and pick up some girls, invite them to join him for a drink while citing some Bukowski quotes from the book he's reading, or sweet talk them into coming over to his flat for a night full of passion and then never text them again.
Coming up with a Lust outfit for Ian wasn't as straight up as with Lena (for some reason I don't see him sporting a fishnet t-shirt and fingerless gloves) and I thought this look was quite fitting.

With this the four new looks are completed. At first glance they look pretty similar due to the color scheme, since the idea was to make four variations of a single outfit depending on Ian's stats, rather than to create four completely different styles, tying them together with thematic variations.

Do you feel these designs are fitting for each stat? Which one is your favourite ?

Last edited:

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
View attachment 1300222
The final outfit in the new set for Ian, the one tied to the Lust stat. This is the perfect look for Ian to go to a bar or the park and pick up some girls, invite them to join him for a drink while citing some Bukowski quotes from the book he's reading, or sweet talk them into coming over to his flat for a night full of passion and then never text them again.
Coming up with a Lust outfit for Ian wasn't as straight up as with Lena (for some reason I don't see him sporting a fishnet t-shirt and fingerless gloves) and I thought this look was quite fitting.

Well shit.

Reactions: Redgy

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
View attachment 1300222

giphy.gif
I can see a female ovary wither....look at those guns. Rrrrrr....

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
That lust outfit looks like spy outfit. İ was expecting something like show more skin.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
EXACTLY. I mean god, considering that Ian has a good body and we're talking about lust, why the hell wouldn't you use this outfit to show it off a bit. he doesn't need to look like a fucking jiggalo to convey the message, just give us a bit of confidence and spice.
EDIT: Also that guy in the striped shirt is hot af.
EDIT2: I had my doubts but this pretty much confirms it - Ian doesn't have the face to pull off a turtleneck top as 'lust'. Very few guys would. His wits outfit is closer to a lust outfit then this ensemble.

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
View attachment 1300222

With this the four new looks are completed. At first glance they look pretty similar due to the color scheme, since the idea was to make four variations of a single outfit depending on Ian's stats, rather than to create four completely different styles, tying them together with thematic variations.

Do you feel these designs are fitting for each stat? Which one is your favourite ?
I guess this is sexy from a woman's perspective.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes