Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1626248476254.png
JUL 8, 2021 AT 3:17 PM
Ian's new look: Wits

I my last post JUL 2, 2021 AT 1:34 PM New Ian outfits
In chapter 9 Ian will have access to a new set of outfits, much in the same way Lena had in previous chapters: if he meets a certain stat requirement, he'll be able to sport a new look tried to said stat.

I teased Ian would be getting a new wardrobe in Chapter 9, much like Lena did in 7.
This is the first design, tied to Wits. A neat look with an elegant, black, tight-fitting shirt. Who said smart people have to look nerdy? This clean and serious look is closer to what Seymour might've worn when he was younger.

Nothing like the sleaze ball of sleazeballs to compare to, while the barman gets girls by the dozen.

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
Check back in Aug/Sept.
Is an End of July Alpha-Release really impossible? This is the first Time I'm waiting between two Updates since I play this Game because when I started playing Chapter 8 was nearly there so I really don't know but from Eva's Posts about her progress I think it could be possible.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
Is an End of July Alpha-Release really impossible? This is the first Time I'm waiting between two Updates since I play this Game because when I started playing Chapter 8 was nearly there so I really don't know but from Eva's Posts about her progress I think it could be possible.
Late August - Early September for the Alpha, depending on the workload. Earlier than that is highly unlikely and the dev hasn't even started to write the story and dialogue for the chapter.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
We are now about 1.5 months into development of chapter 9. I think end of August is very likely. By now EvaKiss should have finished the line drawings (10 days ago she had 7 scenes finished and 2 to go) so writing should start about now. Last time she hit a block while writing so if that doesn't happen this time she should be able to stay within 3 months, or August 21. If she missed that date there are still 10 days in August. Also she'd probably just drop a vew scenes from the alpha and add them in beta/release like she did with chapter 8 :sneaky:

whf

Nov 9, 2017
Looks to be about 3 months of development per update. First week of September for the final version seems to be likely.

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
Late August - Early September for the Alpha, depending on the workload. Earlier than that is highly unlikely and the dev hasn't even started to write the story and dialogue for the chapter.
Oh yes of course somehow I completely forgot about the writing part of a VN... :ROFLMAO: End of August for the Alpha seems very reasonable. Thanks!

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
She seems excited about the ep9, so we might expect a reasonably big update. I'm curios how Lena's story will be like. From the previews, it seems Ian will have a major stake. Will Lena continue with her stockfap while her mom lies in the hospital? Or will she find love in her mom's hospital? We have to wait and find out.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Totally not the charisma look from some 2 couples of days ago ... this was the sporty look from one couple of days ago.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Hey, i'm not the one who made all the outfits look similar. At least now you can roleplay as John Danaher.
Also, you linked the wrong comment but you right, it was posted before, my bad. I deleted it.
No, you sure aren't. :ROFLMAO:

Now I wonder if anyone are going to purchase the wrong one in-game because they can't tell them apart!

puru51189

Oct 26, 2019
Seymour as the antihero mentor who teaches Ian but is ultimately the relativist in science fiction final boss .*expectations rising*

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Seymour as the antihero mentor who teaches Ian but is ultimately the relativist in science fiction final boss .*expectations rising*
Hm, now I'm imagining Seymour as a sith lord. He's already got enough power and his dark council duties are dull to him so he's taken up holographic photography when he meets a young professional called Axel. He used to date this really cute girl, Lena, who went on to show signs of force sensitivity and is now in the branch of the Dark Temple Seymour oversees.

Last edited:

Amon-Noatak

Apr 28, 2017
Hm, now I'm imagining Seymour as a sith lord. He's already got enough power and his dark council duties are dull to him so he's taken up holographic photography when he meets a young professional called Axel. He used to date this really cute girl, Lena, who went on to show signs of force sensitivity and is now in the branch of the Dark Temple Seymour oversees.
This paragraph has better story than the last three "movies".

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes