TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Tbh Ian's outfits are all underwhelming, but the fitness one looks awful. The fact that Eva says she likes it is beyond me.

It's clear that a lot more thought went into Lena's outfits. Her wits, charisma and fitness outfits were all so different.

That said, I do appreciate that Eva has acknowledged that the outfits were designed to save time. At least she's being honest about it.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Who cares about Ian, he is only a vehicle to see the chicks get banged... You can put him with a unicorn shirt, i don't care
I am exactly different. Lena doesn't interest me at all. Holly, Alison, Emma, Cindy ... all more interesting!
I have to admit that in some chapters I would have liked to skip Lena's part.
I realized for myself that her story would become permanently boring.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I am exactly different. Lena doesn't interest me at all. Holly, Alison, Emma, Cindy ... all more interesting!
Osodrac13's point wasn't that they dislike Ian's story it's that they think MC choices doesn't matter because they only care about the sex scenes.

Last edited:

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
I like Lena as a character, but I do think that her storylines overall (at least the straight ones, so far - that could change with Axel and Seymour routes) aren't anywhere close to being as interesting or exciting as Ian's are.
Similarly, I find Ian more interesting a character then Lena is; or rather, I feel like his personality is a little more fleshed out and nuanced then hers is at this stage.
To me the sex scenes wouldn't be anywhere near as hot if Ian was just some faceless/nameless guy.

Firraxa

Jan 13, 2021
Oh don't say it:). Lena is the hottest girl in the game , may be Ivy, many people like Cindy, somebody finds something interesting in Holly, but Lena story line is a key to everything.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
I like Lena as a character, but I do think that her storylines overall (at least the straight ones, so far - that could change with Axel and Seymour routes) aren't anywhere close to being as interesting or exciting as Ian's are.
Similarly, I find Ian more interesting a character then Lena is; or rather, I feel like his personality is a little more fleshed out and nuanced then hers is at this stage.
To me the sex scenes wouldn't be anywhere near as hot if Ian was just some faceless/nameless guy.
I find Ian's sex scenes to be much hotter than Lena's, i think that's due to the variety of women he meets, you've got bossy ones, clingy ones, innocent ones, flirty ones, it's great.

Lena on the other hand has stalkerish LI's and creepy asf future LI's, Seymour may be interesting in that whole "submissive woman, dominant man" angle, but we'll have to see.

Edit: Oh, i guess there's Mike and Jeremy, so there's that.

Last edited:

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Fortunately, this game or series (developed by EVA KISS) will never have an official canon. Everyone can & will play how he / she likes.
Lena can be a man-hungry slut or a chaste lesbian ...

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Fortunately, this game or series (developed by EVA KISS) will never have an official canon. Everyone can & will play how he / she likes.
Lena can be a man-hungry slut or a chaste lesbian ...
No room for chaste sluts or man-hungry lesbians?

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes