BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Get rid of the keychain (who the hell wears keychains in 2021 lol, I used to wear that in high school, like 10 years ago) and the charisma outfit would actually be quite ~nice~. It has a nice jacket and nice chinos. I know people are complaining about drab colors but in my experience drab colors on men (gray, silver, shades of black) look best.
Not saying that isn't a fair oppinion, but I think you can overdo it and when the point is to express charisma hues of gray and blue seems like a boring choice to me personally.
Of course you could make the argument that a charismatic individual can wear anything and be an interesting person, but I think for clothing options in a video game it's smart to design each choice a teeny tiny bit more direct in conveying the intention.

Also it'd just be nice to have varied choices. The wits outfit was already black/gray and according to Eva so will the rest of the sets. That makes them all boring to me overall, so it's not so much that I mind black/blue/gray hues, it's more that I think they become boring in reference to each other. What's the point of giving us four options of only the clothing articles themselves change? Clothing colour as a choice is supposed to be about displaying our impression of the character, having all sets in the same colour scheme completely removes my interest in choosing anything.

If I want Ian to look more colourful so far, my only option is the red shirt he already has. The games design fails if none of them appeal to the player and streamlining the colour choice makes that more likely with more people, I would argue.

Last edited:
Reactions: KDXvd and Zedire

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Looks like a work outfit. Actually looks more fitting than his shirt and jeans when working at the magazine.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Of course you could make the argument that a charismatic individual can wear anything and be an interesting person, but I think for clothing options in a video game it's smart to design each choice a teeny tiny bit more direct in conveying the intention.
I agree that a charismatic person could wear pretty much anything and still be interesting, but that's in the flesh, with all their body language and mannerisms and way of talking that convinces you. In a game with a static sprite the most we have to go on is dialogue and the suggested effect of talk and actions on other characters. It's different to directly convincing the player that the character is charismatic, in which case the style and color of clothes can go a way to cover that difference.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I REALLY Like and Enjoy ORS.
But I would like to SEE a More stronger relationship between Holly & Ian. Is This possible?
(Yes, I played the "route" where Ian went to the Book Fair w/ Holly and they had sex then Ian confessed his feelings for Lena; causing him to Lose both of them,... which I think was kinda stupid.)
His 'dismissal' of Holly had NOTHING to do with His Feelings for Her, but more for his guilt and feelings for Lena.

* Was Not FAIR to Make Ian a Douche for having a "one-Night" Romp w/ Holly - He admitted His Mistake, and KNEW how unfair it was to Be with Holly,...

** Ian Is NOT Jeremy!! Jeremy IS the Only Douche in This Game,...well, MAYBE Not The ONLY Douche.
Robert & Axel Rank Pretty High on The Douche-bag Meter as well.

- Jeremy IS definitely a Piece of Shit and a Lousy Friend!!
He had Louise (yeah, yeah."Louise Is Not My Girlfriend"), but he didn't bother to correct her; fear of No longer being able to Fuck her.So, He Was her Boyfriend by Default.
And He was trying for Ivy too, but THAT was Not Good Enough;
He Had to Try and 'under-cut' Ian to fuck Alison too; KNOWING how Ian felt about her.
- Despite what Jeremy says, If He had the opportunity; He would Fuck Emma (just to Piss Perry off),
& Cindy (just because She Is Hott) too!

- Lena's Reaction to "dump Ian" was a bit over-board
It was an agreement NOT to be in an Exclusive Relationship, or At Least NOT in a Hurry to become one.
* So, He was Not Really cheating on Lena (well, maybe from his feelings for Lena & his POV he had).
I CAN understand Lena being Upset & Disappointed with Ian, but Not enough to "break-up" with him, or "friend-zone" him.
(They had an Intimate & somewhat Emotional relationship, YES. But Ian was Not Her Boyfriend, By her Own admission.)

And It Is kinda Hypocritical of Lena To Have Sex with Mike (which I did NOT Do), and to Punish Ian for fucking Holly.
by Her Own admission, Lena KNEW that Holly was "HOTT" for Ian (Crush), and she did NOTHING about it.
Lena should Have Informed Ian about it, or Confronted Holly about Her feelings for Ian.
* Had Ian known about Holly's "crush" on him, would he still of had sex with her?? - IDK
I would LIKE to Think No. He liked and cared about Holly; having sex with her would have been taking advantage of her.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021

It was hard coming up with a Charisma outfit for Ian. I had some ideas but they could also fit the Wits and Lust category, and I wanted each to have a distinct flair.
I finally decided on making a reworked version of Ian's open blue shirt outfit, making it more sleek and "urban" and adding some cool details, like the necklace and the chain. If the Wits outfit was something close to what a young Seymour could wear, this goes more in the Jeremy direction.
Another thing you might've noticed is the color palette, very similar to the Wits outfit. I decided to use the same color palette for all four new designs, tying them together. This is something I wish I had done more with Lena's four outfits, and I might go back and rework them a bit (especially the athletics outfit, I'm not too happy with that one).
Do you think Ian looks cool in these clothes?
Why does the Wits outfit make him look like a waiter? Charisma outfit looks like he writes bad romantic goth poetry. I still prefer it over the Wits outfit though.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I REALLY Like and Enjoy ORS.
But I would like to SEE a More stronger relationship between Holly & Ian. Is This possible?
(Yes, I played the "route" where Ian went to the Book Fair w/ Holly and they had sex then Ian confessed his feelings for Lena; causing him to Lose both of them,... which I think was kinda stupid.)
His 'dismissal' of Holly had NOTHING to do with His Feelings for Her, but more for his guilt and feelings for Lena.
How's that stupid? Ian and Lena can get together again if Ian just doesn't fuck Holly, seems perfectly in line with Lena's character.
* Was Not FAIR to Make Ian a Douche for having a "one-Night" Romp w/ Holly - He admitted His Mistake, and KNEW how unfair it was to Be with Holly,...
That's your choice. Ian knows that Lena and Holly are good friends, you have to be an asshole to sleep with both of a pair of friends.
- Lena's Reaction to "dump Ian" was a bit over-board
It was an agreement NOT to be in an Exclusive Relationship, or At Least NOT in a Hurry to become one.
* So, He was Not Really cheating on Lena (well, maybe from his feelings for Lena & his POV he had).
I CAN understand Lena being Upset & Disappointed with Ian, but Not enough to "break-up" with him, or "friend-zone" him.
(They had an Intimate & somewhat Emotional relationship, YES. But Ian was Not Her Boyfriend, By her Own admission.)
He chose to have sex with someone important to her. Lena explains perfectly well why she's opposed to it. It's not that Ian slept with someone else, it's that he slept with Holly, someone that is dear to Lena and that Lena wants to protect.
And It Is kinda Hypocritical of Lena To Have Sex with Mike (which I did NOT Do), and to Punish Ian for fucking Holly.
Irrelevant if you don't choose it yourself.
by Her Own admission, Lena KNEW that Holly was "HOTT" for Ian (Crush), and she did NOTHING about it.
She shouldn't have to. Your Ian was a douchebag for sleeping with her friend, you should just have played a better person.
Lena should Have Informed Ian about it, or Confronted Holly about Her feelings for Ian.
Perhaps, but more importantly, Ian should have. Lena is not responsible for Ian choosing to ignore their friendship.
* Had Ian known about Holly's "crush" on him, would he still of had sex with her?? - IDK
I would LIKE to Think No. He liked and cared about Holly; having sex with her would have been taking advantage of her.
Well, yes. Because her crush on him is completely clear as day. Even if you think Ian is oblivious to it, by the time he can sleep with Holly she's spelled it out quite clearly.

You played Ian as a prick, try replaying the game with him as a good friend and a good lover.

Last edited:

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
All that talk about clothes had me thinking what I would have chosen for Ian instead. Not an easy task I must say. I wouldn't use the same colour palate though as it makes the outfit itself not memorable enough. Perhaps he needs another haircut instead or pants a different texture!?
Does anybody here has a marvelous idea?

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
All that talk about clothes had me thinking what I would have chosen for Ian instead. Not an easy task I must say. I wouldn't use the same colour palate though as it makes the outfit itself not memorable enough. Perhaps he needs another haircut instead or pants a different texture!?
Does anybody here has a marvelous idea?
Well it is highly subjective after all. I actually like the wits outfit quite a bit, I think it looks sleek but practical.

For the charisma outfit I do not so much mind the outfit itself. Others have commented that a leather jacket would have been nice and that could have been cool too I suppose. I feel like leather jackets is something people wear either because they think it's practical or they love the style personally, I wouldn't assume it's just something you pick up while out casually clothes-shopping.

Most of all I feel like there should have been something to respresent Ian on the outfit, I mentioned that the shirt could perhaps have a logo of his favourite band or something. A smart and charismatic guy knows to prop his apperance up to attract glances, the current colour scheme would make me assume that Ian wants to be left alone.

If I were to design it I might have given him a shirt with a lighter colour, with or without the mentioned logo and more of a proper jacket. Something that makes him look concious of how he looks, I feel like more than any other trait the Charismatic-based one should look like Ian actually thought about what he'd look like for many different situations. Wits would be more for an Ian that wants something sensible and lust-Ian would wear something specifically to attract women while the athletics outfit should be for optimal bodily comfort while showing off the fruits of his physical labours.

I actually think the red shirt Ian already has makes for a decent lust outfit. It's simple and highlights his physical traits. I can see where Eva is going with the turtle neck though, I would at least notice a fella wearing it if I still went out to meet men. Despite that, I don't feel like a turtle-neck is for going clubbing, which I assume would be the main point of having a lust outfit, to go out and attract women. There is a reason why Jeremy, Axel and Jack wear what they wear and Eva knows that.
Maybe the lust-turtle-neck is meant to show that Ian has confidence to pull it off.
Regardless, I think it will suit her colour scheme fine. At least I feel like the dar-blue/gray hues would suit it well, I think a dude wearing a colourful turtle-neck would look odd out in the daring-scene. It would feel like more of an artistic statement to me.

Athletic outfit is whatever, but it should be an alternative to what he already has. A tank-top that highlights his chest and shows off his arms. No shorts, those won't work in situations outside the gym.

Jul 6, 2021
Legit wishing I didn't fuck Cindy in the alley because it's gonna bite me in the ass harder than Louise wants to bite Lena's ass. But it was impossible. I shall sink with the ship

I only did in one of 4 saves I have - 2 didn't go to the party, other followed Wade. Unfortunately it's the only one I have Ian with Lena. Jeremy sure won't tell her and Ivy probably not either (if Perry comes it's him with Jeremy - from a save I moronically saved over by accident.) I also saw if you get Perry confident and DON'T go for Emma he gets with her. Don't think there's a way to get him with Cherry. I pity the Ian in a save where he's banging both Lena AND Cherry!

Reactions: Ostekerne

saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
I only did in one of 4 saves I have - 2 didn't go to the party, other followed Wade. Unfortunately it's the only one I have Ian with Lena. Jeremy sure won't tell her and Ivy probably not either (if Perry comes it's him with Jeremy - from a save I moronically saved over by accident.) I also saw if you get Perry confident and DON'T go for Emma he gets with her. Don't think there's a way to get him with Cherry. I pity the Ian in a save where he's banging both Lena AND Cherry!
here are some saves that I sort out with different routes, in case you are wondering other routes you haven't play, each save I did a simple description to help player to understand the status of this save

compiled a bunch of saves on different routes right to the End of Chapter 8, if anyone needs them
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Attach file is save info, not save itself, saves are above using Mediafire link

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
- Jeremy IS definitely a Piece of Shit and a Lousy Friend!!
He Had to Try and 'under-cut' Ian to fuck Alison too; KNOWING how Ian felt about her.
Thank you for pointing this out because I think this Scenario is way too overlooked in regards to Jeremy. This was also the Moment in my Playthrough where I hated Jeremy from Ian's Perspective. The Game basically gives you three Choices there to define Ian's Intentions with Alison (Block/Doubt/Go for it) and if your Ian cares about Alison more than Sex than of course he doesn't want Jeremy to go after her but Jeremy doesn't give a shit about Ian's Feelings here and the only reason nothing happens in the following Chapters is because Alison isn't interested if you play her Full Route but Jeremy tries again and again (He even says later in Chapter 7 or so that he tried the whole time to get with Alison). And even if Ian and Alison aren't together right now (because of course they first have to get to this Point) Ian can kind of tell him with these Hints that he is interested in her (An Ian who is not really interested in her would surely say go for it to Jeremy) and then it's a bitch move from a Guy who claims to be a "Bro" and always claims he has enough Girls already and definitely doesn't want anything more than Sex from Alison.

Last edited:

lcvargas

Dec 30, 2019
Making a Jessica scene in ORS might be tricky. IIRC, Good Jessica is on a relationship (possibly with Dave) and Bad Jessica is basically a bimbo. So if Eva wanted to do scene with her, there will be a lot of variations and plot holes. An example would be, why would good Jessica be fucking around if she is already on a relationship with Dave?

lcvargas

Dec 30, 2019
In my save Perry and Cherry are getting along well; he even invited her to the apartment to hang out. That's why Lena and Cherry met each other subsequently and then the drama ensues.

magicuser007

Dec 12, 2019

Ian's new look: Athletics
For his Athletics look Ian will be sporting a tight workout shirt. It might not be the most elegant attire, but it's perfect for showing his gains to the ladies!
I wanted to give him tracksuit-style pants to complete the look, but I stuck with the black jeans, shared with all other four looks. I made this decision to save some time and make it easier for myself when drawing the game's illustrations, since adding all possible outfit variations is really time-consuming and a real burden, also ramping up the number of images per chapter, and making them heavier. And in this new chapter there's quite a few instances where I had to draw every different outfit for Ian, so limiting the variations to his shirt is somewhat helpful
1626084364073.png

saltynip

Oct 16, 2020

For his Athletics look Ian will be sporting a tight workout shirt. It might not be the most elegant attire, but it's perfect for showing his gains to the ladies!
I wanted to give him tracksuit-style pants to complete the look, but I stuck with the black jeans, shared with all other four looks. I made this decision to save some time and make it easier for myself when drawing the game's illustrations, since adding all possible outfit variations is really time-consuming and a real burden, also ramping up the number of images per chapter, and making them heavier. And in this new chapter there's quite a few instances where I had to draw every different outfit for Ian, so limiting the variations to his shirt is somewhat helpful
View attachment 1293786
Under Armour Sponsorship?

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Making a Jessica scene in ORS might be tricky. IIRC, Good Jessica is on a relationship (possibly with Dave) and Bad Jessica is basically a bimbo. So if Eva wanted to do scene with her, there will be a lot of variations and plot holes. An example would be, why would good Jessica be fucking around if she is already on a relationship with Dave?
Bad Jessica isn't a bimbo. If you play a chad Ian and come on too strong she's actually turned off you. Bad Jess seems to have had an upgrade (if you wanna see it that way) since GGGB in that she's clearly more picky about the guys she fucks. If she was a bimbo she'd probably have already got with Ian when he first started chatting her up.

This is the first of the new outfits that I actually like. The pants feel a bit off -- it wouldn't have been that hard to swap the fly for some draw-strings, for example, and that would be a better aesthetic for the fitness look -- but the top sorta makes up for it - I like.
I do think that the color palette for Ian's improved looks doesn't really fit him though, and it's weird for me to see that and for Eva not to. The idea is that Ian is changing, becoming more bold in one/several area/s, and the colors should reflect that as well as the design. I'm not suggesting Eva go crazy with the color scheme, but actually adding some color would speak of confidence and either consciously or subconsciously wanting to stand out in some fashion, and that applies to all areas - wits, charisma, fitness, lust.
That's the reason why Ian's red shirt outfit was so effective as an edition to his wardrobe, because it clearly stood out and fit with a more confident, chad-like Ian that some people were aiming for. The fact that the look didn't fit in with his groups old bar hangout, and the game made note of that, was sorta perfect.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes