Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
If you don't mind I would like to share with my oppinion. I hope, there will be shortage of stories Ian x Alison and with other minor Characters, because it took much more time for development. For example I never interesting in story line Alison with Ian, but it takes time for developers to create this story line. If focus only on Ian x Lena relationships the new updates would come every mounth. For Ian X Cindy relations it might be additional version for funs. And now we have to wait 2-3 mounth for new update, with not such interesting story lines. Next version should be with Lena Father, like it was in GGGB, ch 08 ends by request to come back home.
I completely disagree with this because if the game would go the way you are describing it would be a different Game and what makes ORS so good is the Aspect of Choice and all the Ways YOU can shape Ian and Lena and their different Routes. I understand that you don't like the IanxAlison Story but for Example I love exactly this Route and it's my Favorite Part of Ian's Story right now. But you still can get the Content you want even if IanxAlison is in the Game...If you want to have an IanxLena Romance Game you can have it because you have the Choice to go there but you don't have to go there and that's what makes it awesome. But there are also many People who like Cindy,Holly,Alison,Emma,Cherry,Jeremy,Mike etc. the most and it still doesn't has to affect the way of Lena and Ian's Story in your Game. But it's fair for all of us that every Character Eva created for this Game get's Content because that what Eva has planned from the Beginning and she does a fantastic Job with this.

Also do you really think only 1 or 2 new IanxLena Scenes without anything else every Month would be better than what we are getting now every Update even if they are taking longer?

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
And now I just wonder when it comes to first MMF scene from Ian's perspective, how she'll tackle the writing of that one. Hopefully soon-ish.
Depends on the composition I suppose.

The best candidates are probably Jeremy and Axel currently, a case to be made for Perry I suppose.
The whole Jeremy/Lena thing is very hush-hush so I have no idea how that'd need to develop for Ian to be invited in, feels like he'd have to become aware and be okay with them first.
Alison could of course be an obvious substitute, Jeremy and Ian already have the option to be oddly proud at both sleeping with her and she is known for doing things to please Ian, so she might be down.

Currently I have a hard time imagining Axel wanting to share Lena. Cindy could just be a good fuck to him, so perhaps she's a candidate for that threesome composition.

Perry with Emma? I feel like they could be open enough to mingle, but their pairing probably needs to get off the ground first. That said, they could be a fun option for both MMF with Ian, FFM with Lena or even a foursome.
I suppose Ian getting Jeremy to fuck Emma could be open for a threesome with the two of them too, but that seems somewhat niche.

If you were to take the MMF to Lena's perspective instead perhaps there will be an option with Billy's route.

Firraxa

Jan 13, 2021
I completely disagree with this because if the game would go the way you are describing it would be a different Game and what makes ORS so good is the Aspect of Choice and all the Ways YOU can shape Ian and Lena and their different Routes. I understand that you don't like the IanxAlison Story but for Example I love exactly this Route and it's my Favorite Part of Ian's Story right now. But you still can get the Content you want even if IanxAlison is in the Game...If you want to have an IanxLena Romance Game you can have it because you have the Choice to go there but you don't have to go there and that's what makes it awesome. But there are also many People who like Cindy,Holly,Alison,Emma,Cherry,Jeremy,Mike etc. the most and it still doesn't has to affect the way of Lena and Ian's Story in your Game. But it's fair for all of us that every Character Eva created for this Game get's Content because that what Eva has planned from the Beginning and she does a fantastic Job with this.

Also do you really think only 1 or 2 new IanxLena Scenes without anything else every Month would be better than what we are getting now every Update even if they are taking longer?
I just base on time. You are right , the progect is the best and even GGGB is a shadow of ORS. And GGGB was the best for that time. Choises is interesting, but "it is agreement with the "Devil" each new version wil take more time, every choise will wide the time of development. In the end we all will have just 1 scene of the path you choose in half of the year.

Reactions: Reasoon

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
I just base on time. You are right , the progect is the best and even GGGB is a shadow of ORS. And GGGB was the best for that time. Choises is interesting, but "it is agreement with the "Devil" each new version wil take more time, every choise will wide the time of development. In the end we all will have just 1 scene of the path you choose in half of the year.
Everyone being a little happy is better then one group of people being extremely happy while everyone else isn't. That would just be bad business, especially with a Patreon base as big as hers.

EDIT: Also, only a few people stick to just one storyline in their game - most people enjoy multiple paths, sometimes in the same playthrough, because the diversity is interesting - so that further narrows down the people who would be happy with one path being focused on.

Besides which, when you develop a game like this where all these character's stories are intertwined at some point or other, and often quite frequently (which really adds to what makes it such an engaging game), it's impossible to focus on just one path and make it feel satisfying or more then one-dimensional.

Logan H.

Jun 10, 2020
Depends on the composition I suppose.

I suppose Ian getting Jeremy to fuck Emma could be open for a threesome with the two of them too, but that seems somewhat niche.

If you were to take the MMF to Lena's perspective instead perhaps there will be an option with Billy's route.
Given current developments on various paths, I feel if we're close to any of those, it'd be Ian-Jeremy-Allison or Ian-Jeremy-Emma.

With Lena's POV, there surely is something brewing too, but we kinda already saw how that works in GGGB.

Most VNs have male MC and then most steer clear of MMF, because segment of the audience reacts very negatively to the overtones that might bring. That is why I wanna see how would EvaKiss specifically handle Ian's headcanon in such scenario. Not as a fetish, but more as a curiousity of mine.

We'll cross that bridge when we get there, i suppose.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
I'm pretty sure there will be an Ian x Lena x Axel threesome somewhere way down the track - providing that Ian can and does become really good mates with Axel first. I mean, I'm pretty sure despite Axel's bad reaction to Lena with other guys, considering he didn't go completely ape-shit on Ian's ass if/when he told him the truth of being with Lena, he might be open to the prospect.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
I'm curious what is planned for Ian / Jessica. Both couldn't be more different. The story will probably only be about sex, maybe a kind of domination, BDSM & humiliation.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
In GGGB Jessica wasn't actually that kinky, she just liked sex. Now that Firraxa talked about route limits and concentrating on some, I would like to at least agree with that in regards to Jessica. I am sure there's a segment out there that's curious about her, but I'm not very interested in content with an old character, so I would be quite happy if Eva just dropped any scenes with her in favour of making more content to the route characters we already have.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

x~Minchen~x

Feb 26, 2019
So I ignored Ian as best as I could, let him ignore Holly for the most part as well. Right now I'm at chapter 6 or something and all Lena did was to invite Holly to the park once (and masturbated to her). Holly still says she likes Ian and Lena does so too, for some reason. I also chose every music option, did the lyrics right and still she says "can't make any money with music, not even an option".

What am I doing wrong? :c Or is that just how the game was written?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
So I ignored Ian as best as I could, let him ignore Holly for the most part as well. Right now I'm at chapter 6 or something and all Lena did was to invite Holly to the park once (and masturbated to her). Holly still says she likes Ian and Lena does so too, for some reason. I also chose every music option, did the lyrics right and still she says "can't make any money with music, not even an option".

How it is written, Holly has a crush on Ian no matter what up to this point, she might be starting to let go now (specially if she slept with Lena). And Lena is friends with Ian, even if the player has done nothing to pursue both of them romantically or kept their relationship points as low as possible, they are still at least decent company to each other and neither has done anything to make one hate the other.

It doesn't matter how good of a musician you are, if you are self-taught with no pedigree it is really hard to start making good money with it. There probably will be a path where Lena eventually gets there but it is not gonna be off her first time playing in public, and it is not gonna be easy if she keeps trying to do it solo.

Reactions: x~Minchen~x

Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
I would like to at least agree with that in regards to Jessica. I am sure there's a segment out there that's curious about her, but I'm not very interested in content with an old character, so I would be quite happy if Eva just dropped any scenes with her in favour of making more content to the route characters we already have.
At this point I would take Jessica scenes over other underdeveloped characters like Bobby, and Ed. Mainly because Lena doesn't need another low tier male, but also Jessica would be a nice partner in any FFF, MMF or FFM scenario. Thirdly making good Jessica cheat feels like an accomplishment (If im playing a trophy hunting Ian/Lena).

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020

If you're in chapter 6 then you aren't doing anything wrong. Lena/Holly doesn't happen until ch. 8.
At this point I would take Jessica scenes over other underdeveloped characters like Bobby, and Ed. Mainly because Lena doesn't need another low tier male, but also Jessica would be a nice partner in any FFF, MMF or FFM scenario. Thirdly making good Jessica cheat feels like an accomplishment (If im playing a trophy hunting Ian/Lena).
Yeah, all that's fair I suppose. I don't really have a ticket to the Ed/Billy/Stan races so I'm mostly neutral about them. I would sure support dropping any of them in favour of giving Lena another nice option, but at that point we're getting into subjective territory of what character is a good option or not.
My disinterest in Jessica is mainly her status as an old character, I do not find it interesting to get involved with her, even though I quite enjoyed her in GGGB

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
If you're in chapter 6 then you aren't doing anything wrong. Lena/Holly doesn't happen until ch. 8.

Yeah, all that's fair I suppose. I don't really have a ticket to the Ed/Billy/Stan races so I'm mostly neutral about them. I would sure support dropping any of them in favour of giving Lena another nice option, but at that point we're getting into subjective territory of what character is a good option or not.
My disinterest in Jessica is mainly her status as an old character, I do not find it interesting to get involved with her, even though I quite enjoyed her in GGGB
My sole interest in Jessica is curiosity for the Ian x bad girl Jessica content. I assume that there won't be much content with Jessica when it comes (compared to the main characters), but I'd be really interested to see how a dominant chad Ian x bad girl Jessica scene would play out.
Beyond that I don't find her that interesting as a character, especially in comparison to the other girls in this game. I agree she was good in GGGB, it's just in this game there's so much more variety of characters, including Ivy who is similar in personality (to a bad girl Jess, so far as I can see), that Jessica really doesn't stand out that much or feel unique like she did in GGGB. Even less so in her good girl persona.
In ORS she's the sort of character you can take or leave without any real impact, which is kinda a shame, but there it is.

Last edited:

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Get rid of the keychain (who the hell wears keychains in 2021 lol, I used to wear that in high school, like 10 years ago) and the charisma outfit would actually be quite ~nice~. It has a nice jacket and nice chinos. I know people are complaining about drab colors but in my experience drab colors on men (gray, silver, shades of black) look best.

Reactions: TamaMountain
4.60 star(s) 313 Votes