BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
It could, right now his starting red shirt is his best outfit.

It's not like this outfit completely lacks potential, I'd have gone for another colour for the cardigan, or whatever it is, so it's not so similar to the other one he has, the shirt could also look good if it has a pale colour rather than gray and/or a logo of some design. It's supposed to be a charisma outfit, so it would make sense for Ian to display something about himself with it, perhaps his favourite metal band or something?

Reactions: KDXvd and Mpkstroff
Nov 15, 2020
Yeah, that’s rather dull. I don’t mind that the different outfits have the same colour palette (even though I don’t see why it’s necessary), but it would have been nice with some colours. Especially considering the more limited possibilities in men’s outfits – three or four different variations of dark jeans and dark, one-coloured T-shirts/shirts/sweaters feels more like different outfits to one version of Ian, rather than giving the possibility to mould your Ian in one of several directions.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Yeah, that’s rather dull. I don’t mind that the different outfits have the same colour palette (even though I don’t see why it’s necessary), but it would have been nice with some colours. Especially considering the more limited possibilities in men’s outfits – three or four different variations of dark jeans and dark, one-coloured T-shirts/shirts/sweaters feels more like different outfits to one version of Ian, rather than giving the possibility to mould your Ian in one of several directions.
Yeah good point, perhaps that's really my issue with it.
Wits outfit does look like an outfit for someone who values brains more. Nothing in this one, perhaps other than the accessories, really strikes me as particularly "charismatic" that normal Ian couldn't just buy too.
Hey don't complain to me. I just posted the PATREON post here. I think this whole "new outfit" thing is overrated anyway. Has hardly had any effect in the game so far.
I'm not complaining to you, what're you talking about?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Oof, not fond of the whole "same color palette" for all clothes EvaKiss is going for (not really sure why that would be a desirable thing, the whole point of different outfits is to highlight different aspects of the character, not make them look like the same thing).

Wits outfit isn't bad, the "wallstreet salarymen" look has its appeal, but it doesn't feel like it reflects Ian's character at all. A good part of Ian's character so far is that he hates the soul-crushing office work, and he has been nothing but critical of the whole "business" aspect of the writing industry, why would his look be modelled around what a "young Seymour would wear" when Seymour is behind the things Ian can't stand? Unless this is hinting at developments from before Seymour turned into the grinch and we're going for a "Seymour was once like Ian before he turned to the dark side" arc. I kinda wish the Wits outfit reflected more of Ian's creative side, if the player has high wits it is because they have been picking options that remind Ian that he is a writer first and foremost, an inquisitive mind seeking to experience and understand the world, not an industrialist on that grind to get the big money. Would have preferred something a tad more comfortable, or at least a bit more subtly expressive of some individuality.

Charisma outfit should be a bit easier since it is a bit more open to interpretation on what it should mean for Ian. Thinking about it, I don't even think a high charisma Ian is necessarily a more stylish Ian, most of the charisma options that come to mind involve Ian being "fun" while still having a silver tongue (not commiting any faux pas). I think the outfit would be better as just a t-shirt + accessories, some design or logo going into the t-shirt like blandchili suggested could also work because yeah, to me what makes sense for charisma Ian is simply something that says he is comfortable drawing some attention, even if he is not demanding it (demanding attention feels more of a Lust-Ian thing, but we'll see it when it comes out).

Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
What a dull outfit. Barely an upgrade to one of the ones he already has.
Agreed, that looks like something he would wear while going to the grocery store, or something a teenager would put on (chains on anyone over 22 is a no-no, unless you're a metal head or one of those rioting idiots over in Portland.). It seems like Eva is going for a set color scheme, and she wants something casual, but this is not "charisma" outfit in my eyes. I think she could have given him some more flair. I think Ian will look very off going out with Lena while they're both wearing their charisma outfits. Personally I think something like this would have been better, it's the same color scheme, but the jacket is less casual.
(1).jpg

In the end it's a erotic VN, and most people dont go for these games to play dress-up.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
I think Wade will have a redemption story. Before he becomes who he is right now (I mean being with Cindy and neglecting his physique), he was kinda a "chad." Might be on the route where Ian or Axel took Cindy away from him.
Well, he'll likely either have a redemption story, since apparently losing his job (whatever it was) way back when is what drove him into his current 'don't give a shit about anything' phase, or he'll go to an even darker place.

As I see it, if he patches things up with Cindy and/or their relationship is strengthened, he'll have his redemption arc.
If he discovers about Ian and Cindy, the betrayal may well drive him to doing something unpredictable in the form of revenge - particularly if it's the last straw for him (again, this depends on what actually happened with his last job, or whatever led him to the state he is now).

If Cindy and he naturally break up and then Cindy and Ian get together, I imagine he could be a bit messed up for a bit, but eventually come to terms with it, and either continue on as he has been, or do better for himself. Maybe Cindy breaking up with him will be the wakeup call he needs regarding just how far he's let himself slip.
Also, as I already wrote 13 months ago, I still have no idea what will happen with Wade. As apparently had EvaKiss, she completely changed his back story after all. So yeah, I keep wondering how he will stay relevant to the story if you go for Cindy, and also if you don't.
Maybe a revenge arc? There's plenty of room for Wade to go to a dark place for Ian and Cindy's betrayal.
What a dull outfit. Barely an upgrade to one of the ones he already has.
I agree. This outfit is the worst of them all - worse then his original clothing (which weren't that bad, just very average). I would never peg that for a charisma outfit. It's like the sort of outfit someone with no charisma would think was a charisma outfit. :LOL:
Like, why all these drab colors, or a need for the same color scheme? I get it for an average Ian, but for someone who is engaging and fun, that ensemble and its colors doesn't reflect it much. The wits one, while still kinda drab for me, at least sorta fits.

I'm actually dreading the lust outfit now. Like, unless it's a really sleek, unique design in black or whatever, I just can't see it screaming 'look at me' or 'guard your girl'. At least his existing red one has some actual life to it. I hope his lust outfit won't be a downgrade to that.
Hey don't complain to me. I just posted the PATREON post here. I think this whole "new outfit" thing is overrated anyway. Has hardly had any effect in the game so far.
It's more to give an impression and reflect the direction Ian is going in, so Ian's look and the choices you make are more in sync (it wouldn't work for him to be wearing a regular brown hoodie if he became a mega chad). I think the reference to Ian's outfits have been pretty spot on so far. Characters have remarked he looks good, or when he might be a bit overdressed - like wearing the red outfit to their usual bar hangout. I expect that more remarks will happen when there's an actual noticeable difference in the way he dresses - like if he looks really hot in the lust outfit (although with these last two reveals, I have my doubts...).

Last edited:

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the end it's a erotic VN, and most people dont go for these games to play dress-up.
See that outfit is pretty nice, I could see that fitting really well.
I think having outfit changes actually add something quite positive to the game. Imagine if Ian kept wearing his existing outfits as a major chad? It just wouldn't look right.

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
Ian doesn't really care about Gillian any more. Compare it to Lena who regularly thinks about Axel, Ian haven't thought about Gillian since the beginning of the game, instead he had have sex with 7 women. So it is pretty save to say he is over her. So there would be no real drama.
Honestly, I doubt it. Otherwise, why would Gillian have been brought up in an earlier update not so far from this one? It also depends on your playthroughs and the routes you've taken up. In my playthrough, Ian and Lena only sleep with each other and are on their way to a relationship. I'm just that vanilla at the moment lol. But the point is that in this playthrough, he's not sleeping with every girl he can find. We(or I) just learned that Gillian's not so far from the city, and is actually closer than we thought. Also, Ian being over her does not mean that she'd automatically be over him. Despite the fact that it's been over a year since their breakup, a lot of cheaters(like her and Axel) have a sense of ownership over their former partners. It's very possible that she may try to contact him or something along those lines once he and Lena officially become a couple. Ian also hasn't spoken to Lena about his past as yet. We still have a long way to go, and I can see Gillian popping up somewhere in the future to cause drama. It'd also be super interesting to see her reaction to Lena lol

When you go for Alison after you took Cherry home Cherry will back off as she doesn't want any more drama. So I guess it will be the same for Lena. Even more so, as the reason she is so skittish is Lena in the first place.
But what if you did not chase or flirt with Cherry at all? Cherry also doesn't have the same past with Alison as she does with Lena. To put it bluntly, Cherry and Lena's relationship runs much deeper than her and Alison's. In any event, I feel like this wouldn't be the last we've seen or heard of her. But this is probably only for vanilla players like me lol. I can't picture the same thing happening to players who've slept with everyone or multiple people for both characters(because then that'd make it much harder to be on Lena or Ian's paths). Also, I don't picture the dev just dropping that bomb on us and then leaving it be like that. Cherry just got exposed, and I don't think I'm the only player who'd like to see the aftermath of it.

Last edited:

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Honestly, I doubt it. Otherwise, why would Gillian have been brought up in an earlier update not so far from this one? It also depends on your playthroughs and the routes you've taken up. In my playthrough, Ian and Lena only sleep with each other and are on their way to a relationship. I'm just that vanilla at the moment lol. But the point is that in this playthrough, he's not sleeping with every girl he can find. We(or I) just learned that Gillian's not so far from the city, and is actually closer than we thought. Also, Ian being over her does not mean that she'd automatically be over him. Despite the fact that it's been over a year since their breakup, a lot of cheaters(like her and Axel) have a sense of ownership over their former partners. It's very possible that she may try to contact him or something along those lines once he and Lena officially become a couple. Ian also hasn't spoken to Lena about his past as yet. We still have a long way to go, and I can see Gillian popping up somewhere in the future to cause drama. It'd also be super interesting her reaction to Lena lol
I wondered about Gillian appearing a while back too, as it would make for an interesting dynamic once Ian has decided he's well and truly past her or settled into his own way of life or another relationship. But maybe that would be too similar to what Lena is going through with Axel, and Eva doesn't like repeat scenarios.
But apparently Eva already confirmed she has no plans on bringing Gillian back into the game, so I guess there's that.
But what if you did not chase or flirt with Cherry at all? Cherry also doesn't have the same past with Alison as she does with Lena. To put it bluntly, Cherry and Lena's relationship runs much deeper than her and Alison's. In any event, I feel like this wouldn't be the last we've seen or heard of her. But this is probably only for vanilla players like me lol. I can't picture the same thing happening to players who've slept with everyone or multiple people for both characters(because then that'd make it much harder to be on Lena or Ian's paths). Also, I don't picture the dev just dropping that bomb on us and then leaving it be like that. Cherry just got exposed, and I don't think I'm the only player who'd like to see the aftermath of it.
I'm pretty sure there'll be plenty of Cherry and Lena stuff to come. From what Cherry said at one point, it alludes to the fact that she is (or was) in love with Axel. I got the impression that Cherry may have been seeing Axel while never knowing about Lena - thinking she was his girl and the only one - and when Axel sprung the idea of threesome on each of the girls he was seeing, they each saw the other girl as the one being introduced into their solid relationship with Axel.
I feel like Cherry may have been just as innocent in this as Lena was.
If this is true it also makes me feel bad for Lena and whomever else Ian is potentially seeing, if he tries the same thing as Axel did. lol.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I'm pretty sure there'll be plenty of Cherry and Lena stuff to come. From what Cherry said at one point, it alludes to the fact that she is (or was) in love with Axel. I got the impression that Cherry may have been seeing Axel while never knowing about Lena - thinking she was his girl and the only one - and when Axel sprung the idea of threesome on each of the girls he was seeing, they each saw the other girl as the one being introduced into their solid relationship with Axel.
If this is true it also makes me feel bad for Lena and whomever else Ian is potentially seeing, if he tries the same thing as Axel did. lol.
There's also Ivy. I can't recall who theorised this originally, if it was on here or something I lurked on the discord, but someone commented that Ivy's involvement with Lena/Axel/Cherry - how she seems to be specifically opposed to Lena repairing relations with Cherry, as per Holly's suggestion - might be rooted in Axel's decision to attempt the Cherry/Lena threesome.
That, perhaps in an attempt to get closer to Lena, she lets slip to Axel that Lena likes girls and would love getting it on in a threesome, hoping she would become the propositioned party given her love for Lena. Instead Axel chooses Cherry, a lover that perhaps Ivy didn't even know about at that point entering the picture instead. Ivy have since been in a position to reinforce what a bitch Cherry was for being a slutty homewrecker.

An interesting thought at least.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Honestly, I doubt it. Otherwise, why would Gillian have been brought up in an earlier update not so far from this one?
She gets mentioned by other people. The few times Ian thinks of her it is always like 'last year was bad but now I am better'. I think he'll have a heartfelt talk with Lena about Gillian in special and about betrayal in general:)

Oh that will definitely come up. We haven't heard Cherry's side of the story, nor Axel's side for that matter. That is likely the main reason why Cherry is in the game. Who knew what at which time and what Ivy had to do with it all.

Reactions: Zedire

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
That, perhaps in an attempt to get closer to Lena, she lets slip to Axel that Lena likes girls and would love getting it on in a threesome, hoping she would become the propositioned party given her love for Lena.
Unfortunately (for the theory that Ivy is into Lena) Ivy didn't show any interest into Lena at the threesome with Holly. I'd expect at very least a kiss while Holly was busy at Lena's nether parts.

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
I'm not super picky about outfits, but I agree that I would have chosen different colours for Ian's charisma outfit.

Cindy's new one looks very unusual for her, I wonder what the context will be :unsure:

Then again, even her black outfit in chapter 7 surprised me quite a bit :sneaky:

Man, someone went overboard with the delete button, two of my comments were removed even though they were completely civil and reasonable.
No surprise, some time ago a comment of mine got deleted because it was considered off topic, and I was talking about GGGB in relation to ORS.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I have been waiting for Gillian to come back ever since the first chapter! She's gorgeous. I can see her return cause lots of drama. Maybe Ian can rekindle his feelings suddenly, and have to maybe make a choice to try and restart that old relationship at the expense of an existing one (or cheat), or, on the darker path, rebuild that relationship only to lose Gillian again to someone.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Unfortunately (for the theory that Ivy is into Lena) Ivy didn't show any interest into Lena at the threesome with Holly. I'd expect at very least a kiss while Holly was busy at Lena's nether parts.
Like I said, Ivy might love Lena. Even so she could still dismiss whatever attraction she might have with her, she is very invested in her openly sexual lifestyle after all. Even then Ivy could view sex as simply an option of remaining close to Lena.

Ivy wanting Lena in her life and wanting her to approve of her, regardless of romantic love or not, does not require for her to have a sexual attraction to her, unrecognised or not.
I have been waiting for Gillian to come back ever since the first chapter! She's gorgeous. I can see her return cause lots of drama. Maybe Ian can rekindle his feelings suddenly, and have to maybe make a choice to try and restart that old relationship at the expense of an existing one (or cheat), or, on the darker path, rebuild that relationship only to lose Gillian again to someone.
Someone, eh?
(Lesbian redhead harem intensifies)

Reactions: Princess Groundhog
4.60 star(s) 313 Votes