lcvargas

Dec 30, 2019

Ian's new look: Wits

View attachment 1287271

In my I teased Ian would be getting a new wardrobe in Chapter 9, much like Lena did in 7.

This is the first design, tied to Wits. A neat look with an elegant, black, tight-fitting shirt. Who said smart people have to look nerdy? This clean and serious look is closer to what Seymour might've worn when he was younger.
Looks super clean. dark with dark combination is always good. Maybe some specs would be a nice addition.

lcvargas

Dec 30, 2019
I really hope Ian's lust and charisma outfits are good. I'm slightly worried now - I really want to like them.
I'm guessing that Ian's lust outfit will be similar to Mike's, fitted white T and ripped black jeans, or a variation of the wit look but it will be in red or dark red and the buttons are open halfway and the pants darker (just like Jack's in GGGB); and his charisma outfit, he'll have a blue sports jacket on with a white buttoned shirt and khaki pants (Pretty much a preppy drip.)

What do you guys think? :unsure:

Reactions: Reasoon and Zedire

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I'm guessing that Ian's lust outfit will be similar to Mike's, fitted white T and ripped black jeans, or a variation of the wit look but it will be in red or dark red and the buttons are open halfway and the pants darker (just like Jack's in GGGB); and his charisma outfit, he'll have a blue sports jacket on with a white buttoned shirt and khaki pants (Pretty much a preppy drip.)

Lust outfit's got a turtle neck going by the outline, I liked the guess that he'd go Steve Jobs-style.

Not sure why that would be the lust outfit.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lcvargas

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Lust outfit's got a turtle neck going by the outline, I liked the guess that he'd go Steve Jobs-style.

Not sure why that would be the lust outfit.
I've been wondering about that, cos yeah, it really does look like a turtle neck by the silhouette, but that's like the last thing I'd associate with lust. Whatever it is tho, it's long-sleeved and tight-fitting.

The charisma outfit definitely looks like it has some kind of jacket is being worn, you can see it by the curve of the area by his stomach and the heavier collar by his neck. So yeah, you could be right there.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
I would have loved to see a leather jacket look for Ian, or some leather in his lust outfit. But maybe that will come in a future outfit update, if Ian and Lena go through a third transformation further along the story.

Reactions: FugginDamaged

lcvargas

Dec 30, 2019
I'm not a Patreon anymore, so I don't see the silhouettes, but yeah, a turtle neck for lust outfit :cautious:? I'm thinking more of Mike's or Jack's style for lusty men :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . (Borderline Latin Ballroom dancer-esque.) :ROFLMAO:

Maybe it might one of those Hugo Boss turtle necks that are really snug.:unsure:

Reactions: FugginDamaged

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I think the athletics outfit at least is some sort of tight sleeveless one. If you look closely on the outline between the athletics and lust outfits you will notice that the lust one has an extra pixel here and there along the arms. With the wits and charisma outfits you can tell that the sleeves are bunched up. I'm guessing charisma will have a vest or a jacket given the added width.
Then the lust outfit is also tighter further up on the body, which I take to mean that it is tucked in like the wits outfit, it accentuates Ian's chest more and his trousers might be kept higher on his body, where the athletics outfit overlaps whatever gym pants he is using. If you overlay the midriff of the lust outfit with the athletics outfit you can tell a slight difference in width and height ratios.

thomastm

May 24, 2020
I would have loved to see a leather jacket look for Ian, or some leather in his lust outfit. But maybe that will come in a future outfit update, if Ian and Lena go through a third transformation further along the story.
What about tattoo for Ian?

Reactions: Zedire
Jul 6, 2021
I like when Ian is with Allison and her douche ex charges him he does the same as his friend Jeremy when he's with her and knocks his ass out.

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
This is by far one of the best AVN's I have ever played. I can't believe it took me so long to find this. The story is so fluid and relatable that I can't even begin to imagine how long it must have taken to write out everything for each path. The way it gets you invested is also very commendable. I'm seriously considering joining the patreon for this, because this is the third time an AVN on this site has affected me to such a degree. Besides a few grammar issues here and there(which I'm in no position to call out... seeing as I'm still learning English), the writing was flawless. The amount of characters and potential LI's is amazing. You're basically shaping your own story this way, and that's something I'm not used to seeing in AVN's. It's not even shaping on a small scale, your choices can vastly affect the story in its entirety. Almost every choice is connected. Whatever amount of attention this AVN has now, it's not enough. Honestly was not expecting this AVN to be that good when I'd downloaded. Whatever expectations I had, were shattered instantly once I got to actually read the dialogue and progress through the story. Never before have I seen literature used in such a way for an AVN. It should be a crime how this AVN is not more popular

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes