Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018

Ian's new look: Wits
I my I teased Ian would be getting a new wardrobe in Chapter 9, much like Lena did in 7.
This is the first design, tied to Wits. A neat look with an elegant, black, tight-fitting shirt. Who said smart people have to look nerdy? This clean and serious look is closer to what Seymour might've worn when he was younger.
I actually really like this Outfit because it kind of opens a new set of Style for Ian. It's not really special but with all the other Clothes Options he has right now its a good Addition.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
I really hope Ian's lust and charisma outfits are good. I'm slightly worried now - I really want to like them.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
I wonder when Ian's beard and tattoo options will present themselves. He's going to be fun to play when you have had all the customization options.
Ooh I didn't know he was gonna have beard/facial hair options! That's cool. It's a shame he probably won't have hair options though. It would be cool if he could have two variations - one with sort of messy spikes (I don't know what the style is called, but it generally looks good on guys), and the other slicked back, I'd also say buzzed but it probably wouldn't look right on Ian. It's gonna be hard to pass as a full chad with his current hairstyle.
Thinking back on GGGB, even ash's hairstyle (or color) changed when she went bimbo, so I wonder if it's gonna be on the cards for Ian and Lena?

May 6, 2017

View attachment 1287271

In my I teased Ian would be getting a new wardrobe in Chapter 9, much like Lena did in 7.

This is the first design, tied to Wits. A neat look with an elegant, black, tight-fitting shirt. Who said smart people have to look nerdy? This clean and serious look is closer to what Seymour might've worn when he was younger.
Well to be honest I don't dislike this new style linked to at the wits, but I do find it a bit sober or lacking in personality. I expected something like this the truth:
61mruVtBqdL._UL1295_.jpg

Reactions: Mark17 and Zedire

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Ooh I didn't know he was gonna have beard/facial hair options! That's cool. It's a shame he probably won't have hair options though. It would be cool if he could have two variations - one with sort of messy spikes (I don't know what the style is called, but it generally looks good on guys), and the other slicked back, I'd also say buzzed but it probably wouldn't look right on Ian. It's gonna be hard to pass as a full chad with his current hairstyle.
Thinking back on GGGB, even ash's hairstyle (or color) changed when she went bimbo, so I wonder if it's gonna be on the cards for Ian and Lena?
Well, there is a variable at least that's called something like "ian_beard" or something like that.

I think we may get an option for hair dye, but I think it will be quite late game as any variations like that will increase Eva's work load. More options mean more choices need to be represented in the game. That is why Lena can't choose to wear another outfit for daily wear, restricting them to specific instances. For example the Emma music scene would need more variations if you could wear all possible outfits
Well to be honest I don't dislike this new style linked to at the wits, but I do find it a bit sober or lacking in personality. I expected something like this the truth:
View attachment 1287377
Ah the stereotypical lesbian look. Good choice too. :ROFLMAO:

May 6, 2017
Ah the stereotypical lesbian look. Good choice too. :ROFLMAO:
Well you know, I was thinking of a modern or sporty version of the outfit that Seymour wears at the moment in the game, since Eva said that this new outfit for Ian looked like one that Seymour himself used to wear in his youth. (That's why I also like the addition of a watch for this look) Although I have to admit that my fashion sense is not the best ...

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Well you know, I was thinking of a modern or sporty version of the outfit that Seymour wears at the moment in the game, since Eva said that this new outfit for Ian looked like one that Seymour himself used to wear in his youth. (That's why I also like the addition of a watch for this look) Although I have to admit that my fashion sense is not the best ...
Ah, don't downplay your fashion sense for my joke, I'm sure your fashion sense is quite spiffy! :geek:

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018

I my I teased Ian would be getting a new wardrobe in Chapter 9, much like Lena did in 7.
He's a sexy boy and a boy toy.

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
I really hope Ian's lust and charisma outfits are good. I'm slightly worried now - I really want to like them.
well Lena's wardrobe was only labeled recently and the lust outfit was already given to her way before, so i'm pretty sure the lust outfit for Ian is the tight red shirt option.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
well Lena's wardrobe was only labeled recently and the lust outfit was already given to her way before, so i'm pretty sure the lust outfit for Ian is the tight red shirt option.
No, Eva showed four silhouettes for four new outfits to come for Ian, including one for charisma, lust, wits and some other one. They were labelled, I'm just too lazy to go back and check what the fourth was.

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
No, Eva showed four silhouettes for four new outfits to come for Ian, including one for charisma, lust, wits and some other one. They were labelled, I'm just too lazy to go back and check what the fourth was.
I think the fourth is a sport outfit.

Reactions: Zedire

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019

View attachment 1287271

In my I teased Ian would be getting a new wardrobe in Chapter 9, much like Lena did in 7.

he looks like a cuck love it :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: jduk

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Well, there is a variable at least that's called something like "ian_beard" or something like that.

I think we may get an option for hair dye, but I think it will be quite late game as any variations like that will increase Eva's work load. More options mean more choices need to be represented in the game. That is why Lena can't choose to wear another outfit for daily wear, restricting them to specific instances. For example the Emma music scene would need more variations if you could wear all possible outfits
Oh, I totally get that more options mean more work, so I wouldn't surprised if Ian never changes his hair style. That being said, you have to admit that his current hairstyle probably won't suit all his looks (especially a mega chad or some sort of protege for Seymour). It's a very average hairstyle that suits him perfectly at the start of the game, I just don't think it will age well with the rest of the game. Even Lena could do with something a bit more stylish then just having long straight hair if she gets crazy successful.
But even if none of that happens, if we're talking one or two color variations for hair that's not that hard to change scene by scene, even by someone with incredibly basic Photoshop skills, let alone the colorists she hires.

Reactions: KDXvd

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Oh, I totally get that more options mean more work, so I wouldn't surprised if Ian never changes his hair style. That being said, you have to admit that his current hairstyle probably won't suit all his looks (especially a mega chad or some sort of protege for Seymour). It's a very average hairstyle that suits him perfectly at the start of the game, I just don't think it will age well with the rest of the game.
I do agree, completely. Ian has a very "average bloke" look at the beginning. I think it would make sense that his hairstyle would change depending on which stat becomes his dominant one. Athletic Ian could cut his hair even shorter, charisma or wits Ian could slick it back like Seymour etc.
Even Lena could do with something a bit more stylish then just having long straight hair if she gets crazy successful.
But even if none of that happens, if we're talking one or two color variations for hair that's not that hard to change scene by scene, even by someone with incredibly basic Photoshop skills, let alone the colorists she hires.
Indeed, similarly I'd love hairstyles for Lena too

Now that I think about it, it's kinda curious that the only girl that doesn't have loose hair is Holly. Lena could do a ton of things with her long hair.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 313 Votes