NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
This.

Or if Eva were so inclined, perhaps the player could get to choose what to teach her. Doubt we'd get such a choice, but it would be fun if Lena/Holly could have both dom and sub Holly paths.
I think a dom Holly is still a huge stretch at this point (note to self: insert suggestive joke about 'huge stretch' here later). I wouldn't be surprised (or opposed :p) to see Holly bowing before Ivy and kissing her shoes next chapter.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
This.

Or if Eva were so inclined, perhaps the player could get to choose what to teach her. Doubt we'd get such a choice, but it would be fun if Lena/Holly could have both dom and sub Holly paths.
That.

Would be.

Amazing!

I'm not even sure if I'd prefer a sub Holly to a dom Holly with sub-pet Louise they both play with...

A wholesome cuddly vanilla option full of hand-holding is also great!

Last edited:

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Admittedly I don't know that much about any of the girls outside of general content (since I haven't delved into the lesbian content), but a dominant Holly does sound pretty out of character for her. It doesn't seem like something that would happen until waaaaaay down the track when her experience with sex and her general confidence is way higher, if at all. But then, for those who like Holly's innocent, cute, blush-y personality, do you really want to see her change that much? Cos I can't see her personality remaining in that same vein if she goes all domme. Unless what we see as her personality now becomes a front she puts on later, so people will underestimate her until she pulls out the whip and ball-gag on them. I suppose that could work. lol.

Submissive Holly though, or Harem Holly - that's easy enough to see.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I think a dom Holly is still a huge stretch at this point (note to self: insert suggestive joke about 'huge stretch' here later). I wouldn't be surprised (or opposed :p) to see Holly bowing before Ivy and kissing her shoes next chapter.
It is a stretch, but I enjoy stretching sometimes! :eek:

But I think Lena's natural inclinations towards being a sub plus the indications that Holly might become sexually explorative could rationalise such a path. I think there is something hot in the sexual theme mismatch with the character personality. I think it'd be super hot to teach Holly to dom.
Admittedly I don't know that much about any of the girls outside of general content (since I haven't delved into the lesbian content), but a dominant Holly does sound pretty out of character for her. It doesn't seem like something that would happen until waaaaaay down the track when her experience with sex and her general confidence is way higher, if at all. But then, for those who like Holly's innocent, cute, blush-y personality, do you really want to see her change that much? Cos I can't see her personality remaining in that same vein if she goes all domme. Unless what we see as her personality now becomes a front she puts on later, so people will underestimate her until she pulls out the whip and ball-gag on them. I suppose that could work. lol.

Submissive Holly though, or Harem Holly - that's easy enough to see.
I don't necessarily think her personality needs to change. Lots of people enjoy dom/sub sex in complete privacy without it necessarily invading their domestic life.
Such a path doesn't have to be about total conversion. If Lena enjoys being a sub and she tells this to Holly, I don't think it would be outrageous that she at least consider giving it a try.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
I don't necessarily think her personality needs to change. Lots of people enjoy dom/sub sex in complete privacy without it necessarily invading their domestic life.
Such a path doesn't have to be about total conversion. If Lena enjoys being a sub and she tells this to Holly, I don't think it would be outrageous that she at least consider giving it a try.
Well, I can only speak of my own experience (and I'm not gonna pretend like I'm the absolute authority on the subject or anything), but having confidence in yourself - both sexually and personally - and having the will to be able to take control of another person during the act is sort of part and parcel with being the dominant in a dom/sub arrangement. At least a serious one; as in, not one in which the sub is telling the dominant how to act, simply because the usual dominant wants to be subbed for a change... which would probably be pretty unsatisfying.

You can't be generally blushy and innocent of personality if you're a genuine dominant - it just doesn't work (unless, as I said earlier, it's an act). I'm not sure the exact time period that this game will take place over since I don't know its length yet, but going from nearly-no experience to be convincing as a dominant, especially if you have no real proclivity towards it in the first place (as it is with Holly), is really pushing the suspension of disbelieve.

That's why I struggle to see Holly truly fitting that role. I mean, I certainly don't begrudge the people who want it (because variety is nice), but in terms of authenticity and staying in character, unless it's really thought through and built well, it can easily feel contrived. Even moreso when Holly falls so effortlessly into the Sub category.

Then again, if I'm not playing it and it's what the people who are playing it want, I suppose it makes no real difference to me (I just find it weird).

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
i wonder if lena will fuck minerva
What about Agnes? She seems sorta like the female equivalent of Seymour, and like the Lena storyline's equivalent of Minerva. How do the f/f lovers feel about Meryl Streep Agnes? Like legit, does she do anything for you guys?
Cos she has affection points. It could just be for future work, but something tells me it'll be more.

EDIT: I could see a chad or cheater Ian + Lena + Minerva threesome happening, especially if Ian is dating both and they don't find out about each other until they're too far gone on Ian to want to give him up, and/or too corrupted sexually to have any objection.
EDIT 2: I forgot that Minerva also goes to Ivy's pole dancing classes and Lena knows about her. I suppose in that case anything is possible.

Last edited:

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Well, I can only speak of my own experience (and I'm not gonna pretend like I'm the absolute authority on the subject or anything), but having confidence in yourself - both sexually and personally - and having the will to be able to take control of another person during the act is sort of part and parcel with being the dominant in a dom/sub arrangement. At least a serious one; as in, not one in which the sub is telling the dominant how to act, simply because the usual dominant wants to be subbed for a change... which would probably be pretty unsatisfying.
Not if that's how it starts out, but getting the experience to play the dominant role convincingly is not the same as changing personality or acquiring new personality traits. Some people can rolaplay convincingly and then it just works, like the good Todd Howard would say.
In my experience it's just an individual question, some people can enjoy role playing and do it well, some don't, but playing the part does not have to mean abandoning your character assuming it's a private matter. Of course if you become a more generally dominant sexual partner that usually implies that the person too has changed, as it's no longe a role being played just with one specific partner. At least that's my theory.
I think that for monogamous relationships the only limits really are sexual openness and intimate comfort.
You can't be generally blushy and innocent of personality if you're a genuine dominant - it just doesn't work (unless, as I said earlier, it's an act). I'm not sure the exact time period that this game will take place over since I don't know its length yet, but going from nearly-no experience to be convincing as a dominant, especially if you have no real proclivity towards it in the first place (as it is with Holly), is really pushing the suspension of disbelieve.
Like you said yourself, it can be an act. That's how it is in my relationship for example. You wouldn't ever guess that my wife could play the dominant role convincingly if you met her, but she can.
Now, it's rare that she does play the dominant role, as it doesn't come to her naturally, as I imagine the same would be true of Holly, but when we role play certain roles she can fill the part.

Of course our sex life is far from traditional, even by lesbian standards, but then again a game like ORS should allow for such options, within reason of course. I would only want a dom Holly route if Eva think it could be fun and she can make it happen in a convincing manner.
That's why I struggle to see Holly truly fitting that role. I mean, I certainly don't begrudge the people who want it (because variety is nice), but in terms of authenticity and staying in character, unless it's really thought through and built well, it can easily feel contrived. Even moreso when Holly falls so effortlessly into the Sub category.

Then again, if I'm not playing it and it's what the people who are playing it want, I suppose it makes no real difference to me (I just find it weird).
No, you're right, it's not something that can just happen, but the ideal would be that it was a continous process, perhaps not even a succesfull one. Lena could ask the task of Holly and end up having to let it go because Holly can't get into it, that would be a fair development too (although I imagine such a turn of events would piss off those few that do like the idea of dom Holly).

Last edited:

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
I wonder when Alison and Lena are gonna meet; they haven't met each other since chapter 1 and i think it'd be great entertainment value if they did.

Also, Minerva is kinda growing on me ngl.

Reactions: Reasoon

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I wonder when Alison and Lena are gonna meet; they haven't met each other since chapter 1 and i think it'd be great entertainment value if they did.
I think so too. I'd love to see various reactions from Alison depending on Lena's dating life too.

Reactions: Reasoon
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes