Hollowpain

May 31, 2017
Also, all this talk of Ed and Molly and their openness with Lena having her nude modelling in their cafe makes me wonder if they were swingers in younger years, and that there could be an option down the track - providing Lena keeps in good with them - to 'join' them, and sorta revitalize their sex life. I mean, if people find it such a shame for Lena to get between Ed and Molly cos of Ed's interest, who says that has to be the only way? lol.

But IDK, personally for me I really like Molly as the sort of stand-in mother for Lena in the absence of her own mother truly giving a damn for her well being. I'd hate to destroy/betray that relationship by getting with Ed, and getting intimate with Molly would just feel kinda weird, too. I say that hypothetically. I know nobody has talked about Lena x Molly like that (that I'm aware of), and possibly people aren't into it anyway.
I'm so hot for some Lena x Molly x Ed! In my opinion every couple need a young gerbil to soften their old days.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
So how many scenes are there with Lena and Jeremy? 2?
I thought there were 3... BJ in the V.I.P. room of the club, BJ at Lenas home and sex at Lenas room.
I can't tell you 100% because I've avoided the Jeremy Path so far. In my playthroughs he only played a minor role.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Some have strange fantasies. I'm just waiting for someone who want to see scenes with Lola or a newly bought guitar.
Speaking of Lola, I'm curious to see why there's affection points for her, or rather, what having high or low affection with her would mean for the story or Lena in particular (and possibly Ian in the Lena x Ian path). Hmm...

Also, don't underestimate people's weird fetishes with instruments - especially guitars. They get a lot of people hot. lol.

Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
I thought there were 3... BJ in the V.I.P. room of the club, BJ at Lenas home and sex at Lenas room.
I can't tell you 100% because I've avoided the Jeremy Path so far. In my playthroughs he only played a minor role.
The BJ in the club, is with Mike if im not mistaking. (DJ-Booth),

Reactions: Tallyhoe

gazlene

Dec 24, 2018
to my knowledge there's nothing at the club. There's a potential BJ at Ivy's house during the game. Then some flirting txts, then in louise's room there's 2 paths, BJ to finish, or BJ to sex. Not sure if people count those as separate scenes. 2 if not, 3 if so.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
to my knowledge there's nothing at the club. There's a potential BJ at Ivy's house during the game. Then some flirting txts, then in louise's room there's 2 paths, BJ to finish, or BJ to sex. Not sure if people count those as separate scenes. 2 if not, 3 if so.
I feel like the actions taking place in Louise's bedroom is one scene. It's both a question of time and space (heh, how about that Minkowski?), meaning that you should probably consider the place the scene takes place and the narrative flow contained within.

If Jeremy was classified as two different scenes in that instance it'd change a bunch of other scenes too. For example Lena/Holly has a pause between Lena pleasuring Holly and the reverse. I don't think anyone would consider that two scenes.

Brickman

May 26, 2017

Unlocked
Behind the scenes art process (4)
This is the last WIP I had prepared on Chapter 8's scenes. Holly is always a challenge to draw, her body type and hairstyle are pretty unique, and her glasses, oh, how I hate drawing glasses. That means it's hard to find good references for her, and I usually need to add a lot of elements from scratch, not being able to fully reference the picture I've chosen.
Turns out picking good references for sapphic sex scenes is also pretty difficult. I have the feeling most girl-on-girl adult content is 100% percent created for the straight male eyes, and not that's a bad thing in itself, but most of the time it feels the girls in the pictures or videos are posing very deliberately for the camera, rather than "being into it" or into each other. That means most references I get are very staged scenes, lacking the physicality and emotion I try to depict in my illustrations (I feel GGGB suffered a lot from that).
Now I try to be more picky with my references and take some extra time to create the images that I think reflect what the text tries to convey. I had the same problem (even harder!) for the scene.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Ah, took a while there Brick, I was wondering why it took so long for someone to post the BtS update today :giggle:

The Holly/Lena scenes made me so happy. I can't wait to see what's to come with their pairing.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
No "lena_holly_love" variable though, boo! :ROFLMAO:
Cuddling is supposed to indicate undying everlasting sugarcoated love dammit.

Ah well, maybe in one of the next chapters.
Indeed, It is massively weird that Mark is the only one besides Ian and Lena to have a love-variable. But then again noone else is close to falling in love I guess. Holly is just at one scene with both Ian and Lena.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Indeed, It is massively weird that Mark is the only one besides Ian and Lena to have a love-variable. But then again noone else is close to falling in love I guess. Holly is just at one scene with both Ian and Lena.
Yeah, Lena and Holly are just beginning to explore their feelings for each other.

I am curious to see how each of Ian/Holly LenaHolly is going to develop, Ian can at least commit to a relationship in word already, so I wonder for how long Lena and Holly will be in the "discovery" phase before an actual relationship can be established.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Yeah, Lena and Holly are just beginning to explore their feelings for each other.

I am curious to see how each of Ian/Holly LenaHolly is going to develop, Ian can at least commit to a relationship in word already, so I wonder for how long Lena and Holly will be in the "discovery" phase before an actual relationship can be established.
I am mostly interested how Holly will react to the whole Louise situation :cool: I imagine something like that:
h: Wait, you do WHAT?
l: It's OK. she totally loves it.
h: But ..., but this is disgusting!
l: No, come on, try her out.
h: No, I can't possibly..... Oh my god!
h: Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!
h: ...
h: Can I hold the leash?

gazlene

Dec 24, 2018
I feel like the actions taking place in Louise's bedroom is one scene. It's both a question of time and space (heh, how about that Minkowski?), meaning that you should probably consider the place the scene takes place and the narrative flow contained within.

If Jeremy was classified as two different scenes in that instance it'd change a bunch of other scenes too. For example Lena/Holly has a pause between Lena pleasuring Holly and the reverse. I don't think anyone would consider that two scenes.
is the pause in the holly/lena scene a choice? Because i haven't played it yet. The Jeremy one has a choice, it starts with a blowjob and you can choose to go into a full blowjob scene and have jeremy cum from that, or you can choose to have sex and have him cum that way. The choice leading to two different endings made me wonder if it would count as 2 separate scenes.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
is the pause in the holly/lena scene a choice? Because i haven't played it yet. The Jeremy one has a choice, it starts with a blowjob and you can choose to go into a full blowjob scene and have jeremy cum from that, or you can choose to have sex and have him cum that way. The choice leading to two different endings made me wonder if it would count as 2 separate scenes.
That would get ridicilous fast. Take the blowjob with Mike in the club. Lena can wear 4 different outfits, so there are 4 different scenes? The dialoge in most if not all scenes depend on previous decisions, so does that make them different scenes. Many scenes let you choose alternate paths. So I don't think this makes any sense. In fact I'd call Ivy's party a single scene even if it technically consists of 5 small scenes (Blowjob with Ivy or Lena, Kiss with Ivy or Louise, Lapdance with Louise)

Brickman

May 26, 2017
Ah, took a while there Brick, I was wondering why it took so long for someone to post the BtS update today :giggle:

The Holly/Lena scenes made me so happy. I can't wait to see what's to come with their pairing.
Thankfully I have a life too and I'm not 24/7 in front of my computer :p Before I had to compete with Longo McFap to be Eva's herald, I wonder what happened to him. So I've taken his mantle and I'm happy to provide the forum with the latest news of my favourite game ;)

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes