dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Didn't Axel actually go to lunch with her parents? Maybe I'm mis-remembering it, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't just talking to Lena's mother. To me that sounds like Axel still has some decent connection with Lena's parents, though his exact motivations are still unclear. In relation to that, we also still don't know the full story about just what Axel and Lena's relationship was like, but we'll probably find out in chapter 9.
He showed up surprisingly. Once. Because he wanted to find out Lena's address. That is not a connection at all.:sneaky:

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
He showed up surprisingly. Once. Because he wanted to find out Lena's address. That is not a connection at all.:sneaky:
My point was, we don't know how Axel related to Lena's parents while he and Lena were together. We do know that Lena's mother likes Axel, and that may be just because he's charming and handsome, but it may also be because they got along well back when Lena and he were together. Like I said, most of what we know of Axel and what he had to do with Lena back then is through the limited info we've gotten from Lena, who has an understandable bias against him. I'm curious to find out the full story.

Reactions: Reasoon and dundun
Nov 15, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh, I absolutely agree that there's a very good chance that he still loves Lena. Maybe it's real love, maybe he's jealous or just being possessive, maybe it's just the kind of change of heart that often happens after a relationship ends, where part of you miss it and you end up completely overestimating how good it was. And independently of whether he loves her or not, I'm quite sure that Axel believes the feelings he's experiencing are love.

I'm also open to the idea that Axel isn't actually scheming – that he's just an unknowing piece in Seymour's plan. But I also think he's the kind of guy that may very well do shitty things to get Lena back, and still justify it to himself. And while I agree that some reaction should be expected when he found out about Lena and Ian, his reaction seemed particularly strong, and Ivy's comments also gave the impression that he often acts that way.

I assume it's kept intentionally vague until that first substantial progression in Lena's route with Axel, so that it could fit in with several scenarios: My guess would be one where they get back together, one where they begin a purely sexual relationship, one where Lena rejects him and he truly becomes the angry, possessive ex-boyfriend, and maybe also one where he disappears from the story if Lena rejects him at every oportunity from the beginning.

Didn't Axel actually go to lunch with her parents? Maybe I'm mis-remembering it, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't just talking to Lena's mother. To me that sounds like Axel still has some decent connection with Lena's parents, though his exact motivations are still unclear. In relation to that, we also still don't know the full story about just what Axel and Lena's relationship was like, but we'll probably find out in chapter 9.
If that's the way you remember it, you are probably right – I couldn't remember any of the specifics besides that there had been some communication between them and that Lena got angry at her mother because of it. A lunch definitely makes it more plausible that he'll show up in relation to the whole hospital trip.

I am a bit baffeled why a lot of people are expecting a sex scene while Lena is visiting her parents. She has to take care for her father, as her mother did before, and she has to worry for her mother. Also, no character from the game is there. So you would have to concoct an excuse for someone to show up there just so Lena can ignore her parents and have sex. :unsure: Seems like a lot of drama to get a scene you could have just as well without.
Ok, I admid I kinda can see the Axel scenario. He might have softened up Lena enough so if she is distraught enough of whatever happened with her mother she might just fall into his strong hands when he shows up at the right time with the promise to support her.
I completely agree that it's a weird scenario for a sex scene to take place. And of course it's a very likely possibility that it won't. But what I do feel certain about, is that Eva wouldn't write that part of the story if it wasn't important to the progression of the storyline of at least one of her potential sexual partners. Obviously not every scene in the game ends with someone having sex, but there's always some kind of progression being made with one of the other characters.

Usually it's easy to make qualified guesses as to what those upcoming events will involve. Wade's birthday party? A Cindy x Ian scene. A sex scene happening in Louise's room? Lena sneaking in on Jeremy. Ian going with Holly to the book fair? Obviously the first sex scene between them. But this time that's more difficult, since Lena's going out of town to a place where none of the others have any obvious reasons to be, and one would either way expect Lena to be preoccupied with spending time with her mom.

Considering the lack of other alternatives, I personally assume that it would then involve the person who's closest to being likely to visit Lena's sick mom, or at least being somewhere nearby (Axel), and/or a person who turns out to be involved in the story in way we haven't learned about yet (usually Seymour).

Reactions: Reasoon and dundun

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
Considering the lack of other alternatives, I personally assume that it would then involve the person who's closest to being likely to visit Lena's sick mom, or at least being somewhere nearby (Axel), and/or a person who turns out to be involved in the story in way we haven't learned about yet (usually Seymour).
Exactly and I think this Scenario is the perfect Opportunity to really start the "LenaxAxel" Route with all the little Info about Axel knowing her parents and them liking him throughout the Game. For me this seems like a typical Story buildup like Eva has done it before and depending on Lena's Status with Axel in your Playthrough (did she meet with him, did she keep the photos, did she do the photoshoot with him, does she dream about him) I can see them hooking up this Chapter or at least really progress their Relationship. I feel like what exactly happens if he shows up in this Scenario will depend on our Choices with him throughout the Game.

vvvhhhhnnn

Mar 28, 2020
This is getting so ambitious as a project overall - each update has whole stories I haven't been following, and keeping it all together and as good as it is is impressive. I think the pacing's good too, and leaving Cindy out of that last chapter as she tries to rationalise she's a good girlfriend is good psychology. The more divergent some of the plots get the harder it must be to write, but it's got to an exciting stage now where the characters hae developed to the point where you can have scenes with multiple characters potentially all making significant and sexy choices (the next time at the club or party with Holly & Cindy could be amazing..)

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
If there's 9 scene
4 of those will probably be BJ only

1.Axel/Lena
2.Holly/Ian
3.Holly/Lena
4.Alison/Ian
5.Robert/Lena
6.Louis/Lena
7.Cindy/Ian or Cindy/Axel
8.Ian/Lena
9.Ian/Lena
i would just chance the last one to
jeremy/alison because if Ian rejects alison's invite she brings Jeremy to her vacation

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
One of my biggest fetishes is fuck a girl using a skirt, I can't wait to take Cindy panties out and fuck her using only skirt
I see. Without going into the logistics (or chafing) I'd assume you'd put them in a ziplock bag, then heavily lube.. unless you mean only her skirt. (Then, I don't know what to tell you, unless the skirt is made out of some lubeable PVC material).

My honest advice for you though is to take Cindy along on the date with her panties. If you take Cindy's panties out and leave her home alone, she might get jealous. Then no skirt action for you. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Idontknowme

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
I get a feeling she's dressed this way because she wants to look like Lena
I feel like this reason would fit Cindy's character and I hope it's true. At this point, Cindy is incredibly unsure of herself and confused. This makes her moldable and prone to changing herself to fit in with whatever she thinks will bring happiness and success.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I feel like this reason would fit Cindy's character and I hope it's true. At this point, Cindy is incredibly unsure of herself and confused. This makes her moldable and prone to changing herself to fit in with whatever she thinks will bring happiness and success.
.................... I wonder if we'll be able to convince her that nudism is the road to success and happiness....

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
I've always hoped there would be more than one way to become a successful author as Ian.
My own ideas are:
1. Correct combinations for a standard novel. Holly hints something in this direction if you ask her advice. Ian who gets a correct combination can become a selling author regardless of other factors.
2. Inventive writing with Victor. Ian writes a book with some more unorthodox ideas which turns out to appeal to Victor. If you have a good relationship to Victor, Ian becomes a succesful author despite not hitting the correct combination and becomes known for writing books that challenge writing norms.
3. Consipracy with Seymour. This is assuming Seymour always takes on a villainous/antagonist role. With a good relationship Ian can work with Seymour and get his book published regardless of the quality. Ian becomes a succesful author because of Seymour's ability to sell a product.

:cool:
Ian becoming the apprentice to Seymour has always been incredibly intriguing to me. Especially since in a lot of stories someone like Seymour is the person the protag has to beat instead of join with

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Ian becoming the apprentice to Seymour has always been incredibly intriguing to me. Especially since in a lot of stories someone like Seymour is the person the protag has to beat instead of join with
Me too, but also because I think the dual protag system would become really interesting if Lena and Ian were able to be on opposing sides to whatever the ultimate Seymour play will be.

Sure, you could play them both as his opposition or his support, but I find it a more interesting idea if they were to be pitted against each other.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
This current discussion made me think of something. Considering you can be in a relationship with Lena when you get intimate with Cindy, it makes me wonder how Cindy will feel if, during the period where she'd avoiding Ian and playing nice with Wade, she sees Ian flirting with Lena. Now, Cindy obviously feels things for Ian, so how does she react? Get jealous and act more like Lena (or more daring in general) to get his attention back? At the very least we know that Cindy is somewhat jealous of Lena simply for the fact that she's a relatively successful model and Cindy wants to be one too, AND she loves Ian's attention on her, specifically.

I don't really think Eva will go into these specifics considering how Ian is trying to keep the girls he's with (if he's with more then one) from knowing about each other, however, it would still be kinda interesting to see Cindy actively trying to get Ian's attention if she sees that her avoidance has pushed him into the arms of another woman.

I'm also really intrigued by what will happen with the Seymour and Ian storyline, and the potential protege he could make out of Ian. Especially an Ian who is ambitious (like when he was pushing his manuscript/proposal for Seymour to check out, despite Minerva's disapproval) and whom he sees as having potential to become something like him. Whatever that turns out to be. The Ian/Seymour relation could just be an option to the eventual success of Ian as a writer, but it would be cool if Seymour sees other uses for an intelligent, ambitious guy like Ian, too.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Also angry Cindy, bitter at the world, unexpectedly falling into the arms of Lena, the girl with the positive body image and creative mind.

That plz.

May 5, 2017
Sorry, to be the bearer of such dire news but I am pretty sure Ed has been canceled :cry:
There hasn't been any development since chapter 3. EvaKiss wrote about a year ago she might have to cut Ed because of time constraints. And I fear that has happened. On good news she wrote he might be in an addon like Jasmine in GGGB.
I'm not saying you're wrong, but when did Eva say this? And Ed sketched a nude photo of Lena at the live drawing event. I know that doesn't mean they'll bang now, but it's more than zero development! I sound like I'm in denial don't I?

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
I don't really think Eva will go into these specifics considering how Ian is trying to keep the girls he's with (if he's with more then one) from knowing about each other, however, it would still be kinda interesting to see Cindy actively trying to get Ian's attention if she sees that her avoidance has pushed him into the arms of another woman.
I think exactly this will happen with a lot of Scenarios in the future when we reach a certain Phase of the Game because right now Ian can seperate his Routes really well and besides Lena/Holly and maybe the Decision between Alison/Emma without big Consequences and even with these two I totally can see Ian working them out in future Updates. But the time will definitely come when Things become more and more serious and Ian has to make Choices in certain Scenarios or when two of the Girls go against each other espescially Lena/Alison (which will be intense with all it's buildup and the Fact that Eva did not let these two meet since the beginning of the Game) or also your Scenario with Lena/Cindy. I could also see some Alison/Emma/Cindy tension and there is the whole Group of Friends involved. Then you have even maybe some Holly/Minerva Conflict at work and so on... :D

The same goes of course for Lena and her Routes too and with some of them (Jeremy) there will be a lot of Conflict coming her way.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
I'm not saying you're wrong, but when did Eva say this?
From her Q&A on Sept. 16 last year:
About Lena and Ed, that's a route I wanted to include from the get go, and I'm planning to make some progress with it in this next chapter. But I don't want to juggle too many things at once and if the branches get too overwhelming, Ed will be low priority. I hope this doesn't happen, but in the worst case scenario it will be added as DLC content when the game is finished, much like I did with Jasmin in GGGB

After the first time he never showed up when she was changing, he never commented on her stalkfap. All that should have been slowly escalating over the last 5 chapters. So yeah, we have to be strong and face the truth:(

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
After the first time he never showed up when she was changing, he never commented on her stalkfap. All that should have been slowly escalating over the last 5 chapters. So yeah, we have to be strong and face the truth:(
I feel like the pieces are being put in place though, even if he is relegated to a DLC addon. I was surprised with how open he and Molly were with each other, and Lena, in the last chapter. There are certainly scenes that can have erotic alternatives put in place here and there, I feel.

Do you know if Eva has indicated anything similar, what kind of priority they may have, towards other characters?

Jul 6, 2021
So much is so hot. All the girls are hot except that bitch Minerva (with the renaming tool I renamed Ian to my own name and Minerva to "bitch." It's funny seeing it like "Bitch cut my hours."
Lena's lesbian scenes are also hot with Holly and Louise. Be really cool 3 way with Ian and Lena/Louise or Lena/Holly. Or more Ian & Cindy action. Awesome game from best adult game maker on the planet between GGGB and this. Eva Kiss should be considered the master of adult games.

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes