scor099

Aug 6, 2018

Chapter 9 weekly status report (2)
The development of Chapter 9 is still underway.
  • I have completed around 65 drawings, with more than 40 variations and 2 animations. The colorist has already turned a few of those in and I've finished a couple of those, since I wanted to try a new approach in editing them, and I'm very happy with how these first ones turned out. Sadly I can't show you anything yet.
  • I have completed the drawings for 7 of the major sex scenes in this chapter, 2 more are left to do, and also 3 additional sets that I will try to delegate. Some other additional illustrations are needed, but the most important part of that job is almost done.
  • I will be travelling during a few days this month, and I'll try to use that time to start writing the new chapter.
I hate to make you guys wait, but I'll put all the time I need until the update is ready. Meanwhile, enjoy a new outfit Cindy will be sporting :)
boom shakalaka

doctor13

Oct 13, 2018
Fairly sure Holly will get a new outfit. You can already find her new glasses and new gym outfit in Chapter 7 images.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Fairly sure Holly will get a new outfit. You can already find her new glasses and new gym outfit in Chapter 7 images.
Yeah, sure. I'm just hoping there will some variety with her too. Like, I hope she doesn't have to have a high "change" variable for her wardrobe to change, it's nice when there are some updates to characters looks, even if they aren't sexual in nature.

My biggest hope for her is that she'd have unique outfits for if she dates Ian or Lena. I know that probably won't happen, but I think it would be neat.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Well, ever since the wedding in Witcher 3 I have a thing for white stockings .....:sneaky:
I'd love to dress Holly up in something like that. I'd love to see her in more revealing clothes.
Doubt Holly can pull that outfit off...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm all in support of sexier outfits for her, though.

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
Cindy looks awesome :love: I'm really looking forward to Chapter 9 because I feel like it will progress all of my favorite Routes of the Game so far.

But I'm curious if this new Outfit is for a new Photoshoot or if this is Cindy's new Style or if this is even something she only wears for Ian when they meet in secret or something like that? Because right now she seems in denial after what happened so I'm kind of surprised she changes her Style that fast.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017

• I have completed around 65 drawings, with more than 40 variations and 2 animations. The colorist has already turned a few of those in and I've finished a couple of those, since I wanted to try a new approach in editing them, and I'm very happy with how these first ones turned out. Sadly I can't show you anything yet.
  • I have completed the drawings for 7 of the major sex scenes in this chapter, 2 more are left to do, and also 3 additional sets that I will try to delegate. Some other additional illustrations are needed, but the most important part of that job is almost done.
  • I will be travelling during a few days this month, and I'll try to use that time to start writing the new chapter.
I hate to make you guys wait, but I'll put all the time I need until the update is ready. Meanwhile, enjoy a new outfit Cindy will be sporting :)
I love her outfit, now I want to continue her path more than ever.

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018

We also now have the confirmation of 9 Major Sex Scenes in the new Chapter?! So the Question is what do you Guys think which Routes will have new Scenes? Espescially if Lena goes home this will limit her potential Partners so I think most of the Scenes will actually be with Ian this time.

I think IanxCindy and IanxAlison are mostly a sure Thing after the first Teasers and if you play the Holly Route I also can see a new Scene with IanxHolly. But this only makes three and I don't think there will be a Scene with every possible Option so maybe no Emma and Minerva this Chapter but with Cherry?

For Lena and her potential Trip to her Home I only can see LenaxAxel (would fit perfectly and finally progress this Route) and maybe LenaxIan (if they are in love and Ian joins her when she goes Home?). Maybe also Lena and someone new or maybe she can bring Holly with her if you play the LenaxHolly Route?

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
We also now have the confirmation of 9 Major Sex Scenes in the new Chapter?! So the Question is what do you Guys think which Routes will have new Scenes?
I've been guessing for three chapters now that Lena/Axel is bound to happen now, lol.

Other than that I think Ian/Lena is always a safe bet. Given the Alison teaser I think there might be a scene with her again. Perhaps Cherry if Ian gets to stay with her.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
I definitely think that Lena and Axel will happen in chapter 9 - the timing feels right for it, and Lena being at her parents house seems the right setting for him to show up to.

I don't think Cindy and Ian will happen yet, but I do think her changing her outfit is the indication she's falling more in line with the person Ian has encouraged her to become, and so subconsciously moving further towards him despite how she's gonna play the 'let's pretend it didn't happen, but I'm still dying to fuck you' game. Perhaps it might also be related to Axel's potential future route with her, if there's any content between them. Either way, it's bad news for Wade. I'm pretty sure that if this is Cindy's new standard outfit, Wade is gonna be totally 'wtf' about it. Cos we know he won't really step up his game to suit (or if he does, it won't last).

I think there's a pretty good chance there will be a sex scene between Allison x Ian, Cherry x Ian, Minerva x Ian and Holly x Ian. Possibly Jessica x Ian too.

I'd love Ivy x Ian, but I don't think we'll get that yet (but hopefully at some point).

No idea on Lena's front, besides Lena x Axel that is.

May 6, 2017
I get the impression that this new Cindy outfit is for a new photoshoot, so it is likely that one of the possible sex scenes in chapter 9 could be between Cindy and Axel, especially if during chapter 7 it is not we went after her fight on Wade's birthday.

Postscript: somewhat disappointed with this new outfit for Cindy, since in my opinion, it looks a lot like one of Lena's first outfits during the first chapters, only with a slight color variation regarding her skirt :(

Reactions: Satiro

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I get the impression that this new Cindy outfit is for a new photoshoot, so it is likely that one of the possible sex scenes in chapter 9 could be between Cindy and Axel, especially if during chapter 7 it is not we went after her fight on Wade's birthday.
Hm, I feel like the outfit may play more of a role than one scene. Given that it's made with her sprite and the prominence Eva has given it as a teaser, I feel like it's an outfit we may encounter more than once, even if she doesn't wear it constantly.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
We also now have the confirmation of 9 Major Sex Scenes in the new Chapter?! So the Question is what do you Guys think which Routes will have new Scenes?
There is really no way of knowing :) EvaKiss is pretty unpredictable. But there are 9 scenes but only about 14 probable characters so any guess has a higher than 50% chance.
There hasn't been any Axel or Seymour in the last 2 chapters, but does that mean it is likely to happen now or is it more likely they gonna skip another chapter? There have been 3 scenes with Holly last chapter so is it more likely she'll continue with scenes this chapter or is it more likely she'll pause?
We can only guess. Well, ok, except one thing is for sure. There will be another Robert scene :ROFLMAO: (Just joking. But probably there will be.)
But, ok. Lets gamble. I'll put my chips on Cindy, Holly, Mike, Alison, Seymour and Robert:sneaky:

Last edited:

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
So the Question is what do you Guys think which Routes will have new Scenes?
Well, the obvious will be Cindy. I'm not sure if it will be with Ian or another photoshoot I'm not sure. After all, as I figured she would, she's trying to distance herself from Ian and reignite with Wade. Perhaps Ian works his charm on her? I feel Lena will have scenes with Robert and potentially with some of the other characters. I would say Holly, but seeing as she already had a scene with her last update it'll probably be with someone else. Her and Axel in another photoshoot perhaps?

Reactions: dundun

Tallyhoe

Feb 21, 2019
If there's 9 scene
4 of those will probably be BJ only

1.Axel/Lena
2.Holly/Ian
3.Holly/Lena
4.Alison/Ian
5.Robert/Lena
6.Louis/Lena
7.Cindy/Ian or Cindy/Axel