BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Also, I'm pumped for Ian's new outfits. I love being able to customize Ian and Lena. :)
So do I and I think it's a bit of a shame that it's more generally applied to female characters. As much as I think Ian looks quite normal, that just means there's many options to spice up his looks!

I also look forward to eventually seeing what kind of tattoo options he might get.

Reactions: Zedire

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
On this whole gay/bisexual/lesbian debate, I find it really weird how we have people here saying that so-and-so doesn't 'look' gay/bisexual/lesbian, like anyone who's considered ldbtq have a standard look. It's like, what sort of world do you live in? While some people of a certain sexuality might look or act what people might consider stereotypical for their sexuality, many more don't. You can get guys that look as manly as you can imagine, and they prefer cock, you can get guys who are effeminate, and prefer cock, and you can get guys that seriously look like the guy next door - as standard as they come - and they prefer cock. Not everyone makes such a big deal of their sexuality that they embody it with how they dress and look just so you can know.

As for Ian, while I agree it would be stupid to just shoehorn in bisexuality, and I would never want that (although there are ways to make it work if done cleverly, or with revision), as far I know he's only ever spoken of one relationship he's been in which was with a girl. Even if Ian doesn't show any interest in guys at the moment, that doesn't mean that much. It doesn't mean he hasn't experimented in the past, or that he's not bi-curious (guys are generally more tentative in showing this then women for the obvious judgement that can come with it), or that he couldn't show an interest in future if he just happens to meet someone he connects with on a deep level and also happens to be guy. It happens. The scale from gay to straight is a broad one, and there's a lot of room in the middle, people.

Of course, I'm not saying Ian IS bisexual either, I'm just saying that we don't know that he's not (unless Eva has confirmed it and I've just not heard).

That being said, I don't actually expect Eva to create bisexual content for Ian at all - I've said that many times - I just thought it would be interesting with some characters (like Axel), and kinda nice to have the same kinda opportunities as Lena has for those of us interested. But again, I don't expect it, so chill.

On the topic of bisexuality, and being bisexual myself, I feel like a LOT of people don't understand bisexuality. They assume that anyone who identifies as bisexual finds men and women equally attractive, and that's it. No. Human's are rarely half and half or fully anything when it comes to sexuality (or anything else for that matter - nothing is 'perfect').

For example, you can be a bisexual woman who is overwhelmingly attracted to men, and is incredibly picky about what women she's attracted to, yet she is still attracted to women. Doesn't make you any less bisexual.

Or you could be a bisexual man who has dated/gotten intimate with men and women in the past, but is now almost exclusively into men, and while your attraction to women is still there, you have no desire to be with women at the moment. Maybe that won't always be the case, but that's what suits your taste right now.

That's part of being human, and being bisexual. We go through phases sometimes where we prefer one gender over the other or we may generally feel more strongly towards one gender then another.

Also, women are not generally more bi-curious or more likely to be bisexual then men. Although one gender has to have more bisexuals among their ranks simple because that's the nature of things, we have no way of accurately saying which it is. What we do know is that women often feel more free to act on bisexual feelings or urges then men do because there's less judgement from their gender or society in general on the issue.

In any case - bi-curious, bisexual, straight, gay, lesbian etc etc etc all of it's okay. Your sexuality or preferences doesn't define you, they're just one aspect of your overall personality. I feel like some people didn't get that memo.

Anyway, sorry for that rant. In short, Ian could be a total top, Jeremy could secretly love to take it up the ass like a bitch, who the fuck knows? In short, Eva is the only one who knows - we don't.

And yeah, I know I'm probably gonna get hate for this, but I wanted to say it anyway.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
I haven't made those choices myself, but maybe it was meant to be a forth-wall-breaking sarcastic way of saying, 'yeah, real original mate.' to the player.
Well, AFAIK a BOOK never did. Just a movie. Well, series of 9 movies with 2 additional between the 1st and 2nd. 3 different chosen ones (Annakin Skywalker, Luke Skywalker, Rey)

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Of course, I'm not saying Ian IS bisexual either, I'm just saying that we don't know that he's not (unless Eva has confirmed it and I've just not heard).
I don't think it's been explicitly stated anywhere, I just think it's the general assumption. Eva not wanting to make gay scenes + Ian only expressing interest in women = straight.
For example, you can be a bisexual woman who is overwhelmingly attracted to men, and is incredibly picky about what women she's attracted to, yet she is still attracted to women. Doesn't make you any less bisexual.
Heh, I am the reverse. Very attracted to women, like some men. My taste in men can be very particular.
And yeah, I know I'm probably gonna get hate for this, but I wanted to say it anyway.
I don't think you'll get hate, your comments are fine I think.

gazlene

Dec 24, 2018
Yeah, those silhouttes don’t really give away anything. I’m guessing she’ll reveal them one by one on Discord, like she did with Lena’s outfits.

It looks like he’s wearing a turtleneck in his lust outfit, though. That’s interesting. Seems like the lust based version of Ian isn’t just gonna score with all the ladies, he’s gonna do it while cosplaying as Steve Jobs. What a guy, huh?
No, he'll be cosplaying Sterling Archer.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
So the gay Ian/Jeremy undertones strikes again. This time i didn't had anything to do with it....hehehe :p

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Well, AFAIK a BOOK never did. Just a movie. Well, series of 9 movies with 2 additional between the 1st and 2nd. 3 different chosen ones (Annakin Skywalker, Luke Skywalker, Rey)
You did not read many sci-fi books i think... about half of all sci-fi stories, either movie or book got a "chosen one"... sometimes with special gifts (or powers) sometimes just a normal person with an certain destiny...

ah fuck it... half of every story out there got a "chosen one" in a way.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
What are the variables for best book combination? I do not want the book to be shit based on arbitrary decision on what is good and what is not.

verconic69

Mar 3, 2020
About the gay talk, I can see it working with Jeremy. They seem really close. Close enough for Jeremy to sext him so it can work if they want it.

but yeah, much better to have it feel organic than out of place. I am straight but I don't mind a gay route if she decides to do it. It can be interesting in this game because the characters are really cool and seeing them interact is one of the reasons it is as good as it is. The game has plenty of routes and choices so anybody not wanting to see gay stuff can just ignore it.

GrimWraith

Jun 19, 2020
I'm pretty sure Eva said she would not be doing gay content as it's not something she could write well as well as it not being something she was into.

Thereby playing Ian as a 'Beta' male isn't going to make him gay but it will probably be a cuck path. Ian seeing Allison and Jeremy doing it and getting turned on and maybe a similar thing with BBC addicted Lena in the future. Also Axel X Cindy is another scenario to cuck Ian further.

Who knows maybe one day he'll become a voyeur/creep just like Stan:devilish:.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I'm pretty sure Eva said she would not be doing gay content as it's not something she could write well as well as it not being something she was into.
She has said similar things in the past and was able to pull it off anyway. I can totally see Jeremy becoming aware of his bisexuality after one of the girls paints his nails for fun and Ian starts to mock him for it. Then they hug it out when Ian notices how vulnerable Jeremy feels in front of his best friend. And next time they meet Jeremy kisses him out of the blue and the journey to Brokeback Mountain begins.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Also Axel X Cindy is another scenario to cuck Ian further.
Considering how well Eva did the Jeremy x Alison scenes I'm sure she won't disappoint with this one.

I'm thinking instead of sending pictures like Jeremy, perhaps Axel will send Ian polaroids of him and Cindy together, similar to the polaroids that Lena can masturbate to :unsure:. Then as the updates progress, Axel will gradually transition into sending Ian videos just like Jeremy did. Maybe even involve Seymour which leads to Lena, Cindy and Axel threesome :devilish:?

symxxx

Sep 24, 2017
i wonder how many update left we gonna get issit until 1.0 and then maybe we gonna get dlc just like gggb

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
What are the variables for best book combination? I do not want the book to be shit based on arbitrary decision on what is good and what is not.
We have no idea. The book choices don't impact anything in the game yet.
i wonder how many update left we gonna get issit until 1.0 and then maybe we gonna get dlc just like gggb
There are two updates til it's 1.0. The game doesn't finish with 1.0 though.
Yeah, I guess I'll either have to throw away my pink shirt and shorts, or reconsider my sexuality.
Or move to Palermo! You'll just look like a local football fan.

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
Best scenario is to have Holly steal Lena from Jeremy by using the horse dildo they saw at the store, Jeremy just never stood a chance.
I recall some great foreshadowing about Lena and the horse dildo, can't wait to see that come into play :cool:

You know, size kink isn't something I explore often, I actually have a preference for sex without a focus on penetration, but it would be kinda funny if Lena could ditch Jeremy and Axel if she found someone with a bigger dick.
Really hammer home that emphasis. "Sorry Jeremy, but BBC is a very relative term and yours don't qualify no more..."
Ditching is a classic in NTR hentai, but I think bigger than Jeremy there is perhaps only the horse dildo :ROFLMAO:

I thought the book choices make Ian earn some will points? Or do I remember incorrectly? :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
I thought the book choices make Ian earn some will points? Or do I remember incorrectly? :unsure:
It would be cool if the book choices did have some interesting, unique impact on the story, I just hope that it's not a 'x, x and x choice when writing the book is the right formula, and the rest are wrong' deal. that would really suck.
Taking a look at the walkthrough, there doesn't appear to be any skill points gained from the choices you make while writing the book, so that's not it.
I wonder what the potential impact could be to the story, depending on your choices? :unsure:

Reactions: Massi89
4.60 star(s) 313 Votes