Nov 15, 2020
Yeah, those silhouttes don’t really give away anything. I’m guessing she’ll reveal them one by one on Discord, like she did with Lena’s outfits.

It looks like he’s wearing a turtleneck in his lust outfit, though. That’s interesting. Seems like the lust based version of Ian isn’t just gonna score with all the ladies, he’s gonna do it while cosplaying as Steve Jobs. What a guy, huh?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: John Doe Jr.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
apparently there's an Ian Ep 9 clothing teaser on the discord.
So by 'clothing', does that mean the teaser gives the impression that we can expand Ian's wardrobe a little more by buying an/some additional outfit/s, like we've done for Lena? Cos that would really work for my chad Ian - I'd love to be able to change his style as he progresses/changes.
Good is the Jeremy but I prefer Seymour for Lena;).Ian is good at gay sex scenes and is passive.This game could have gay scenes although I personally do not like these scenes.
It depends what you mean by 'passive', but I wouldn't say Ian is passive at all, unless the player chooses to make him act that way or doesn't have the lust points for additional actions. There are a number of scenes (Minerva, Allison, Lena, and if I recall correctly Emma and Holly) where Ian actually dominates and even gets a bit rough. I'm pretty sure this will just be built upon as the story progresses, and for players who choose to play a more sexually dominant Ian.
That being said, I wouldn't mind if they made it so Ian could have the same opportunities for same-sex loving as Lena has, but that obviously will never happen.

steama90

Jul 24, 2018
Hi guys, can i please ask for your help? As i said in a previous post, i've played the game 4 or 5 times, to find the outcomes i loved most. But i'm still missing something. I still haven't been able to have sex with Minerva. What do i have to do to achieve this?

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Hi guys, can i please ask for your help? As i said in a previous post, i've played the game 4 or 5 times, to find the outcomes i loved most. But i'm still missing something. I still haven't been able to have sex with Minerva. What do i have to do to achieve this?
Have Ian stand up for himself and be assertive (without being over the top rude) when he talks to Minerva, and write an honest review about the crappy book. Essentially, don't be a pushover.
EDIT: There's a walkthrough too, if you're still having trouble after that.

Last edited:

steama90

Jul 24, 2018
Have Ian stand up for himself and be assertive (without being over the top rude) when he talks to Minerva, and write an honest review about the crappy book. Essentially, don't be a pushover.
EDIT: There's a walkthrough too, if you're still having trouble after that.
thanks a lot, i will try!

Reactions: Zedire

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
thanks a lot, i will try!
Oh btw, you also need to have at least 5 wits OR 5 charisma for the choice you make in the scene where she calls you into her office (before the sex scene), otherwise I think you end up losing your job. Don't quote me on that though. I know you need to have the skill, but I never had trouble getting the scene so I'm not sure if you lose your job or not if you don't pick the wit or charisma choice.

Reactions: TheLM2312

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Does anyone have a spontaneous save before the first meeting with Alison & Cherry (on the 3rd or 4th day)? Thanks in advance!

Mark17

May 15, 2017

In chapter 9 Ian will have access to a new set of outfits, much in the same way Lena had in previous chapters: if he meets a certain stat requirement, he'll be able to sport a new look tried to said stat.
Customization is an important aspect of my games and many of you asked if Ian would get the same treatment as Lena, who just got some tattoo options in the last chapter, and the answer is definitely yes. The only issue is that customization increases production time, since I have to account for and create assets for every cosmetic item, so I'm trying to pace those implementations, but it's possible that at some point I incorporate new customization options retroactively, when I'm not subject to the merciless development cycle of chapter by chapter releases.
Do you want me to reveal Ian's new outfits? What kind of clothes do you think he'll be sporting for each attribute?

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
I think that Ian could possible have a gay route later? sure but at the moment Evakiss already announced it's not gonna happen, but if the fans are interested enough she could make a dlc later, like jasmin dlc in gggb.

Reactions: Priappus

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I think that Ian could possible have a gay route later? sure but at the moment Evakiss already announced it's not gonna happen, but if the fans are interested enough she could make a dlc later, like jasmin dlc in gggb.
Eva got a lot of flak for Jasmine though, besides if she was just to please fans I think she would just emphasise Jeremy/Lena and Ian/Lena/Holly more, plus additional threesomes.

Eve generally seems to keep to a wide range of sexual topics though, I just don't see her providing gay content given her very specific unwillingness to make it. If she were to expand to add gay content, I don't think it would be this game either, given the point in development it's at.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

In chapter 9 Ian will have access to a new set of outfits, much in the same way Lena had in previous chapters: if he meets a certain stat requirement, he'll be able to sport a new look tried to said stat.
Customization is an important aspect of my games and many of you asked if Ian would get the same treatment as Lena, who just got some tattoo options in the last chapter, and the answer is definitely yes. The only issue is that customization increases production time, since I have to account for and create assets for every cosmetic item, so I'm trying to pace those implementations, but it's possible that at some point I incorporate new customization options retroactively, when I'm not subject to the merciless development cycle of chapter by chapter releases.
Do you want me to reveal Ian's new outfits? What kind of clothes do you think he'll be sporting for each attribute?
Finally. Poor guy only had two sets of clothes. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Latest playing through I did something I never did - for Ian's book picked "SF" and "chosen one." He says he didn't think a book ever did that, Holly says the same. Maybe not a book, but Star Wars did pretty good...

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Latest playing through I did something I never did - for Ian's book picked "SF" and "chosen one." He says he didn't think a book ever did that, Holly says the same. Maybe not a book, but Star Wars did pretty good...
I haven't made those choices myself, but maybe it was meant to be a forth-wall-breaking sarcastic way of saying, 'yeah, real original mate.' to the player.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Also, I'm pumped for Ian's new outfits. I love being able to customize Ian and Lena. :)

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes