godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
What is everyone's end game gonna be? If possible, I'm aiming for this:

1. Ian x Holly (OTP)
2. Lena x Seymour (But may have dabbled with Mike and Ed on the side :ROFLMAO: )
3. Cindy x Axel (I like Wade, but I kinda like Cindy with Axel more)
4. Jeremy x No One (I'll do my best to have him with no one in the end; The world will know about his cheating ways!!! Robert will have this fate too, although he isn't a cheater, but he's a major douche.)
5. Perry x Cherry (Emma is nice, but Cherry is better for him IMO.)
6. Louise x Stan (She will learn[be forced] to love him :ROFLMAO:)
7. Minerva x No One (She will be a pent up, sexless b**** :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)
8. As for the rest of the cast, they'll probably be single too; unless In some way we can connect Ivy, Emma or Allison to Wade.
Nice paths. I like it.
Jeremy, the most popular male at this game.
Facts.
I still couldn't accept that scene. I approve the pairing but it didn't feel right.

Feb 9, 2021
i'm completed all of the Chapter on this patch and for my first gameplay.....
I let Ian kicked out from his work and fapping with Alison pict then made Lena get aroused by rich old bastard word (just said what Emma said about him) so i think it's not bad for mine

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018

1. Ian x Holly (OTP)
2. Lena x Seymour (But may have dabbled with Mike and Ed on the side :ROFLMAO: )
4. Jeremy x No One (I'll do my best to have him with no one in the end; The world will know about his cheating ways!!! Robert will have this fate too, although he isn't a cheater, but he's a major douche.)
7. Minerva x No One (She will be a pent up, sexless b**** :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)
8. As for the rest of the cast, they'll probably be single too; unless In some way we can connect Ivy, Emma or Allison to Wade.
As of right now my Endgame would look like this :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I could definitely see him either failing at doing that, or ending up showing pictures of him and Lena to Ian by accident. E.g. Jeremy showing Ian pictures of a girl he's recently been with, and Ian then ending up scrolling one picture too far and suddenly seeing Lena.
I'm predicting some stalker-fap dildo content first, then either Lena making a big choice to add SF penetration pics featuring other guys or a Jeremy accidental shared pic fiasco, whichever comes first. Either way, Ian is bound to come across photos of Lena with some strange dick if he's on the voyeur path (depending on how you play Lena) and it will likely happen before he runs across Lena screwing another guy in real-time.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021

1. Ian x Holly (OTP)
Scenario 1: Ian/Lena/Holly - Sweet, vanilla-ish poly with lots of love and some light kink. Or maybe some heavier but loving pet aspects with either Ian or Ian/Lena as the master(s).

Scenario 2: Ian/Lena - Strong loving relationship... except chronic nympho Lena can't help but fuck everything in sight, excluding Axle, Robert or anyone in the Ian/Lena close-friend-circle. A snooping Ian is either fascinated/supportive of her extra needs, or even starts to enjoy pimping her out. Good(ish)-girl slut Lena has at least enough impulse control not to spoil friendships and her sleeping around is purely from a physical sex addiction, without emotional attachments. (She can quickly avert inappropriate temptation by making some rando's day at her local truckstop). Billy, bouncer, dirty old men and other sleazy strangers are fair game.

Scenario 3: Ian/Lena/Holly - Kind of a combo of 1 and 2, where Lena either takes Holly along for the ride or Lena turns into Jesus Christ Superslut partway through the throuple, bringing Ian and Holly closer.

All except #1 are oddly specific though and I doubt I'll get the Sc 2 or 3 I'm looking for.

I'll probably do one Chad Ian run too, for the hell of it. But there are already so many games with the harem scenario that it's just not as interesting here.

Also interested in an Alison path where Ian gets with her after he's been perving her pics for 8+ chapters and she opens his phone to a startling discovery. A Stan redemption path would be fun too if it's not just a half-assed end-game addition like Ashley's father remarrying at the end of GGGB.

Last edited:

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017

1. Ian x Holly (OTP)

Jeremy x All girls since he is the best male in the game. Ian = Cuck path

pavlogrk

Nov 15, 2020
I can't wait for that bouncer to go for Holly after that teasing. :love: Or maybe it'll be more than one? Though there's definitely a corruption path going to happen for her in the future updates.
to which teasing are u referring to?

Dromedari

Jan 10, 2018
My desired endings:

- Yendere Love: Allison x Ian.

- Sith Apprentice: SeymourxLenaxLousie.

- Mature Fruit: Minerva x Ian.

- Lord of Pain: Lena x Axel.

- Lebensborn: Lena (pregnant) x Axel x Cindy (pregnant).

- Family: Ian x Holly x Lena.

- Baby Boom: Allison pregnant with Ian, Holly pregnant with Marcel, Lena pregnant with Mike, Lousie pregnant with Stan, Cindy pregnant whit Axel. Final image shows Ivy and Allison with a pin pricking the condoms.

- Pachamama: Lena x Emma x Ian.

- Our Red String: Ian x Lena.

- Sugar Parents: Ed x Lena x Molly.

- A Good Marriage: Molly x Ian x Lena x Ed.

Hollowpain

May 31, 2017
My desired endings:

- Yendere Love: Allison x Ian.

- Sith Apprentice: SeymourxLenaxLousie.

- Mature Fruit: Minerva x Ian.

- Lord of Pain: Lena x Axel.

- Lebensborn: Lena (pregnant) x Axel x Cindy (pregnant).

- Family: Ian x Holly x Lena.

- Baby Boom: Allison pregnant with Ian, Holly pregnant with Marcel, Lena pregnant with Mike, Lousie pregnant with Stan, Cindy pregnant whit Axel. Final image shows Ivy and Allison with a pin pricking the condoms.

- Pachamama: Lena x Emma x Ian.

- Our Red String: Ian x Lena.

- Sugar Parents: Ed x Lena x Molly.

- A Good Marriage: Molly x Ian x Lena x Ed.
tenor.gif

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes