Nov 15, 2020
I was recently looking through the list of all the characters in the game, and one thing that stood out to me even more than before was how almost every male character on Lena's path are taking pictures, either as professionals, amateurs or just by documenting sexual encounters. That also made me think about how their developing exhibitionist (Lena) and voyeur traits (Ian) are very much tied together with that picture taking (if you're following those routes, obviously).

Jeremy's part in this is pretty obvious. He seems to be documenting every sexual encounter and bragging shamelessly about it to Ian, and I bet he'll want to take pictures of Lena too, sooner or later. Even though he promised Lena not to tell Ian about what happened between them, I could definitely see him either failing at doing that, or ending up showing pictures of him and Lena to Ian by accident. E.g. Jeremy showing Ian pictures of a girl he's recently been with, and Ian then ending up scrolling one picture too far and suddenly seeing Lena.

We already know that Axel used to take pictures of him and Lena together, and that he's promised to take pictures of her soon. The story also seems more than ready for a sex scene between those two, so I wouldn't be surprised if the photo session ends up with Axel getting some new sexual pictures of him and Lena. With Axel's and Ian's possible fight over Lena, and seeing how possesive Axel is, I could see him simply showing those photos to Ian to humiliate him or just… assert dominance. Fragile masculinity and all that.

Seymour's role as photographer is not as clear yet, but he too definitely wants to posess Lena, and I could see him using any future more sexual photos of Lena in a similar way as Axel. At least in a scenario where Ian is standing between him and Lena, and particularly if both Lena and Ian are dependant on Seymour through their modelling and writing careers respectively.

Stan is also playing a part in making content for Lena's Stalkfap account, and he's important to Lena actually developing her exhibitionist trait. Billy also seems to have a role in the more shady parts of Lena's modelling path. Mike's been taking pictures of Lena as well, and even Ed's drawings in a way ties in with the theme. And if Ian is subscribing to Lena's Stalkfap, that's another way he can end up seeing Lena together with someone else.

I doubt that Ian, being in a relationship with Lena, will be forced to watch pictures of her with every guy in the game, or that we'll see any over the top cuckold scenarios like in GGGB. But I think the double protagonist gameplay, giving you the chance to mould both parts of the story, will be more interesting in scenarios where there's some kind of unbalanced power dynamics between the two. It's not about humiliating Ian either – his reaction could range from (and now I'm obviously exaggerating) resigning to sit in his room all day and jerk off to pictures of Lena and other guys, to going full amok and beating up Jeremy and Axel, swearing to bring down Seymour, and sleeping with all of Lena's friends as revenge.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Can someone please tell what are the main criteria to achieve Lena's love relationship with Holly? I tried several times to achieve this with some saves, but unfortunately it didn't work.

Last edited:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I doubt that Ian, being in a relationship with Lena, will be forced to watch pictures of her with every guy in the game, or that we'll see any over the top cuckold scenarios like in GGGB. But I think the double protagonist gameplay, giving you the chance to mould both parts of the story, will be more interesting in scenarios where there's some kind of unbalanced power dynamics between the two.
I think one of the main reasons we have 2 main cheracters is that we can control these kind of encounters, if you are trying to get ian and holly in an relationship you can controll with lena for example too protect holly from ivy.If you dont protect her we will prob encounter ntr:love: but you have full controll with 2 cheracters if you want too see these kind of content or not.

Nov 15, 2020
If Mike girlfriend is Cherry, maybe then we'll get a fight either Ian vs Mike or Lena vs Cherry. Nooice!
Mike lives together with his girlfriend. Cherry doesn’t have a boyfriend, she’s only told Ian something vague about a guy she used to like and she’s met a few times lately. There are clear indications in the game that it’s Axel, which we also know she has a history with.

That being said: With Lena’s and Cherry’s common past with Axel, and seeing that both Ian and Mike could be sleeping with Lena, I wouldn’t count out that you’ll get those fights between them either way.

Reactions: dundun

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
but maybe mike is a enemy in the fight competition, could be interesting if ivy and holly are watching and ivys evil mind :devilish:

Reactions: aykarin

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
I think one of the main reasons we have 2 main cheracters is that we can control these kind of encounters, if you are trying to get ian and holly in an relationship you can controll with lena for example too protect holly from ivy.If you dont protect her we will prob encounter ntr:love: but you have full controll with 2 cheracters if you want too see these kind of content or not.
sorry to burst your bubble, but if Ian goes for Holly, Ivy won't try anything with her. it seems Lena and Ivy respect Holly's intend to date Ian exclusively

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
sorry to burst your bubble, but if Ian goes for Holly, Ivy won't try anything with her. it seems Lena and Ivy respect Holly's intend to date Ian exclusively
no thats not true I have mult playthroughs and in my playthrough with Ian and Holly,I play Ian more as a nerdy beta cheracter that only goes for Holly and play him on INT stat only and lena as a slutty cheracter and Lena dont protects Holly from Ivy so Ivy gives Mark the number of holly and after Ian and Holly sleep together and Ivy, Lena and Holly go shopping Holly says she should stop write with mike but Ivy says she needs practice and she should write more with mike and holly says ok she will write more with him so I am pretty sure . And after they drunk together (and holly is pretty dunk because my lena didnt stop her)and talk about their kinks holly said that she dreams about a unkown man that fucks her hard so I am 100% sure but it all depends on the decissions you make so I love this game exspecially if you do mul playthroughs you see how much deep is in this game compared too others.

Reactions: gazlene

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
no thats not true I have mult playthroughs and in my playthrough with Ian and Holly,I play Ian more as a nerdy beta cheracter that only goes for Holly and play him on INT stat only and lena as a slutty cheracter and Lena dont protects Holly from Ivy so Ivy gives Mark the number of holly and after Ian and Holly sleep together and Ivy, Lena and Holly go shopping Holly says she should stop write with mike but Ivy says she needs practice and she should write more with mike and holly says ok she will write more with him so I am pretty sure . And after they drunk together (and holly is pretty dunk because my lena didnt stop her)and talk about their kinks holly said that she dreams about a unkown man that fucks her hard so I am 100% sure but it all depends on the decissions you make so I love this game exspecially if you do mul playthroughs you see how much deep is in this game compared too others.
what i mean is what happens after her talking about the fantasy. if Ian and Holly do start dating, which i assume is needed for the cuck/ntr to really kick off, you won't be getting a sex scene that is normally possible with either Ivy and Lena at Ivy's place nor with Lena at Lena's place. everything that happens before that scene is a result of trying to make Holly open up, after Ian and Holly are set to dating, Lena and Ivy don't attempt to push dating others on her anymore (not the open up sexually, mind you). Ivy might not agree with the idea of settling for a relationship, but she respects everyone who tries.

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Hello everyone! I just discovered this game and so far its amazing! I can see a lot of progress from GGGB.

I couldnt follow all the pages from this thread so I'm sorry in advance if this question was discussed before .

Is it possible to have a Ian x Holly x Lena relationship. Like all 3 of them together? Or I have to decide which one gets holly?

I kinda like their chemistry and I find it hard picking who should end up with holly.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Hello everyone! I just discovered this game and so far its amazing! I can see a lot of progress from GGGB.

I couldnt follow all the pages from this thread so I'm sorry in advance if this question was discussed before .

Is it possible to have a Ian x Holly x Lena relationship. Like all 3 of them together? Or I have to decide which one gets holly?

I kinda like their chemistry and I find it hard picking who should end up with holly.
Not yet. I think the dev might have confirmed it will be possible in the future, but it will take a lot of development to get there.

lcvargas

Dec 30, 2019
What is everyone's end game gonna be? If possible, I'm aiming for this:

1. Ian x Holly (OTP)
2. Lena x Seymour (But may have dabbled with Mike and Ed on the side :ROFLMAO: )
3. Cindy x Axel (I like Wade, but I kinda like Cindy with Axel more)
4. Jeremy x No One (I'll do my best to have him with no one in the end; The world will know about his cheating ways!!! Robert will have this fate too, although he isn't a cheater, but he's a major douche.)
5. Perry x Cherry (Emma is nice, but Cherry is better for him IMO.)
6. Louise x Stan (She will learn[be forced] to love him :ROFLMAO:)
7. Minerva x No One (She will be a pent up, sexless b**** :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)
8. As for the rest of the cast, they'll probably be single too; unless In some way we can connect Ivy, Emma or Allison to Wade.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
What is everyone's end game gonna be? If possible, I'm aiming for this:

1. Ian x Holly (OTP)
2. Lena x Seymour (But may have dabbled with Mike and Ed on the side :ROFLMAO: )
3. Cindy x Axel (I like Wade, but I kinda like Cindy with Axel more)
4. Jeremy x No One (I'll do my best to have him with no one in the end; The world will know about his cheating ways!!! Robert will have this fate too, although he isn't a cheater, but he's a major douche.)
5. Perry x Cherry (Emma is nice, but Cherry is better for him IMO.)
6. Louise x Stan (She will learn[be forced] to love him :ROFLMAO:)
7. Minerva x No One (She will be a pent up, sexless b**** :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)
8. As for the rest of the cast, they'll probably be single too; unless In some way we can connect Ivy, Emma or Allison to Wade.
Lena x Holly
(Alt playthrough would be Lena x All the girls)
I'm undecided with Ian, if there is a non-cheat route with Cindy then maybe her. I don't give a crud about the others. I suppose they'll fall into whatever pairings that seem natural.

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes