TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Yes exactly and she also kind of breaks up with Ian and her path closes (at least for now) if you take Emma home instead of her after the Club if I remember correctly.

And I remember in my very first playthrough (where I just wanted to get all the girls with Ian :D) I was so pissed at Alison after she broke up with Ian but still did continue her thing with Jeremy although he was fucking way more around than Ian himself and then because of that I asked more Question here and started to understand Alison's Character better, played her full Route and now she is my favorite Option for Ian.
Well it does open up the threesome path which is worth it imo.

I have a save for that since the game has alluded several times that Ian and Jeremy being eskimo brothers might lead to a threesome scene with Alison in the future. It can potentially be Ian's first threesome scene which can be really hot.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Well it does open up the threesome path which is worth it imo.

I have a save for that since the game has alluded several times that Ian and Jeremy being eskimo brothers might lead to a threesome scene with Alison in the future. It can potentially be Ian's first threesome scene which can be really hot.
would be hotter if axel is pissed off and steals alison because it looked like she thinks he is very hot.:love:

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
would be hotter if axel is pissed off and steals alison because it looked like she thinks he is very hot.:love:
Interesting but I don't see this Scenario right now just because of one little Comment from Alison where Ian met Axel but sure it's all possible for example if Ian is dating Lena and Alison and Axel wants revenge or something like this but I actually see Axel way more with Cindy than Alison if Ian doesn't go after Cindy in her Route espescially later when she most likely will break up with Wade.

It seems like many of the Main Girls have one other "Option" than Ian and since we have Jeremy in Alison's Route I kind of see Axel for Cindy since Wade isn't really a Threat right now :D

Reactions: Satiro

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
What do you think? Will there be an Ian-Louise storyline (without Jeremy & Lena are cheating on them) in the future?

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
What do you think? Will there be an Ian-Louise storyline (without Jeremy & Lena are cheating on them) in the future?
Not entirely sure. I feel like Eva might do something with them if she breaks up with Jeremy but Lena doesn't return her feelings, leaving Louise single and ready to mingle. That doesn't necessarily have to involve Ian though, she could just become a background character too.

As for not cheating, I would be surprised if Lena can't involve her and Ian if Louise is her little sub plaything. I'm actually curious to see if Lena can mix that path of Louise's story in with other sexual/romantic relationships.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Not entirely sure. I feel like Eva might do something with them if she breaks up with Jeremy but Lena doesn't return her feelings, leaving Louise single and ready to mingle. That doesn't necessarily have to involve Ian though, she could just become a background character too.

As for not cheating, I would be surprised if Lena can't involve her and Ian if Louise is her little sub plaything. I'm actually curious to see if Lena can mix that path of Louise's story in with other sexual/romantic relationships.
I can see a potential Lena/Louise/Holly thing happen, if it's not already ruled out somehow. I don't play those routes, I just recognise their personalities would probably gel really well. I also feel like there might be a Domme/Sub relationship choice with Agnes/Lena in future. Or even Agnes/Axel/Lena. I mean, Agnes was obviously really interested in Axel, but I'm pretty sure she'll have content with Lena too.

BTW, everyone else noticed she's physically and characteristically modeled off of Miranda Priestly (Meryl Streep) from 'Devil Wears Prada', right? I know that's a pretty big 'duh!', but some people might not have noticed... I guess? lol

Lastly, I know it will never happen, but I gotta be real - part of me wishes there were some gay options on the table for Ian, too. I could really do with a switch Axel/Ian pairing, maybe some Ian/Jeremy (pure sex), amongst others.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I can see a potential Lena/Louise/Holly thing happen, if it's not already ruled out somehow. I don't play those routes, I just recognise their personalities would probably gel really well.
I don't think it's entirely out of the question, but i think the Lena/Holly path has to develop some yet to give us a proper indication of what direction it might be headed.

At least in terms of romance, it seems that Holly might be someone that would remain exclusive, given what happens if Ian commits to a formal relationship with her. We can't say if it'll be the same with Lena and her, how her change variable might influence, and so on.
I also feel like there might be a Domme/Sub relationship choice with Agnes/Lena in future. Or even Agnes/Axel/Lena. I mean, Agnes was obviously really interested in Axel, but I'm pretty sure she'll have content with Lena too.

BTW, everyone else noticed she's physically and characteristically modeled off of Miranda Priestly (Meryl Streep) from 'Devil Wears Prada', right? I know that's a pretty big 'duh!', but some people might not have noticed... I guess? lol
Agnes has to appear more first, but I am curious about how she really fits into the grander scheme that's going on with Seymour and Axel.
Lastly, I know it will never happen, but I gotta be real - part of me wishes there were some gay options on the table for Ian, too. I could really do with a switch Axel/Ian pairing, maybe some Ian/Jeremy (pure sex), amongst others.
I'm not personally interested in gay paths as such, but the idea of Ian/Axel is interesting to me, be that just a friendship or full blown tryst. I like how Ian comes across in scenes with Axel, he can almost seem more open, or level-headed even, with the more superficial things in life like sex an beautiful women. Axel seems to be someone who views the world differently from Wade and Perry and therefore meshes well with Ian and I like that they have something in common on the artistic side too.

Last edited:

Tarmogo

Sep 13, 2020
I can see a potential Lena/Louise/Holly thing happen, if it's not already ruled out somehow. I don't play those routes, I just recognise their personalities would probably gel really well.
I think there is a good posibility this could happen. If I had to guess I would say the likely route for it would involve having Holly not go to the gym. When she isn't on the gym route she visits Lena's apartment a couple times and meets Louise there and they show signs of becoming friends. If that trend continues we could see it play out similar to what happens with Lena/Holly/Ivy, but more wholesome since Ivy isn't involved lol. If Holly does go to the gym, then her and Louise never really interact and I don't think they really ever meet until the concert. Could be wrong about that, but its the first time I can remember them being in the same room on that path.

I believe Eva has said she has no intention of doing gay options. I suppose she could change her mind, but I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
At least in terms of romance, it seems that Holly might be someone that would remain exclusive, given what happens if he commits to a formal relationship with her. We can't say if it'll be the same with Lena and her, how her change variable might influence, and so on.
I guess I just figured based off of their personalities and the content you get for Holly and Lena prior to anything sexual (since that's all I've experienced), that the close friendship they form could easily enough include Louise, who seems to be similar to Holly in how she takes comfort in Lena and also finds that special trust there. I imagined it like three girls who are all there for each other, and it would become a sort of wholesome lesbian poly-amorous relationship based off mutual friendship and trust.

I like the occasional sexual content that's uplifting and sweet regardless of orientation. Like, it's more about being human and connecting with another human (or humans) then about what is or isn't between your legs. I'd play that route, no question.

I mean, maybe a wholesome lesbian poly-amorous relationship isn't what some (most? I don't know) people want from this game, but I think it wouldn't hurt to have the variety.
I'm not personally interested in gay paths as such, but the idea of Ian/Axel is interesting to me, be that just a friendship or full blown tryst. I like how Ian comes across in scenes with Axel, he can almost seem more open, or level-headed even, with the more superficial things in life like sex an beautiful women. Axel seems to be someone who views the world differently from Wade and Perry and therefore meshes well with Ian and I like that they have something in common on the artistic side too.
Could not have said it better myself, frankly.

I always have this slight fear in games being developed, when I come across a particular relationship (friendship or romance or whatever else) that intrigues me, and then I wonder whether the author sees what I'm seeing in what they've written, and whether they're gonna do it justice or completely drop the ball and fuck it up. I wouldn't be such a pessimist about it if I hadn't seen so many writers do the latter with something that had so much potential. It's kinda heartbreaking.

But then again, if the quality of the rest of the game thus far is any indication, I'm fairly confident Eva will do justice to Axel and Ian.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
I think there is a good posibility this could happen. If I had to guess I would say the likely route for it would involve having Holly not go to the gym. When she isn't on the gym route she visits Lena's apartment a couple times and meets Louise there and they show signs of becoming friends. If that trend continues we could see it play out similar to what happens with Lena/Holly/Ivy, but more wholesome since Ivy isn't involved lol. If Holly does go to the gym, then her and Louise never really interact and I don't think they really ever meet until the concert. Could be wrong about that, but its the first time I can remember them being in the same room on that path.
Yeah, I could see that working well as an alternative to the corrupted-Holly path associated with Ivy.

I believe Eva has said she has no intention of doing gay options. I suppose she could change her mind, but I wouldn't get your hopes up.
Which is why I said, 'I know it will never happen' at the beginning. It was really just me feeling the need to voice what I think would be an interesting addition, since Lena has her lesbian options and all.

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
I thought about this too because Ivy and Louise are like the only Girls left for Ian where there is no Route yet. I think for Ivy it's pretty easy to start a Path (if Eva wants to) but with Louise not so much. I think if Louise and Jeremy are still together and LenaXJeremy happened in Chapter 8 it could lead to the Point where the Thing between Lena and Jeremy comes out and then there could be some sort of "Revenge Fuck" with Ian and Louise which then could possible lead to more between them and therefore starting the Louise Path for Ian.

Just something I thought about lately :D

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I guess I just figured based off of their personalities and the content you get for Holly and Lena prior to anything sexual (since that's all I've experienced), that the close friendship they form could easily enough include Louise, who seems to be similar to Holly in how she takes comfort in Lena and also finds that special trust there. I imagined it like three girls who are all there for each other, and it would become a sort of wholesome lesbian poly-amorous relationship based off mutual friendship and trust.

I like the occasional sexual content that's uplifting and sweet regardless of orientation. Like, it's more about being human and connecting with another human (or humans) then about what is or isn't between your legs. I'd play that route, no question.

I mean, maybe a wholesome lesbian poly-amorous relationship isn't what some (most? I don't know) people want from this game, but I think it wouldn't hurt to have the variety.
I wouldn't be opposed to such an option, I just feel like it needs some proper build-up. Holly's relationship with Louise is far from as developed as the one she can have with Ivy, which is actually a bit of a pity.
If you decide to not encourage Holly to pole-dance there isn't a portion of the game that's allocated to Lena/Holly/Louise scenes to the same degree, there is the dinner scene that mirrors the one that can take place at Ivy's but later on Holly and Louise just aren't there if you haven't made specific choices to get them going to the club with you and Ivy.
I'd have liked an option to hang with them instead. Drugs, Billy and Mike aren't relevant to the choices I made up to that part of the chapter, so it sort of feelt like the game was ignoring my agency as a player.

Who knows, perhaps Eva is planning to finally add some non-sex material to Louise, Lena's story is extremely Ivy-centric, which I think is a hinderance to the role playing aspect of the game.

I like doing playthroughs that emphasise Ivy, but she is a very dominant character in Lena's story.

Reactions: Zedire

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Have Ian & Robert (until now) ever met again (preferably in Lena's company) after the fight on the street? Sorry for asking, but Robert was soon history in my previous playthroughs.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Have Ian & Robert (until now) ever met again (preferably in Lena's company) after the fight on the street? Sorry for asking, but Robert was soon history in my previous playthroughs.
If Lena is still in a relationship with Robert by chapter 3 (needs to sleep with him at least once, she keeps her job on the restaurant), then Robert will show up during the nude painting event in chapter 7 (either to try to get Lena to take him back if she broke up with him or to be kinda clingy and try to get closer to Lena despite the fact she just wants casual sex), Ian and Robert will run into each other and there will be a second confrontation between the two.

Reactions: Rickster82

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
I wouldn't be opposed to such an option, I just feel like it needs some proper build-up. Holly's relationship with Louise is far from as developed as the one she can have with Ivy, which is actually a bit of a pity.
If you decide to not encourage Holly to pole-dance there isn't a portion of the game that's allocated to Lena/Holly/Louise scenes to the same degree, there is the dinner scene that mirrors the one that can take place at Ivy's but later on Holly and Louise just aren't there if you haven't made specific choices to get them going to the club with you and Ivy.
I'd have liked an option to hang with them instead. Drugs, Billy and Mike aren't relevant to the choices I made up to that part of the chapter, so it sort of feelt like the game was ignoring my agency as a player.
I'm sorry to hear the lesbian routes haven't been given the same degree of fleshing out as the straight ones, and I totally agree about the importance of giving the player agency if you're going to give them the option to pursue their particular interest in the first place. I had the same experience with TiTS and CoC2 playing as a straight female character where the females outnumber males 9 to 1 - it's a little frustrating.

I guess there's still a chance for Eva to remedy it in revision down the track. It can't be easy getting the whole story perfectly cohesive and 'fair' when you're working chapter by chapter with so many interwoven storylines. However, maybe with time and reflection she'll recognize where things need to be adjusted and fleshed out.

As a writer myself this episodic-release format would give me nightmares, considering the sort of revision that needs to go into a nicely polished, cohesive story.
If Lena is still in a relationship with Robert by chapter 3 (needs to sleep with him at least once, she keeps her job on the restaurant), then Robert will show up during the nude painting event in chapter 7 (either to try to get Lena to take him back if she broke up with him or to be kinda clingy and try to get closer to Lena despite the fact she just wants casual sex), Ian and Robert will run into each other and there will be a second confrontation between the two.
The fight between Ian and Robert at the cafe is literally the only good thing about the Robert relationship route. Getting to knock out that annoying douche-bag is pretty satisfying. I replayed the scene several times over just to soothe my guilt over putting Lena through that relationship.

Reactions: BlandChili

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I'm sorry to hear the lesbian routes haven't been given the same degree of fleshing out as the straight ones, and I totally agree about the importance of giving the player agency if you're going to give them the option to pursue their particular interest in the first place. I had the same experience with TiTS and CoC2 playing as a straight female character where the females outnumber males 9 to 1 - it's a little frustrating.
Heh, it's not quite as dire as i make it out to be, my issue is more that I don't really like any options for Lena besides Holly so far, lesbian or not.

It just stands out a lot that if you choose to not encourage pole-dancing, in ch. 7 Holly is practically absent, which is wherre I feel there should be an alternative scene version so that the choice to encourage Holly to pole-dance or not has legitimacy regardless of what you choose.

At the current point in the story, Holly is equally possible to romance for Lena regardless of that choice, so it at least doesn't lock out progress on the Lena/Holly route.

Louise also has her own path of course, my issue with her is more about how you initiate it.
I guess there's still a chance for Eva to remedy it in revision down the track. It can't be easy getting the whole story perfectly cohesive and 'fair' when you're working chapter by chapter with so many interwoven storylines. However, maybe with time and reflection she'll recognize where things need to be adjusted and fleshed out.
Perhaps. Eva has revised sections before so here's hoping!
As a writer myself this episodic-release format would give me nightmares, considering the sort of revision that needs to go into a nicely polished, cohesive story.
Yeah, same. I imagine the alpha/beta/final structure helps with that, but I'd hate the pressure to get everything right on the first try.

Reactions: Zedire

thomastm

May 24, 2020
The fight between Ian and Robert at the cafe is literally the only good thing about the Robert relationship route. Getting to knock out that annoying douche-bag is pretty satisfying. I replayed the scene several times over just to soothe my guilt over putting Lena through that relationship.
Agreed, can't wait for the trilogy fight or maybe Robert & his buddy gang up on Ian.

Reactions: scor099 and Zedire
4.60 star(s) 313 Votes