Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Seymour is a bit like Ethan from GGGB I think, he will probably corrupt Lena like Ethan corrupted Ashley's mom or Ash herself if you took that route, but with much more details :sneaky:

It's something I would like to see, and lending money to Lena for her parents hospital bills seems to be a good way to start :WeSmart:
I don't think it will be that simple, or there would have been no point in Seymour matching wits with Lena over philosophy in the restaurant. I think he wants something more serious then that; simply corrupting Lena would be too base and simple for a guy who thinks like him. If anything, corrupting her and making her into his pet for as long as she amuses him or whatever is more likely to happen if he considers her totally beneath him.

He's been testing her a lot though, that's for sure.

Also, Eva has said a few times that she doesn't want to repeat the same kind of scenarios she used in GGGB, in ORS.

Frenchtopus

Mar 22, 2019
I don't think it will be that simple, or there would have been no point in Seymour matching wits with Lena over philosophy in the restaurant. I think he wants something more serious then that; simply corrupting Lena would be too base and simple for a guy who thinks like him. If anything, corrupting her and making her into his pet for as long as she amuses him or whatever is more likely to happen if he considers her totally beneath him.

He's been testing her a lot though, that's for sure.

Also, Eva has said a few times that she doesn't want to repeat the same kind of scenarios she used in GGGB, in ORS.
Oh it was just the beginning of an idea (and I still lack the language a bit :geek:), of course I hope it will be much more than that !

Like if Lena has more "hot" points Seymour will treat her like a submissive thing and use her just for freaky sex, and if she has more "smart" points he will consider her more like his equal, include her more in his business and it will devellop the dominant side of Lena, or something like that but again with more details.

Anyway, Seymour route has great potential, can't wait to see what Eva has in store with him !

Reactions: aykarin and Zedire

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Could it be that the Ian-Holly path ends if you cancel the first meeting on the 2nd day, if you go to lunch with Alison instead? I feel both of them hardly talk to each other afterwards.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Could it be that the Ian-Holly path ends if you cancel the first meeting on the 2nd day, if you go to lunch with Alison instead? I feel both of them hardly talk to each other afterwards.
I don't think it's impossible to salvage, Holly has more options to get the agenda necessary to ask her for the date, but I've never tried to repair it from that point myself.

Reactions: Reasoon

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Yea Holly's path is closed off if you choose to meet with Alison for lunch.

Long story short you won't be able to do the book switcheroo with Minerva as a result of seeing Alison for lunch, and you won't be able to go on the date with Holly. I think it has to do with the agenda points. A while ago someone here even posted the requisite number of points to trigger the events.

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
Yea Holly's path is closed off if you choose to meet with Alison for lunch.

Long story short you won't be able to do the book switcheroo with Minerva as a result of seeing Alison for lunch, and you won't be able to go on the date with Holly. I think it has to do with the agenda points. A while ago someone here even posted the requisite number of points to trigger the events.
Once again this is kind of tricky because if you want to do both Routes (Alison and Holly) it is important to choose Holly in Chapter 1 when you have to decide if you meet with Holly or Alison for lunch but then in Chapter 3 when you have do decide again if you meet with Alison or Holly/Lena you should choose Alison (if you want to continue the relationship with her and also want to see every Scene with her) but you still can progress Holly after this.

I remember last time someone said you don't have to meet Alison in Chapter 3 to progres her Route?! But you will still miss one of her good Scenes if you don't meet with her in Chapter 3.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
I remember last time someone said you don't have to meet Alison in Chapter 3 to progres her Route?! But you will still miss one of her good Scenes if you don't meet with her in Chapter 3.
If you've already fked Alison when you first meet Cherry then yes, you dont have to fk Alison in ch 3 to advance her path. Basically Alison stays "faithful" to Ian and does not fk Jeremy.

But if you did not fk Alison before this, then you have to see Alison for the dinner date, else her path will be closed off.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Will Alison sleep with Jeremy or cheat if I dance close to Emma in the BLAZER and take her home with me? I've had all kinds of scenes with Alison so far, every sex and every meeting.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Will Alison sleep with Jeremy or cheat if I dance close to Emma in the BLAZER and take her home with me? I've had all kinds of scenes with Alison so far, every sex and every meeting.
As far as I remember, if you grind on Emma and such in the club while already with Alison, Alison does the lap dance on Jeremy and gets with him instead.

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
As far as I remember, if you grind on Emma and such in the club while already with Alison, Alison does the lap dance on Jeremy and gets with him instead.
Yes exactly and she also kind of breaks up with Ian and her path closes (at least for now) if you take Emma home instead of her after the Club if I remember correctly.

And I remember in my very first playthrough (where I just wanted to get all the girls with Ian :D) I was so pissed at Alison after she broke up with Ian but still did continue her thing with Jeremy although he was fucking way more around than Ian himself and then because of that I asked more Question here and started to understand Alison's Character better, played her full Route and now she is my favorite Option for Ian.

Last edited:
Reactions: scor099 and Zedire

gazlene

Dec 24, 2018
Is the Lena-Seymour storyline actually over if I decline the shoot with Axel?
No. At least not if you've got positive relationship with him, in my experience. I've only done positive relationship with Lena being into his photoshoots and doing everything he wants, so I don't know what might happen outside those circumstances.

-Śtranger_

May 9, 2021
Hi guys can any one tell me how can lena have sex with ivy ? .in the last sence when holly and lena are in ivy 's house holly and ivy start to have sex but lena "not willing to help" how can i active this choice ??

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Hi guys can any one tell me how can lena have sex with ivy ? .in the last sence when holly and lena are in ivy 's house holly and ivy start to have sex but lena "not willing to help" how can i active this choice ??
I seem to recall that this is a result of Lena being in love with Ian. You have to choose not to cuddle with him to keep their relationship casual, if you want Lena to have sex with Holly and Ivy I think.

-Śtranger_

May 9, 2021
I seem to recall that this is a result of Lena being in love with Ian. You have to choose not to cuddle with him to keep their relationship casual, if you want Lena to have sex with Holly and Icy I think.
Thank u so much. and another quick question is there any sence between ivy and other guys charecter in the game ? Cuz i didnt reach any sence with ivy

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Thank u so much. and another quick question is there any sence between ivy and other guys charecter in the game ? Cuz i didnt reach any sence with ivy
The only scenes you can get with Ivy is blowjob with Jeremy at the bottle game in ch. 7 and with Lena and/or Holly.

-Śtranger_

May 9, 2021
The only scenes you can get with Ivy is blowjob with Jeremy at the bottle game in ch. 7 and with Lena and/or Holly.
Thanks ao much . But i think i have serious ptoblem i did az u told me to do and i didnt choose cuddle with lan but the problem didnt fix ::(( i still cant have sence with ivy and holly

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Thanks ao much . But i think i have serious ptoblem i did az u told me to do and i didnt choose cuddle with lan but the problem didnt fix ::(( i still cant have sence with ivy and holly
Does Ian have a romantic relationship with Holly? I think that might block it too. Otherwise I don't know.

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes