bauman

Sep 11, 2018
I don't like the wits outfit, but it's passable. The charisma one looks awful though. It should've been something similar to what Axel wears - stylish and appropriate for a man in his late-20s. The current one with the belt/waist chain and the surfer necklace makes Ian look like an underage puss boy.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I really hope as Eva's right-hand, Bloody Mares floats up the idea of the LRH (lesbian redhead harem (tm)) to her. #RestoretheGillianVerse

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
I really hope as Eva's right-hand, Bloody Mares floats up the idea of the LRH (lesbian redhead harem (tm)) to her. #RestoretheGillianVerse
I thought that Eva had already said Gillian wasn't going to be appearing in the game in some Patreon post? That's what someone told me anyway. I mean, there's probably still enough time to introduce Gillian into the game and have her storyline play out - and it would add some additional drama, which is always good - so if enough people want it then maybe Eva will change her mind.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Ian's red shirt might be his best outfit. It also helps that that was his first upgrade hence probably why we're all so used to it. It's not bad per se, just underwhelming, although I do think it has more to do with Ian's face than anything. Eva can't exactly change his face this late into the game.

I do wonder how will we get the outfits though. Will Ian be shopping alone, with the gang, or with someone special? :unsure:

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
Ian's red shirt might be his best outfit. It also helps that that was his first upgrade hence probably why we're all so used to it. It's not bad per se, just underwhelming, although I do think it has more to do with Ian's face than anything. Eva can't exactly change his face this late into the game.

I do wonder how will we get the outfits though. Will Ian be shopping alone, with the gang, or with someone special? :unsure:
I hope he goes shopping with Allison and buys her something naughty for their trip. :devilish:

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018

Yes and I think someone else already talked about this but it also maybe could help with the new Outfits if there would be a new Hairstyle Option for Ian.

I hope he goes shopping with Allison and buys her something naughty for their trip. :devilish:
Hell yes:love: I hope so too and this would be the best Scenario to make his Shopping Day interesting.

Reactions: scor099 and Zedire

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018

Technically she could change his face in very subtle ways that wouldn't make him a whole new person but would make him look a bit better - it's only a few sprites reused over and over again in the game so it wouldn't be that difficult. Besides which, the CGs in scenes aren't totally accurate to his sprite appearance anyway, which is probably a good thing cos if Ian's sex CG's had his derpy sprite face in them they'd probably kill my lady boner pretty quick.

I also think it would be cool if Ian was with someone when he picked out his new outfit, maybe Jeremy would make the most sense, since he's pretty much a staple and it would feel pretty natural for him to encourage Ian to 'upgrade' in some way.
Not just clothes. I can't be the only one who want the future choice for a dominant Ian to be able to buy certain sex toys and accessories for his girl/s.

Firraxa

Jan 13, 2021
If you don't mind I would like to share with my oppinion. I hope, there will be shortage of stories Ian x Alison and with other minor Characters, because it took much more time for development. For example I never interesting in story line Alison with Ian, but it takes time for developers to create this story line. If focus only on Ian x Lena relationships the new updates would come every mounth. For Ian X Cindy relations it might be additional version for funs. And now we have to wait 2-3 mounth for new update, with not such interesting story lines. Next version should be with Lena Father, like it was in GGGB, ch 08 ends by request to come back home.

Logan H.

Jun 10, 2020
Tbh I prefer to wait longer for a better game with more options. Don't need monthly release if the payoff was restricting character choices.
This.

One of the best, most fun aspects of EvaKiss' games are the branching possibilities, ability to trail your own path and insane replayibility. It has something to offer to everyone.

And it must be ever increasing toil for Eva the further story goes, the more complex it becomes, and I support her gladly for her efforts.

3-month development cycle she is currently on is okay in exchange for all that.

And now I just wonder when it comes to first MMF scene from Ian's perspective, how she'll tackle the writing of that one. Hopefully soon-ish.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes