Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Also, when looking at the existing lineup of new outfits, I feel like next to the fitness and the wits outfit the charisma outfit looks even more shitty. Like, if you had to choose between those three outfits, who tf would actually choose the charisma? Legit.
I wonder if Eva sees the context, or if she cares about it.
EDIT: I just thought of something. I can imagine some people may prefer the charisma outfit if they don't want their Ian to stand out so much or want a more casual look for a less chad-like Ian, but that says something, doesn't it? Wanting to look casual, and choosing the "charisma" outfit option?

Last edited:

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Yeah, really not fond of the jeans on an athletic outfit. I get the reasoning for not wanting it to be even more work going forward, but that one feels egregious (confirmation Ian always skips leg day when working out).

I guess the thing that bothers me is just that the outfits are being held back creatively when, in the game's design, they are supposed to be the special "stand-out" clothes of the character, something the player had to pursue and spend resources to unlock. If we take Lena's outfits as an example, it is not like the player will get to choose to wear them all the time, they will be reserved for special events, so if they will be a relatively rare sight for the player it will be more dissapointing if they don't look as special as they could.

The core of the issue, as it is currently implemented, is that if the outfits are reserved for special events, it becomes a trade-off between unique CGs for said events and unique-looking clothes for said events, if you have both then the workload to deal with the variations will be very high (I do wonder if Eva keeping the exact same pair of pants for every outfit is because she plans to have h-scenes during one of those events where Ian is shirtless during foreplay, that way Eva doesn't need to do any variations on the CG itself to account for the different outfits).

An alternative method of implementation that could reduce the workload bloating would be to restrict what outfits can be used in a special event (EvaKiss already played with this idea for Lena's first concert, the player couldn't pick the lust or the athletics outfit, only the charisma and wits ones), if the choices of outfits are restricted to purely as an upgrade to Ian's default clothes for different events (i.e, a wits themed event becomes a choice between Ian's brown hoodie and the Wits outfit, can't choose other outfits besides those two), then there wouldn't be too many variations and it could be feasible for EvaKiss to make unique CGs and have the clothes look more different from each other, but it would harm the player's freedom of choice.

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
In my save Perry and Cherry are getting along well; he even invited her to the apartment to hang out. That's why Lena and Cherry met each other subsequently and then the drama ensues.
Yes the same in my Playthrough. And I don't know how much we can influence Perry's Endgame but I would definitely tend to PerryXCherry more than PerryXEmma if this are the Options for him. Also if you help Perry with Cherry in Chapter 8 it seems Emma supports this. I really liked that Scene.

I can already see the last outfit
View attachment 1293955
Damn this gave me a good laugh :ROFLMAO: Thanks for that!

Reactions: lcvargas

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019

Ian's new look: Athletics
For his Athletics look Ian will be sporting a tight workout shirt. It might not be the most elegant attire, but it's perfect for showing his gains to the ladies!
I wanted to give him tracksuit-style pants to complete the look, but I stuck with the black jeans, shared with all other four looks. I made this decision to save some time and make it easier for myself when drawing the game's illustrations, since adding all possible outfit variations is really time-consuming and a real burden, also ramping up the number of images per chapter, and making them heavier. And in this new chapter there's quite a few instances where I had to draw every different outfit for Ian, so limiting the variations to his shirt is somewhat helpful
View attachment 1293786
This clothes are all awful, c'mon give some colors and variety to my boy

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
This is a discussion forum, no one here forces you to read anything.

And your time was delicious.
You weren't discussing the topic, you were monologuing the whole nine yards. You're right though, what Eva needs to do is to create a shirt with lots of chilli peppers on it to make it really tacky. Everyone then comments on how hot Ian is with a straight face. Could be fun.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
You weren't discussing the topic, you were monologuing the whole nine yards. You're right though, what Eva needs to do is to create a shirt with lots of chilli peppers on it to make it really tacky. Everyone then comments on how hot Ian is with a straight face. Could be fun.
"Does anyone here have any marvolous idea?"
I go on to explore the topic openly, as per your request
"Bro, who the hell asked you to discuss the topic?"

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
How is giving your personal opinion on the topic everyone is currently discussing not discussing the topic? Weird thing to object to just because you don't like or agree with her comment...
How about, instead of criticizing her opinion for no conceivable reason, you give your own on the topic?

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
"Does anyone here have any marvolous idea?"
I go on to explore the topic openly, as per your request
"Bro, who the hell asked you to discuss the topic?"

All responses to open questions like that are monologues. Get over yourself.
I said it in jest, not to piss you off or anything. I would have preferred a shorter version though, that's for sure.
"Why waste time say lot word when few word do trick" - Kevin

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I said it in jest, not to piss you off or anything. I would have preferred a shorter version though, that's for sure.
"Why waste time say lot word when few word do trick" - Kevin
Alright.
I do let it flow out with a lot of text on occasion, I know, something I share with Zedire. But it was an open question inviting free debate. If you want a word limit, like a university assignment, then kindly say so. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Zedire and scor099

Teize

Nov 6, 2017
This clothes are all awful, c'mon give some colors and variety to my boy
I know right? The outfit isn't the worst of the bunch but Ian is not hot enough to pull off that simple of an outfit and in such dull colours. I edited the drawing to see what it would look like more colourful and while I still don't love it, it looks a little better imo. Some accessories might help as well, like a sporty watch or etc.

(I also can't do anything artistic for the life of me, so please go easy on my edit lol)
better outfit.png

Last edited:
May 6, 2017
I know right? The outfit isn't the worst of the bunch but Ian is not hot enough to pull off that simple of an outfit and in such dull colours. I edited the drawing to see what it would look like more colourful and while I still don't love it, it looks a little better imo. Some accessories might help as well, like a sporty watch or etc.

(I also can't do anything artistic for the life of me, so please go easy on my edit lol)
View attachment 1294259
This version could very well be his old red t-shirt a little tighter. (and I'm sincerely hoping that we can still use said style since Ian's supposed new version of lust doesn't give me much hope)

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019

View attachment 1294259
It's better than the original

Reactions: victkh
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes