BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
FLAMBOYANT? wut?
Flamboyant, you know, "to show off." Clothing with strong contrasts like that are usually worn in order to be noticed, to showcase casual confidence etc.
where's the lust outfit it's been two days since we had the athletic outfit. :unsure:
Well, perhaps Eva was still working on it and are revising her content given that the reception to the other outfits have been somewhat mixed.

Here's hoping.

Reactions: scor099

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Flamboyant, you know, "to show off." Clothing with strong contrasts like that are usually worn in order to be noticed, to showcase casual confidence etc.
My mistake. It's now clear to me that BlandChili is a metaphor for bell pepper coz that's how hot your fashion sense is.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Eh, I think it's immature to think of drag at the word flamboyant. ;)
Regardless, my point wasn't that I think it makes Ian look gay, but that the collar stands out a lot in comparison to the rest of the shirt.

I can't speak for men's tastes, but it wasn't an attempt to pull a negative light over it. I think flaboyant clothing can be very interesting looking for men, I just don't really read Ian as the flashy type. At least not with an emphasis on wits.

scor099

Aug 6, 2018

Well, perhaps Eva was still working on it and are revising her content given that the reception to the other outfits have been somewhat mixed.

Here's hoping.
I hope so too because what had so far is really just :censored:

puru51189

Oct 26, 2019
Hm, now I'm imagining Seymour as a sith lord. He's already got enough power and his dark council duties are dull to him so he's taken up holographic photography when he meets a young professional called Axel. He used to date this really cute girl, Lena, who went on to show signs of force sensitivity and is now in the branch of the Dark Temple Seymour oversees.
A bit different but interesting enuf, I was thinking like Seymour turning Ian into cold calculating businessman who does not care who gets hurt in process of achieving his goals. Ian realizing the monster he is becoming when he messes up life of one or more of his friends and Seymour messing with Lena/Holly, then his path of redemption and standing up against him in finale.
*ps - I wrote science fiction so I guess that's why you imagined him as Sith I guess my bad I frgt to edit

Dromedari

Jan 10, 2018
It's really surprising how well ORS would adapt to the Star Wars universe:

Seymour/Agnes: Sith Masters.

Axel: Lord Sith.

Louise: twi'lek slave.

Ivy: underworld gangster.

Lena: a young woman with immense potential in the Force who could change the fate of the galaxy.

Jeremy: a wookiee.

Ian: a smuggler.

Alison: an imperial officer.

Perry: a droid, like C3PO.

Minerva: a proud jedi master.

Holly: Minerva's padawan, an innocent and inexperienced young woman.

Stan: Hutt.

Emma: rebel leader.

Cindy: a Force-sensitive young woman.

Wade: Stormtrooper out of work.

This is a crossover that I didn't really know I needed. Maybe in DLC form or as a gag if Ian's story is science fiction :ROFLMAO:.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
I thought the lust outfit might be a doucheneck t-shirt but the silhouette looks to have a collar.
looks like a turtleneck but IDK, it's just weird to imagine a turtleneck as the best option for a lust outfit, so I hope I'm wrong.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes